Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Chargers @ Broncos Pregame Discussion (wk 12)

Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #85
    Originally posted by Velo View Post
    Who is this guy?

    Murray hasn’t been bad two straight seasons. He started to really come on towards the end of last season. This season he having more problems adjusting than everyone else but is also facing setbacks due to his injuries. At least he’s a full participant today.

    Comment


    • #86
      Just a reminder:

      Comment


      • #87
        Originally posted by Xenos View Post

        Asante isn’t coming back this season IMO.
        wait...what? Even if we held him out and we make the playoffs. If seven weeks is not enough to heal what is his prognosis for his injury?
        Superbowl Bound! Yeah Baby!

        Comment


        • #88
          Originally posted by gzubeck View Post

          wait...what? Even if we held him out and we make the playoffs. If seven weeks is not enough to heal what is his prognosis for his injury?
          When you have two concussions that close together, it’s a huge risk to bring him back and have risk another one this year. I would say it’s a maybe he comes back if we make the playoffs. But neurological problems are extremely delicate. Once you have one concussion, it becomes easier to get another as we just saw. And so on and so on.

          9. Rookie cornerback Asante Samuel Jr. suffered his second concussion in four weeks late in the third quarter against the Steelers. He is in the protocol. This is a really concerning situation, and I would not expect Samuel back on the field any time soon. Bosa suffered two concussions in just over a month last season. He missed the final two games of the year and has spoken openly about how those concussion impacted his mental health into the offseason.

          Said Bosa of Samuel: “After his first one, I made sure to let him know that it was a real tough time for me. It’s important to talk to somebody if you’re feeling depressed or feeling down about anything. I reached out to him a couple of weeks ago, when he first got his concussion. It’s definitely serious. I hate to see that. … I’ll definitely talk to him again because having a couple close together like that is a scary thing. It can definitely affect your thought process, your mood and how you’re feeling.”

          Comment


          • #89
            Originally posted by Xenos View Post

            When you have two concussions that close together, it’s a huge risk to bring him back and have risk another one this year. I would say it’s a maybe he comes back if we make the playoffs. But neurological problems are extremely delicate. Once you have one concussion, it becomes easier to get another as we just saw. And so on and so on.
            When he comes back hopefully his tackling technique is better and stops leading with his head

            Comment


            • #90
              Samuel out is a disaster. Chargers will have to win shootouts now. Only one starting caliber corner left on the roster.

              Comment


              • #91
                Originally posted by jamrock View Post

                When he comes back hopefully his tackling technique is better and stops leading with his head
                Hopefully, that is a long time from now.

                Comment


                • #92
                  Originally posted by Xenos View Post
                  Just a reminder:

                  Hope he continues to get reps on the edge
                  I'm good with white and tranquil inside
                  2021 4 Roo
                  And brisket for all....

                  Comment


                  • #93
                    Originally posted by Xenos View Post

                    Asante isn’t coming back this season IMO.
                    If that were the case would he not have been placed on IR at this stage? Maybe the team feel he could return in a few weeks although his health is obviously the primary concern at this point.

                    Comment


                    • #94
                      Sam Farmer of the LA Times picks the Broncos 28-24. Coming off a bye and healthy

                      Comment


                      • #95
                        Originally posted by jamrock View Post
                        Sam Farmer of the LA Times picks the Broncos 28-24. Coming off a bye and healthy
                        Division games are always tough. Which Broncos team is showing up though? The one that shellacked Dallas or the one that got shellacked by the Eagles.

                        Comment


                        • #96
                          Denver’s breakdown and tendencies:
                          https://www.boltsfromtheblue.com/202...-staley-fangio

                          Comment

                          Working...
                          X