Clear All
  • Velo
    Ride!
    • Aug 2019
    • Everywhere
    • Leave the gun, take the cannolis
    • Send PM

Originally posted by foreigner View Post

Jesus... we are going to frigging lose!!!! the Chargers are not made for this type of pressure! the Raiders are going to kill us!!! Fire Tom Telesco Now! he burned all of our chances with that weak a** roster....
    Yeah man, Telesco's head was up his a** when he drafted Herbert and Slater and Samuel and Palmer and when he signed Linsley and Feiler and Andre Roberts and Dustin Hopkins. Can his ass now. It's what ALL the fans want.

Comment

• dmac_bolt
      Day Tripper
      • May 2019
      • North of the Lagoon
      • Send PM

Originally posted by richpjr View Post

Yesterday he put up a 114.6 passer rating with 2 TDs and no turnovers against a Fangio defense.
      That after missing his first 5 of 6 attempts or so (early jitters were obvious - thats ok Herbie, you’re still my love bug!)
      “Less is more? NO NO NO - MORE is MORE!”

Comment

• cmplxgal
        Registered Charger Fan
        • Jul 2017
        • New Jersey
        • Send PM

Only Cook on the Covid list as of now:

Comment

• Lone Bolt
          Oline-Tip of the Spear...
          • Feb 2019
          • McLean Illinois
          • Pipefitter Illinois State University
          • Send PM

Originally posted by Hadl2Alworth View Post

And Herbie looked uncomfortable making some throws early on. He seemed to be aiming too much instead of trusting himself. It was like he was thinking too much. But he got over it later on as you mentioned.
          If there is a true negative to Herbie's game, he is often a bit inaccurate early in games....seems he needs a few series to get calibrated sometimes...one reason why truly good running attacks gave us fits this year...less reps for Herbie to get into the groove, and by the time he does, the game was mostly over. I would hope he grows out of this some, in time...plus I would hope we build a better defense next year, so those running attacks get shut down, getting our defense off the field, and Herbie back on it.
          Adopted Bolt: Kimani Vidal RB

Final prediction: Latham OT, Colson LB, Sainristil CB,Rice WR, Zinter OG, Nourzad OC, MacLachlan TE, Vidal RB, Lovett DT

Comment

• dmac_bolt
            Day Tripper
            • May 2019
            • North of the Lagoon
            • Send PM

Originally posted by 21&500 View Post
            Waller could be trouble
            hope he's rusty
            He’s the guy I’d most worry about. He’s a beast and we saw v KC the TE thing …

Comment

• Lone Bolt
              Oline-Tip of the Spear...
              • Feb 2019
              • McLean Illinois
              • Pipefitter Illinois State University
              • Send PM

I'm not gonna lie...or sugar coat it...I love this Chargers team, but I don't trust them yet. I could see this game going either way. Some bad bounces or pesky turnovers could give these Raiders some emotional momentum that even a good team could run out of time trying to overcome....in the same vein, if we can keep our cool, play mistake free football, we should pull ahead, and take the wind out of their sails....as easily as the Raiders can puff up and be dangerous opponents, they can also deflate like a popped balloon...

Hopefully we can dial up some pressure on Carr early...let Bosa put his money where his mouth was, and shake the guy up...he wasn't wrong about Carr playing bad if you rough him up some....let's go 97!!
              Adopted Bolt: Kimani Vidal RB

Final prediction: Latham OT, Colson LB, Sainristil CB,Rice WR, Zinter OG, Nourzad OC, MacLachlan TE, Vidal RB, Lovett DT

Comment

• dmac_bolt
                Day Tripper
                • May 2019
                • North of the Lagoon
                • Send PM

Originally posted by Lone Bolt View Post

If there is a true negative to Herbie's game, he is often a bit inaccurate early in games....seems he needs a few series to get calibrated sometimes...one reason why truly good running attacks gave us fits this year...less reps for Herbie to get into the groove, and by the time he does, the game was mostly over. I would hope he grows out of this some, in time...plus I would hope we build a better defense next year, so those running attacks get shut down, getting our defense off the field, and Herbie back on it.
                I believe 100% in Herbie. Zero doubt he’s the guy.

Comment

• chargeroo
                  Fan since 1961
                  • Jan 2019
                  • Oregon
                  • Retired Manager/Pastor
                  • Send PM

Not entirely true. We've had a handful of games where we marched straight down the field for a TD with the opening series. In the game this week we had a 17-3 lead at half time. That's a nice start.
                  THE YEAR OF THE FLIP!

Comment

• jamrock
                    lawyers, guns and money
                    • Sep 2017
                    • Send PM

I'm not gonna lie...or sugar coat it...I love this Chargers team, but I don't trust them yet. I could see this game going either way. Some bad bounces or pesky turnovers could give these Raiders some emotional momentum that even a good team could run out of time trying to overcome....in the same vein, if we can keep our cool, play mistake free football, we should pull ahead, and take the wind out of their sails....as easily as the Raiders can puff up and be dangerous opponents, they can also deflate like a popped balloon...

Hopefully we can dial up some pressure on Carr early...let Bosa put his money where his mouth was, and shake the guy up...he wasn't wrong about Carr playing bad if you rough him up some....let's go 97!!
                    Don’t blame you for not trusting them. They haven’t earned that yet

Comment

• ghost
                      The Rise of Kellen Moore
                      • Jun 2013
                      • Send PM

Herbie finishes games stronger than Marino did in his second season, or anybody else that comes to mind. NFL record book says so. Every year, the defense will improve under Staley - it took Vic Fangio four years to build his 2018 Chicago Bears defense. I think the Chargers suffered a stinging defeat to Houston at the right time in the 2021 season.

The Chargers kicked the living hell out of this Raider team the first tilt, I think this beat-down will be more fun. Make Derek cope with double coverage on Waller and Renfro.

The Chargers are going to whoop the Raiders, finish the Raiders' playoffs hopes in primetime and finish the season with a playoff appearance (and a win) in Year One.

2021 4th Quarter POINTS.jpeg

Comment

• Heatmiser
                        BetterToday ThanYesterday
                        • Jun 2013
                        • Send PM

I hate running QBs and they have killed the chargers over the years. Look for the mariota package.
                        Like, how am I a traitor? Your team are traitors.

Comment

• ghost
                          The Rise of Kellen Moore
                          • Jun 2013
                          • Send PM

Chargers O.png

2021 Justin Herbert.png

Mr. 4th Quarter

Comment

Working...
                          X