• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
    fender57
    • Jun 2013
    • Send PM

Originally posted by Engine Engine Number 420 View Post
    Often successful against us? Yea, in the 70s and 80s, and for a brief time when they had Gruden.

How many times have they beaten us in the last decade? I know Norv let them beat us a couple times when he took over for Marty, and we lost on some bullshit midnight game a couple years ago, but that's about it.

Raiders suck. If we lose to them, we should condemn Jack Murphy Stadium and force the Chargers the fuck out of our city. In other words, if you lose to the Raiders - you're fucking dead to me, Chargers.
    I didn't imply they won a lot but in the process of winning a bunch of 24-17 games, especially in the Norv era, they beat up the Chargers. That one thug of a head coach they had (don't remember his name off hand but he beat up another assistant, and maybe his own wife too) in particular had very physical teams that matched up against the Chargers well.

Comment

• Lightningwill_420

Originally posted by 6025 View Post
      I didn't imply they won a lot but in the process of winning a bunch of 24-17 games, especially in the Norv era, they beat up the Chargers. That one thug of a head coach they had (don't remember his name off hand but he beat up another assistant, and maybe his own wife too) in particular had very physical teams that matched up against the Chargers well.
      And they lost.

Yeah, fuck that thug head coach. I'm not even going to bother to look up his name. He doesn't deserve a Cortana Bing search.

Comment

• Bolt-O
        Administrator
        • Jun 2013
        • Send PM

Cable.

Comment

• KNSD
          Registered Charger Hater
          • Jun 2013
          • Send PM

Raiders:Run ball, be physical. Throw deep posts over small, slow safeties to speedy high 1st round draft pick WR.
          Prediction:
          Correct: Chargers CI fails miserably.
          Fail: Team stays in San Diego until their lease runs out in 2020. (without getting new deal done by then) .
          Sig Bet WIN: The Chargers will file for relocation on January 15.

Comment

fender57
            • Jun 2013
            • Send PM

Originally posted by Engine Engine Number 420 View Post
            And they lost.

Yeah, fuck that thug head coach. I'm not even going to bother to look up his name. He doesn't deserve a Cortana Bing search.
            Most of the time the Duhs did lose but at the expense of dinged up or even injured Chargers players. The point being, we lost that physical swagger ourselves beginning in 2007. Marty took pride in beating (both on the scoreboard and physically) the Raiders.

Comment

• ArtistFormerlyKnownAsBKR
              Registered Charger Fan
              • Jun 2013
              • Send PM

The season isn't over. Which is bad news if the team keeps playing like this.

Comment

• Stinky Wizzleteats+
                Grammar Police
                • Jun 2013
                • Send PM

When they cut Donald Brown the season will be over...
                Go Rivers!

Comment

Working...
                X