• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • KYBoltsFan
    THERE'S A GLEAM, MEN
    Generous Donor
    • Jun 2013
    • Send PM

re: Gates I think it's actually good for Rivers to not have him at the beginning of this season. Makes him go to other options. It seems like he locks in on Gates at times and it limits him. Sure, there's been lots of success there, so why wouldn't you try to get him the ball. But anyone who watched the games knows what I'm talking about.

re: the defense...I have hope. We stopped a team on 3rd and long, a couple times. That, in my view, is an improvement. That's been 'automatic' for opponents the past couple years.
    NO SIGNATURE REQUIRED

Comment

• Lightningwill_420

Originally posted by KYBoltsFan View Post
      re: Gates I think it's actually good for Rivers to not have him at the beginning of this season. Makes him go to other options. It seems like he locks in on Gates at times and it limits him. Sure, there's been lots of success there, so why wouldn't you try to get him the ball. But anyone who watched the games knows what I'm talking about.

re: the defense...I have hope. We stopped a team on 3rd and long, a couple times. That, in my view, is an improvement. That's been 'automatic' for opponents the past couple years.
      Yea. Somebody posted that the Chargers have some awesome record without Gates. I'm not sure if it is Rivers or if it's the game plan that gets changed when Gates isn't on the field.

Comment

• Boltjolt
        Dont let the PBs fool ya
        • Jun 2013
        • Henderson, NV
        • Send PM

Originally posted by Engine Engine Number 420 View Post
        I wouldn't count on Attaochu getting through the season.

And it is Ingram. Your first sentence is like saying you're not sure if the key to the offense is Philip Rivers or being able to pass.
        I don't agree with you either. Imo Ingram has been a bit of a disappointment. Sure he helps the defense be better but that's like saying we were better with Mathews at RB last year than Brown and Oliver.

Comment

• Lightningwill_420

Originally posted by Boltjolt View Post
          I don't agree with you either. Imo Ingram has been a bit of a disappointment. Sure he helps the defense be better but that's like saying we were better with Mathews at RB last year than Brown and Oliver.
          True. Injuries are a big drawback with Ingram. If he would have stayed healthy last year, we would have been in the post season.

Comment

Working...
          X