• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • FSUBobcat7
    Registered Charger Fan
    • Jan 2022
    • Send PM

Tiebreaking Scenario

Question about tiebreaking scenario for playoffs. Assuming both Baltimore and the Chargers win out and finish 10-7, would the Chargers still get in based on their head to head victory over Baltimore?

I know there are formulas about division records, common opponents, etc. but was looking for clarification. Thanks all!

• Bolt-O
    Administrator
    • Jun 2013
    • Send PM

Originally posted by FSUBobcat7 View Post
    Question about tiebreaking scenario for playoffs. Assuming both Baltimore and the Chargers win out and finish 10-7, would the Chargers still get in based on their head to head victory over Baltimore?

I know there are formulas about division records, common opponents, etc. but was looking for clarification. Thanks all!
    Chargers lost to the the Ravens. Head to head if there are only two teams with the same record after the divisional tie breakers are cleared. If more than one team the other tie breakers kick in.

Comment

• Bolt4Knob
      Registered Charger Fan
      • Dec 2019
      • Send PM

Chargers need a win or tie next week against the Raiders to make the playoffs

Titans - thank you

Rams - thank you

Comment

• Maniaque 6
        French Speaking Charger Fan
        • Jan 2019
        • Québec city
        • Send PM

Von Miller - thank you

Comment

Originally posted by Maniaque 6 View Post
          Von Miller - thank you
          I never liked Von Miller more than I did in that moment.

Comment

• Bolt4Knob
            Registered Charger Fan
            • Dec 2019
            • Send PM

Originally posted by Maniaque 6 View Post
            Von Miller - thank you
            With Justin Tucker as their kicker, I thought if the Ravens just get over Midfield - he would give them a chance

That sack was a beautiful thing - and when that trade was made - that was the type of player I thought of. He might not be as good the whole game as he was - but can he make a play here or there that helps the Rams. Well that was one play. In the playoffs he might be worth a few more

Comment

Working...
            X