• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Heatmiser
    HarbaughHarrisonHeatMiser
    • Jun 2013
    • Send PM

Week 1 Review

I actually hate more NFL teams than I like. I suppose that says a lot about my personality. But here is a review of week one anyway.

1. New England beats Pittsburgh. Don't like it. I hate the Patriots, Bill Belichech, Josh "Joshy" McDaniels, Gronkowski, Kraft, need I go on?
    2. Jets beat Browns. Like it. Not a Johnny Manziel fan. I like Todd Bowles. But I do sort of hate Jets (carryover from Rex Ryan).
    3. Bills beat Colts. Like it. I like the Bills. I don't hate the Colts now that Manning is gone. I don't like Rex, though. Tough call. But like it.
    4. Chargers beat Lions. I root for Lions except when they play Bolts. Like it.
    5. Packers beat Bears. Like it. Hate the Bears because of Cutlet.
    6. 49ers beat Vikings. Don't like it. Hate the 49ers. Goes back to Bill Walsh. The circus clown coach is fun to watch, though.
    7. Rams beat Seahawks. Like it. Poor Rams never win. Sick of Seahawks and never liked Pete Caroll.
    8. Bengals beat Raiders. LIke it. Raiders?
    9. Chiefs beat Texans. Don't like it. Hate Chiefs (fans are cool, but hate that team. Have to.) Still no TD to a WR. TV keeps mentioning it. Hope it continues.
    10. Broncos beat Ravens. Don't like it. Hate Broncos even more than Raiders. Only solace is Peyton looking so bad and getting thrown around.
    11. Dolphins beat Redskins. Don't like it. Don't like Dolphins going back to Marino getting attention Fouts deserved.
    12. Titans beat Buccaneers. Who cares?
    13. Cardinals beat Saints. Like it. Like Arians. Sick of Peyton.
    14. Falcons beat Eagles. Really like it. Take that, Chip! Mathews 3 carries for 4 yards??
    15. Cowboys beat Giants. Neutral. I hate both of those teams so much I wish they could both lose.
    16. Panthers beat Jaguars. Who cares?

So that is 8 like it, 5 don't like it, 3 who cares. To me, that is a great week of NFL football and of course the Chargers winning is the most important.

TG
    Like, how am I a traitor? Your team are traitors.
  • Lightningwill_420

Originally posted by Heatmiser View Post
    I actually hate more NFL teams than I like. I suppose that says a lot about my personality. But here is a review of week one anyway.

1. New England beats Pittsburgh. Don't like it. I hate the Patriots, Bill Belichech, Josh "Joshy" McDaniels, Gronkowski, Kraft, need I go on?
    2. Jets beat Browns. Like it. Not a Johnny Manziel fan. I like Todd Bowles. But I do sort of hate Jets (carryover from Rex Ryan).
    3. Bills beat Colts. Like it. I like the Bills. I don't hate the Colts now that Manning is gone. I don't like Rex, though. Tough call. But like it.
    6. 49ers beat Vikings. Don't like it. Hate the 49ers. Goes back to Bill Walsh. The circus clown coach is fun to watch, though.
    7. Rams beat Seahawks. Like it. Poor Rams never win. Sick of Seahawks and never liked Pete Caroll.
    9. Chiefs beat Texans. Don't like it. Hate Chiefs (fans are cool, but hate that team. Have to.) Still no TD to a WR. TV keeps mentioning it. Hope it continues.
    10. Broncos beat Ravens. Don't like it. Hate Broncos even more than Raiders. Only solace is Peyton looking so bad and getting thrown around.
    11. Dolphins beat Redskins. Don't like it. Don't like Dolphins going back to Marino getting attention Fouts deserved.
    14. Falcons beat Eagles. Really like it. Take that, Chip! Mathews 3 carries for 4 yards??
    15. Cowboys beat Giants. Neutral. I hate both of those teams so much I wish they could both lose.

So that is 8 like it, 5 don't like it, 3 who cares. To me, that is a great week of NFL football and of course the Chargers winning is the most important.

TG
    San Diego won - love it.
    Raiders sucked - knew it.
    The rest of the league - fuck it.

Comment

fender57
      • Jun 2013
      • Send PM

I actually hate all NFL teams except one. I guess that says a lot about me too.

Comment

• Marshall/Boogie
        Registered Charger Fan
        • Jun 2013
        • Send PM

Married into a western NY family, marrying my best friends sister. The whole fam are uber-Bills fans, which is convenient for me since I root for the Bills unless they are playing the Chargers or we're already out of the playoffs. (That best friend helped get me into watching football when I was about 10, watching a lot in a total Bills household. They all were cool to the kid who wore the Jefferson jersey on Sundays in their crib, they even fed me good, lol).

Those fans and my western NY family are great, down to earth people. Reminds me of the KC fans when I've been through there. Real nice peeps, but just uber football fans, which is what ya want out of a fan base, right?

I wish the Bills would of won even one of the SBs they were in. The fans and town and those teams especially deserved a championship, imho (just like we do!) Underrated food there, too. I come back about 5-8 lbs heavier after every visit.

Plus, we have a long history of common players, coaches, hell, front office even, going all the way back to the 60s. At one point we even had a nick name like "The West Coast Bills", lol. It didn't offend me, it was mostly said out of jealousy because most the time they wanted to keep the personnel we ended up with.

Anyway, I hope that don't color you guys' opinion of my me. I've been a pretty damn rabid Bolt fan for about 35 years, and can get pretty cantankerous on game day. It's just, I gots a big ol' family now, ya know?
        Well.. you can at least see the croutons in the dark.

Comment

• Iowachargers
          Registered Charger Fan
          • Jul 2013
          • Dow City, Iowa
          • Send PM

Even though I wish there was someway both teams could lose, I didn't mind Pitt losing to New England. More than likely New England will win their division and San Diego will be in a battle for a wild card with Pitt. I know it's only week 1. And whenever a NFC team beats an AFC team it's a bonus.

Comment

• Faded blues
            Registered Charger Fan
            • Aug 2013
            • Send PM

Peyton and Brady can go take a flying fuck
            Over a tall building landing in broken glass.

Comment

• Mister Hoarse
              No Sir, I Dont Like It
              • Jun 2013
              • Section 457
              • Migrant Film Worker
              • Send PM

Originally posted by Heatmiser View Post

TG
              I love your posts, but this kinda reads like multiple personality disorder.
              How can you like the Bills when you hate the Jets because of Rex??
              Dean Spanos Should Get Ass Cancer Of The Ass!
              sigpic

Comment

Working...
              X