• Jun 2013
    • Send PM

Togerson Logo:

Go Rivers!
  • Boltaction
    Registered Charger Fan
    • Jul 2013
    • Send PM

Exactly what I've been saying. This coach has no balls. He has to grow a pair. This is a tough man's game. He has to open and go for it, stop the conservative puss play calling. Get a big lead then you can grow conservative but not until. I don't think this coach is smart enough to see it.

Comment

• Lightningwill_420

Yes. Throw the bomb early. Get Rivers broken in two and give up a few more turnovers for touchdowns. I'm sure the offensive line will magically hold their blocks long enough for somebody to get open deep. I mean - Norv tried that, and it got him fired. Let's go for it again.

Comment

• Boltaction
        Registered Charger Fan
        • Jul 2013
        • Send PM

They can game plan better than that, they can mix up the play calling if they had any brains at all, but these coaches just don't even try. They think that the element of surprise is not a requirement. It's rediculous to support these coaches anymore. They need to be fired now. Or this season is going to get real ugly. Wait a minute for those that don't already know, this season has gotten real ugly already.

Comment

• Lightningwill_420

Originally posted by Boltaction View Post
          They can game plan better than that, they can mix up the play calling if they had any brains at all, but these coaches just don't even try. They think that the element of surprise is not a requirement. It's rediculous to support these coaches anymore. They need to be fired now. Or this season is going to get real ugly. Wait a minute for those that don't already know, this season has gotten real ugly already.
          I think Reich has done a better job so far this year of having some element of surprise. We've thrown some times when I thought it was going to be a run and run sometimes when I thought it was going to be a pass. Last year, I knew every play.

Comment

• Stinky Wizzleteats+
            Grammar Police
            • Jun 2013
            • Send PM

I would rather our playcalls fool the other teams then our fans. Opening drive playcalling is not fooling anyone.
            Go Rivers!

Comment

• MakoShark
              Disgruntled
              • Jun 2013
              • North Alabama
              • Send PM

There is no creativity in the run game. Zip, zero, NONE! I'll bet we have the thinnest playbook in the league.
              sigpic

Comment

• Lightningwill_420

Originally posted by MakoShark View Post
                There is no creativity in the run game. Zip, zero, NONE! I'll bet we have the thinnest playbook in the league.
                Just handing the ball off is pretty creative for the Chargers.

Comment

Working...
                X