Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Classic
    replied
    It was nice to finally beat Rodgers and convincingly so too. The one loss we had in the bag against a Elite QB but lost that still bothers me personally is that 2016 home game vs the Saints. We essentially had the game wrapped up and I think we had back to back fumbles near own goalline. Brees and Saints capitalized on both turnovers and we never had another shot.

Leave a comment:

• 21&500
    replied
    What a troll!
    jk
    Ya I definitely remember that game.
    Good luck with Love

Leave a comment:

• Iowachargers 70
    replied
    I believe Rodgers was claiming most of his teammates weren't taking the game serious. Or doing to much partying the night before.

Leave a comment:

• Velo
    replied
    Originally posted by Boltjolt View Post
    Yep, that was Rivers last season here. 26-11 BTW

https://www.espn.com/nfl/game/_/gameId/401128090
    One of the last really good game for Chargers fans of the Rivers era.

Leave a comment:

• Boltjolt
    replied
    Yep, that was Rivers last season here. 26-11 BTW

Game summary of the Los Angeles Chargers vs. Green Bay Packers NFL game, final score 26-11, from November 3, 2019 on ESPN.

Leave a comment:

• Packfan19
    replied
    We lost 26-7 by the way.

Leave a comment:

• Packfan19
    started a topic I Come In Peace

I Come In Peace

Packers fan here. I just wanted to say a memory came up on my Facebook feed from 2 years ago when I was angry at my Packers for a terrible performance against none other than your Chargers. You guys whipped us like a rented mule. You had 440 yards of total offense to our 200 yards. You guys remember this game? Anyway just trying to cheer you up. I hope you guys beat down KC and the Denver Donkeys.
Working...
X