• Send PM

Comment

• Velo
      Ride!
      • Aug 2019
      • Everywhere
      • Leave the gun, take the cannolis
      • Send PM

With Storm going on the list today, I don't think he will be eligible for the game Sunday. My bet is Pipkins will come off the list before Sun and be available to play, but if not, who is going to play RT? There is a good chance, I think, that Mike Williams, Nas Adderley and Chris Harris Jr. will be available to play, and Davis as well.

With Ekeler available to play, coupled with how well Justin Jackson has looked lately, and with the OL mostly intact, I feel the Chargers' run game is going to be really good Sunday, and Herbert will reap the benefits.

Comment

• Bolt4Knob
        Registered Charger Fan
        • Dec 2019
        • Send PM

Originally posted by Velo View Post
        With Storm going on the list today, I don't think he will be eligible for the game Sunday. My bet is Pipkins will come off the list before Sun and be available to play, but if not, who is going to play RT? There is a good chance, I think, that Mike Williams, Nas Adderley and Chris Harris Jr. will be available to play, and Davis as well.

With Ekeler available to play, coupled with how well Justin Jackson has looked lately, and with the OL mostly intact, I feel the Chargers' run game is going to be really good Sunday, and Herbert will reap the benefits.
        Staley today said there was a chance both Norton and Pipkins will be ready Sunday

Now its just guys like Adderley, Harris and Mike Williams. And of course the hamstring of DJ33

Comment

• Velo
          Ride!
          • Aug 2019
          • Everywhere
          • Send PM

Originally posted by Bolt4Knob View Post

Staley today said there was a chance both Norton and Pipkins will be ready Sunday

Now its just guys like Adderley, Harris and Mike Williams. And of course the hamstring of DJ33
          Well, that is really good news. I erred, in that if Norton is vaxxed, he doesn't have to wait at least five days, so, yeah, he could come off the list in plenty of time. I am feeling really optimistic about the run game. Justin Jackson had 64 yards on 11 carries last week, for 5.82 average, and two scores. He had 86 yards on 13 carries against the Chiefs, a 6.62 average. He also caught 8 of 9 balls for 98 yards against Houston. With all the pieces of the OL back together again, the run game, with a tandem of Ekeler and Jackson, could all of the sudden be every good. I'll bet Denver's D is going to be surprised, not ready for it, focused on Herbert. They may not know what hit them. :biggrin:

Comment

• Charge!
            Registered Charger Fan
            • Aug 2019
            • Send PM

Originally posted by richpjr View Post

so these lists seem very fluid..... they can change on any day or they might not????..... so we are all going crazy wondering who can practice or play?......lol

so if players are on these lists they cannot practice or attend meetings???.... so if the come off list on sat or sun morning, will they be prepared to play...like against texans???

Comment

• Charge!
              Registered Charger Fan
              • Aug 2019
              • Send PM

Originally posted by Velo View Post

Well, that is really good news. I erred, in that if Norton is vaxxed, he doesn't have to wait at least five days, so, yeah, he could come off the list in plenty of time. I am feeling really optimistic about the run game. Justin Jackson had 64 yards on 11 carries last week, for 5.82 average, and two scores. He had 86 yards on 13 carries against the Chiefs, a 6.62 average. He also caught 8 of 9 balls for 98 yards against Houston. With all the pieces of the OL back together again, the run game, with a tandem of Ekeler and Jackson, could all of the sudden be every good. I'll bet Denver's D is going to be surprised, not ready for it, focused on Herbert. They may not know what hit them. :biggrin:
              power backs have had some success against denvers defense(like raiders)....... have smaller scat backs, like chargers have, been successful against the denver defense..... ?

Comment

• Critty
                Dominate the Day.
                • Mar 2019
                • Send PM

Hopkins?!!
                In a must win game. Who's going to kick?
                Staley going for it all day.
                :smoking:
                Who has it better than us?

Comment

• richpjr
                  Registered Charger Fan
                  • Jun 2013
                  • Nashville
                  • Send PM

Originally posted by Critty View Post

Hopkins?!!
                  In a must win game. Who's going to kick?
                  Staley going for it all day.
                  :smoking:
                  Don't worry, we still have Vizcaino on the practice squad! I wonder how m\any of you will question Staley for going for it on 4th down this week!

Comment

• Velo
                    Ride!
                    • Aug 2019
                    • Everywhere
                    • Send PM

Originally posted by Critty View Post
                    Who's going to kick?

Comment

• Topcat
                      AKA "Pollcat"
                      • Jan 2019
                      • Send PM

Don't worry, we still have Vizcaino on the practice squad! I wonder how m\any of you will question Staley for going for it on 4th down this week!
                      Vizzy shall save us! Bend it like Vizzy!

Comment

• gzubeck
                        Ines Sainz = Jet Bait!
                        • Jan 2019
                        • Tucson, AZ
                        • Send PM

Originally posted by TexanBeerlover View Post

yet that seems to be where the Chargers are at, so you propose to fire the whole team?
                        I'm for releasing half the defensive team. Santa's checking his list to see who's been naughty or nice. Then coal in your checking account!
                        Chiefs won the Superbowl with 10 Rookies....

"Locked, Cocked, and ready to Rock!" Jim Harbaugh

Comment

• WindsorUK
                          Registered Charger Fan
                          • Jul 2013
                          • Windsor, U.K.
                          • Send PM

Hey Rich Jr!
                          I hope everyone at your home is faring better than our Chargers seem to be.
                          Quick recovery mate!
                          :cheers:

Comment

Working...
                          X