Chargers New Practice Facility - Big Mistake?

Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Boltgang74
    We Are The Storm!
    • Aug 2018
    • Send PM

Originally posted by Boltjolt View Post
    Un warranted thread. I dont see a downside and looks like an amazing building they are going to have.

Young and dumb is everywhere. it doesnt matter if you are in Vegas or LA, or New Orleans, etc. Corvettes go 156 MPH anywhere you are at 3:40 AM and drunk......and you are young, dumb and rich.

If this raises the worth of the team and Dean decides to sell..........id be one happy camper. Please sell this team!!
    POTY right here!

Comment

• BlazingBolt
      SLAM DUNK!
      • Jun 2013
      • East County San Diego
      • Bolt fanatic
      • Send PM

San Diego built a HQ for the team, LA can't do the same thing? Don't they have any money?

I heard the current temp place doesn't even have full size practice fields

migrated from chargerfans.net then the thenflforum.com then here

Comment

• PR#1
        Registered Charger Fan
        • Aug 2019
        • Send PM

Originally posted by Tomdutchy View Post
        Wow. Look st Ruggs. Thst's what I mean about debauchery. Would that have happened in OC or Ventura?
        More and more I am taking Uber to parties where I drink and then just Uber back.

Uber is always on time and the app works great.

So I'm surprised people still drink and drive

Comment

• jubei
          Vagabond Ninja
          • Feb 2019
          • Send PM

Originally posted by PR#1 View Post

More and more I am taking Uber to parties where I drink and then just Uber back.

aint it the darndest thing? These guys make all this money but cant spare a buck for Uber...or at least a taxi.

Comment

• Bolt-O
            Administrator
            • Jun 2013
            • Send PM

Originally posted by jubei View Post

aint it the darndest thing? These guys make all this money but cant spare a buck for Uber...or at least a taxi.
            Judgment doesn't necessarily come with the athletic talent, and young guys like to show off and think they are invulnerable. This 'mistake' killed a person and a dog unnecessarily. To the topic.... its more to raise the value of the franchise, not much else. The players will screw up no matter where they play.

Comment

• FoutsFan
              Registered Charger Fan
              • Feb 2019
              • Birmingham AL
              • Send PM

Originally posted by PR#1 View Post

Most NFL teams have "guys" that are on call to pick up and drive players who are in that situation so they can avoid these kind of things from a PR standpoint and a life and death stand point. I would be willing to bet the Raiduhs have a couple of guys that would have picked him up f they made the call. Which of course makes it even worse.

Comment

Working...
              X