• Mister Hoarse
    No Sir, I Dont Like It
    • Jun 2013
    • Section 457
    • Migrant Film Worker
    • Send PM

Originally posted by Engine Engine Number 420 View Post
    [ATTACH]738[/ATTACH]

If I'm going to spend money to see a woman, it would more likely be the lead singer from Alabama Shakes. Athletes do nothing for me, and none are as hot as my wife.

Staying on topic - the Raiders are ugly bitches.
    Brittany is the shit! Gonna see her again on the 13th. That's a generational talent right there.
    Dean Spanos Should Get Ass Cancer Of The Ass!
    sigpic

Comment

• Classic
      Hall Of Fame
      • Dec 2014
      • Send PM

She does look good. She's in gymnastics right?

Comment

• Formula 21
        The Future is Now
        • Jun 2013
        • Republic of San Diego
        • Send PM

I don't know if many of you remember the original post. We originally gawked about her when she was a a high school senior and her picture hit he web. She now has a master's degree. So it's been at least 5 years. How old is the Powder Blues Forum now? Oh, and she's from North County. Hopefully she's a Bolt's fan too.
        Now, if you excuse me, I have some Charger memories to suppress.
        The Wasted Decade is done.
        Build Back Better.

Comment

fender57
          • Jun 2013
          • Send PM

Originally posted by Formula Two One View Post
          I don't know if many of you remember the original post. We originally gawked about her when she was a a high school senior and her picture hit he web. She now has a master's degree. So it's been at least 5 years. How old is the Powder Blues Forum now? Oh, and she's from North County. Hopefully she's a Bolt's fan too.
          Powder Blues forum is as old as your join date up on the top right side.

Comment

• Savage Lizard
            Registered Charger Fan
            • Jun 2013
            • Big Bear
            • Self-employed property manager.
            • Send PM

Originally posted by Engine Engine Number 420 View Post

If I'm going to spend money to see a woman, it would more likely be the lead singer from Alabama Shakes. Athletes do nothing for me, and none are as hot as my wife.
            Wow.

We were at Hooters with a friend, hot chicks everywhere. He says "I can see all the hot chicks I want where I work." My friend Brian and I looked at each other dumbfounded.

My wife is awesome, BUT I still enjoy looking at hot chicks. It's not like you have a limit to how many you can enjoy looking at. Plus my wife knows I like looking at hot chicks and is secure enough that she doesn't give a shit, which makes her more awesome.

Allison Stokke is ridiculously hot!
            Last edited by Savage Lizard; 08-04-2015, 05:53 PM.

Comment

• KNSD
              Registered Charger Hater
              • Jun 2013
              • Send PM

Gina Carano or Allison Stokke?
              Prediction:
              Correct: Chargers CI fails miserably.
              Fail: Team stays in San Diego until their lease runs out in 2020. (without getting new deal done by then) .
              Sig Bet WIN: The Chargers will file for relocation on January 15.

Comment

• Lightningwill_420

Girls under 30 don't generally look hot to me. White women usually aren't my favorites as far as looks. Women with defined abs never look hot unless they are covered up, and I haven't seen a female athlete I found attractive since Gabriela Sabatini.

Looking at pictures of women showing their abs, to me, is the same as looking at pictures of Raiders. I know a lot of men are into it, but I'm not one of them. I know I'm weird.

My wife knows I like Telenovela actresses and bands with female leads. She doesn't care.
                Last edited by Guest; 08-04-2015, 06:58 PM.

Comment

• richpjr
                  Registered Charger Fan
                  • Jun 2013
                  • Nashville
                  • Send PM

Originally posted by Savage Lizard View Post
                  Wow.

We were at Hooters with a friend, hot chicks everywhere. He says "I can see all the hot chicks I want where I work." My friend Brian and I looked at each other dumbfounded.

My wife is awesome, BUT I still enjoy looking at hot chicks. It's not like you have a limit to how many you can enjoy looking at. Plus my wife knows I like looking at hot chicks and is secure enough that she doesn't give a shit, which makes her more awesome.

Allison Stokke is ridiculously hot!
                  I tell my wife - I might be on a diet, but I can still look at the menu!

And agree - ridiculously hot.

Comment

• bonehead
                    Undrafted
                    • Jul 2013
                    • TBD
                    • Retired
                    • Send PM

Originally posted by richpjr View Post
                    I tell my wife - I might be on a diet, but I can still look at the menu!

Told my wife the same thing..she kicked me in the balls, soaked me in kerosene and set me on fire....I thanked her for allowing me to freely express my feelings
                    Forget it Donny you're out of your element

Shut the fuck up Donny

Comment

Working...
                    X