Lance will be spelled BUST

Comment

• Maniaque 6
      French Speaking Charger Fan
      • Jan 2019
      • Québec city
      • Send PM

Originally posted by Bolt4Knob View Post

Possibly. But if you look at the AFCNorth, I think the first team to 10 wins -- will win the division. Heck, 9 might do.

Bengals have the Ravens (banged up), KC (playing for the bye) and the Browns. I can see them getting to 10 beating Ravens and Browns

Browns have the Packers, at the Steelers and the Bengals. At 7-7, might be 9-8
      Steelers have the Chiefs on the road, home to the Browns and at the Ravens. At 7-6-1 will be good to get to 9-7-1

Ravens have the Bengals, Rams and Steelers. They might get to 10 if they beat the Bengals

Maybe it happens -- but I am not sure it does that a 10 win team misses the playoffs. Tiebreakers are huge
      I have already eliminated CLE and PIT
      LAC, CIN, BUF and IND could be 10-7 with only 3 spots avalaible
      The most dangerous thing about that scenario is that CIN and IND have very good records in AFC
      Winning at HOU is a must

Comment

• Bolt4Knob
        Registered Charger Fan
        • Dec 2019
        • Send PM

Originally posted by Maniaque 6 View Post

The most dangerous thing about that scenario is that CIN and IND have very good records in AFC
        Winning at HOU is a must
        Here is the thing in your model - the Bengals probably get to 10-7 by beating the Ravens. Now maybe the Ravens lose to the Bengals and beat the Rams and Steelers so both teams would be 10-7. Today, I think only one team in the AFC North gets to 10 wins

You are right though, Indy and Cincy have very good AFC records. Chargers need to beat Houston and Denver. Cant lose the Donkeys twice

Comment

• Velo
          Ride!
          • Aug 2019
          • Everywhere
          • Leave the gun, take the cannolis
          • Send PM

Winning at HOU is a must
          Cin's conference record, 6-3, is only one game better than the Bolts, 5-4. They currently lead the AFC North. The have three games against conference opponents. If they drop out of the division lead and become a wildcard contender, their conference record will suffer. So I'm not that worried about Cin competition for a wild card. The Colts have a 7-3 conference record. They play the Cards, Raiders and Jags. I suspect their conference record will be 9-3 at the end of the season. Right now their record is tied with the Chargers at 8-6, and their superior conference record puts them above the Chargers in the wildcard seeding. But, the Colts have the Cards in Arizona coming up. The Chargers don't have a game like that on their schedule, all of their remaining opponents are inferior, .500 or below. So I think there is a good chance the Chargers wind up with the top wild card seed. If the Chargers stumble and lose one of their final three, or the Colts manage to defeat the Cards, then the Chargers finish below the Cards, but they hold conference record tie-breakers against the Bills and Ravens. (The Ravens have a really tough schedule; I'll be surprised if they are even a wildcard team at season's end.) So I see the Chargers finishing No. 5 or No. 6, no lower, unless they really screw up in their final three games.

Comment

• Maniaque 6
            • Jan 2019
            • Québec city
            • Send PM

CIN would be 8-4 in AFC, BAL 7-5
            BUF could loose at NE and beat ATL and NYJ at home (6-6 in AFC)
            IND could loose at ARI and beat LV and JAX (9-3)
            There you go with 2 others 10-7 teams
            The Chargers would need 2 wins to be in and 3 to be #5
            In that scenario, it is the Bills who are out at 10-7

Comment

• Velo
              Ride!
              • Aug 2019
              • Everywhere
              • Leave the gun, take the cannolis
              • Send PM

The Ravens are 8-6 and are outside the playoff window at the No. 8 seed with a 5-5 conference record. Sun they play at Cin, who dominated them in Balt earlier this season, then they host the Rams, followed by the Steelers. I see them at best finishing 9-8 with a sub .500 conference record, and missing the playoffs.

Comment

• Berserker76
                Registered Charger Fan
                • Nov 2019
                • Send PM

There's still a real possibility that the Chefs lose two of their last three games. I may be a dreamer, but I'm not the only one. Merry Christmas to all!

Comment

• Bolt4Knob
                  Registered Charger Fan
                  • Dec 2019
                  • Send PM

Originally posted by Berserker76 View Post
                  There's still a real possibility that the Chefs lose two of their last three games. I may be a dreamer, but I'm not the only one. Merry Christmas to all!
                  I really do not see the Chiefs losing two games. And they actually help the Chargers - as long as the Chargers beat Houston and Denver - if they beat Pittsburgh and Cincinnati

Chiefs are playing for the bye - I think they take the next two weeks very seriously.

Comment

• Boltjolt
                    Dont let the PBs fool ya
                    • Jun 2013
                    • Henderson, NV
                    • Send PM

I really do not see the Chiefs losing two games. And they actually help the Chargers - as long as the Chargers beat Houston and Denver - if they beat Pittsburgh and Cincinnati

Chiefs are playing for the bye - I think they take the next two weeks very seriously.
                    Good points

Comment

• Maniaque 6
                      • Jan 2019
                      • Québec city
                      • Send PM

It is possible that KC already have #1 seed before week 18
                      Then, the game at DEN means nothing

Comment

• Bolt4Knob
                        Registered Charger Fan
                        • Dec 2019
                        • Send PM

It is possible that KC already have #1 seed before week 18
                        Then, the game at DEN means nothing
                        TN is 10-5, Chiefs are 10-4 pending Sunday
                        TN plays Miami and Houston, Chiefs have Steelers, Bengals and Broncos
                        TN owns the tiebreaker over the Chiefs - so that last week, the Chiefs might be in a mode to win to keep the bye

Comment

• ChargersPowderBlue
                          Registered Charger Fan
                          • Aug 2019
                          • Send PM

If KC loses to one of PIT or CIN, and somehow lose to DEN, while LAC wins out, Chargers would have a better conference record. I can see the Bengals beating the Chiefs.

Comment

Working...
                          X