Clear All
  • dmac_bolt
    Day Tripper
    • May 2019
    • North of the Lagoon
    • Send PM

OT Bowl Games

I’ll start

MY Aztecs crushed UTSA by 14 in te Frisco Smoothie Whatever Bowl, rebounding nicely from their brutal face plant in the MWC championship game and reach 12 wins for the first time in school history. Great team victory all around, best offensive game they played all year.

Pretty clear they are again better than most of e Pac-12

I am looking forward to the playoff games - could Cindy actually put a thump on The Tide? Will MI continue their strong surge and bury GA? I can’t even say another bowl game at this point,
    “Less is more? NO NO NO - MORE is MORE!”
  • Xenos
    • Feb 2019
    • Send PM

Originally posted by dmac_bolt View Post
    I’ll start

MY Aztecs crushed UTSA by 14 in te Frisco Smoothie Whatever Bowl, rebounding nicely from their brutal face plant in the MWC championship game and reach 12 wins for the first time in school history. Great team victory all around, best offensive game they played all year.

Pretty clear they are again better than most of e Pac-12

I am looking forward to the playoff games - could Cindy actually put a thump on The Tide? Will MI continue their strong surge and bury GA? I can’t even say another bowl game at this point,
    I hope Alabama doesn’t win it all again.

Comment

• Bolt-O
      Administrator
      • Jun 2013
      • Send PM

Mountain West is winning all of its bowl games, so far.

Comment

• UtahBolt
        Did we win?
        • Jun 2013
        • I'll ride the wave...where it takes me.
        • Send PM

All of my attention is on the Rose Bowl! Utah is making it's first appearance and the estimates are at least 60-70K Utah fans will be there in the stadium (including myself and my family). Gonna be a real tough game (Ohio St has incredible athletes) but after all this Utah team has been through this year, they will be ready!

Go Utes!
        I'll ride the wave...where it takes me.

Comment

• La Costa Boy
          Pretty much retired......
          • Sep 2018
          • JoJa
          • Bloviator of hot air and rhetoric.
          • Send PM

Being a native Cali boy and having been to the Rose Bowl since 1975, THAT is the game I watch every year. But, I think Cincy will get a dose of Sabanism and I believe JoJa has what it takes to beat Harbaugh. Another JoJa - Bama National Championship? Yup, and I believe that Saban wins again.

That program is nothing but a well oiled machine. Money is oil and they have gobs of it..........

Comment

• bartman83642
            Registered Charger Fan
            • Jan 2019
            • Send PM

Originally posted by Bolt-O View Post
            Mountain West is winning all of its bowl games, so far.
            I have been able to see most of them so far. Wyoming just pummeled Kent St. in the Potato Bowl yesterday.

Comment

• UtahBolt
              Did we win?
              • Jun 2013
              • I'll ride the wave...where it takes me.
              • Send PM

Any locals interested in tickets to the Rose Bowl?

As many of you know, I am a Utah Utes season ticket holder and have up to four extra tickets to the game. I had a buddy and his family have to back out. This whole state is on fire for this game but curiously, these tickets are tough to sell here in Utah. I think there are so many Utah fans heading down and they all already have tickets. They are estimating at least 60-70K Utah fans because Ohio State sold back half their tickets (lame).

Section 7L, row 58, actual seats (not benches), face value is $285 but willing to listen to offers. You would be sitting with my family and a few other friends and we can geek out on the Bolts all day! Anyway, if interested in tickets, let me know. If the game is cancelled, you'll get your money back (damn you Omicron).

Sorry Fleet and Bolt-O if inappropriate. Just figured it was a worth a shot!
              I'll ride the wave...where it takes me.

Comment

• Bolt-O
                Administrator
                • Jun 2013
                • Send PM

Originally posted by UtahBolt View Post
                Any locals interested in tickets to the Rose Bowl?

As many of you know, I am a Utah Utes season ticket holder and have up to four extra tickets to the game. I had a buddy and his family have to back out. This whole state is on fire for this game but curiously, these tickets are tough to sell here in Utah. I think there are so many Utah fans heading down and they all already have tickets. They are estimating at least 60-70K Utah fans because Ohio State sold back half their tickets (lame).

Section 7L, row 58, actual seats (not benches), face value is $285 but willing to listen to offers. You would be sitting with my family and a few other friends and we can geek out on the Bolts all day! Anyway, if interested in tickets, let me know. If the game is cancelled, you'll get your money back (damn you Omicron).

Sorry Fleet and Bolt-O if inappropriate. Just figured it was a worth a shot!
                I moved the post to this Bowl Games thread. Probably didn't need its own topic, but maybe better for the "members area", but I'll leave it here, unless it gets 'overruled'. Hope you get a bite on the sale.

Comment

• chargeroo
                  Fan since 1961
                  • Jan 2019
                  • Oregon
                  • Retired Manager/Pastor
                  • Send PM

Can Cincinnati pull off the upset? I expect most of the country are hoping for that but this Bama team is very good.
                  THE YEAR OF THE FLIP!

Comment

• chargeroo
                    Fan since 1961
                    • Jan 2019
                    • Oregon
                    • Retired Manager/Pastor
                    • Send PM

Alabama's OL dominated on that first possession. Could be a long day for the Bearcats.
                    THE YEAR OF THE FLIP!

Comment

• Leslie Grossman
                      Registered Charger Fan
                      • Nov 2020
                      • Oklahoma
                      • Send PM

BR Jr and Bama's OL moving up the mock boards

Comment

• Bolt-O
                        Administrator
                        • Jun 2013