• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • ArtistFormerlyKnownAsBKR
    Registered Charger Fan
    • Jun 2013
    • Send PM

Originally posted by Fleet View Post
    Overall impressed with the run game. Ive been so down on the interior run blocking and Mathews that to see that part of the offense work was encouraging. Fluker is a true road grader and looked good in run blocking. We need to run run run and run some more if Mathews is going to run like this. It would be such a huge help to the team if Mathews decided to turn it on and stay healthy. Just have zero faith in his durability. I think the OL... as challenged as it is at LT could be pretty good at running the ball. I still think we see less of a drop back from Rivers in game situations. Something tells me MM is torching his OL by calling plays where Rivers needs to stay in the pocket longer. Because the plays we are seeing and the plays they are running in camp are not all that close. According to a buddy of mine whos at every practice were not really seeing the hyper tempo quick release plays were running in camp. I havnt been to practice so take that for what its worth. A lot of the O has been built around Woodhead and Mathews and we are not seeing a lot of stuff we work on everyday. If this is the case i just hope it dosnt get Rivers killed. Really need Dunlap in there. Starks scares the shit out of me. That sack given up by Clary could have been avoided if Rivers steps to the left. He had a clean pocket im almost certain of it. Id have to go back and look. Weddle got juked. I like our run D better with Liuget and Te'o in there. That coverage on Marshall by Wright couldn't have been any better. Shocked it made it through. Cutler has a rocket.
    Agree with the fair an balanced analysis. But Cutler's Rocket is of no interest to me.

Comment

• Maverick
      (Coryellian)
      • Jun 2013
      • Point Loma
      • Send PM

Cutler's rocket, Danny Woodhead, & Mike Willie walk into a bar.....

Comment

• Originally posted by Maverick View Post
        Cutler's rocket, Danny Woodhead, & Mike Willie walk into a bar.....
        Am I correct in assuming it's a bar in Hillcrest?

Comment

• ArtistFormerlyKnownAsBKR
          Registered Charger Fan
          • Jun 2013
          • Send PM

No, the bar is in Utica Square.

Comment

• Den60
            Registered Charger Fan
            • Jun 2013
            • Send PM

Originally posted by Yubaking View Post
            2010 STs were arguably the worst in NFL history, so I think they are better than the 2010s.
            I was being facetious.

Comment

• Mister Hoarse
              No Sir, I Dont Like It
              • Jun 2013
              • Section 457
              • Migrant Film Worker
              • Send PM

Is there a link to watch this travesty all over?
              Dean Spanos Should Get Ass Cancer Of The Ass!
              sigpic

Comment

Working...
              X