• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • FloatMyBOLT
    Registered Charger Fan
    • Sep 2015
    • Send PM

OT: Sproles and Matthews tearin' up the Jets

It's taken me a day to recover from Sunday's loss. It's with mixed feelings that I saw Sproles and Matthews shine against the Jets. We never should have let Sproles go. I did feel however it was time to part ways with Matthews. From what I read, Matthews did all of his damage running to the outside since Philly hasn't been able to create holes in the middle for Murray. Sounds like the same problem we're having with the running game. And God knows we sure could use a game-changer returning punts.

Anyway just sayin I feel good for those guys on a personal level.
  • Lightningwill_420

Originally posted by FloatMyBOLT View Post
    It's taken me a day to recover from Sunday's loss. It's with mixed feelings that I saw Sproles and Matthews shine against the Jets. We never should have let Sproles go. I did feel however it was time to part ways with Matthews. From what I read, Matthews did all of his damage running to the outside since Philly hasn't been able to create holes in the middle for Murray. Sounds like the same problem we're having with the running game. And God knows we sure could use a game-changer returning punts.

Anyway just sayin I feel good for those guys on a personal level.
    Hey. Good to know. I usually root against former Chargers, but Matthews and Sproles seemed like good dudes. It wasn't Sproles's fault that Norv happened, and it wasn't Matthews's fault that Norv happened and injuries happened. I mistakenly thought getting rid of Sproles was necessary because Norv misused him. But, whatever - Norv went on to misuse Matthews as well. Norv didn't know how to use any back for the Chargers for whatever reason. He seems to do fine with that child abuser in Minny and he did fine with Gore in Frisco and Emmitt in the Big Douche.

Comment

Working...
    X