• Show
Clear All
  • richpjr
    Registered Charger Fan
    • Jun 2013
    • Nashville
    • Send PM

Today really suciked

Next door neighbors fire alarm decided to go off about 5AM (no fire) and he couldn't get it to shut off so he called the fire department because he didn't know what to do. The fire department came with 2 trucks with sirens blaring waking up the entire neighborhood to help him shut it off.

While standing outside chatting with the neighbors, my sprinklers went off and of I noticed I had a broken pipe that I had to fix.

As usual for a Raider game, getting into the stadium was a freaking nightmare. Despite leaving early, it took an hour and a half to get into the parking lot. And it was the usual prison furlough release day.

Tailgate was good about the only good thing of the day despite being surrounded by Raider fans.

Went into the stadium and the season ticket holds on both sides of me and behind me sold their tickets to Raider fans. The ones in front didn't bother to show up.

The game was horrible and the Raider fans around me were idiots. I got so annoyed with the way the game was going and the obnoxious fans around me that we left at halftime.

All the way home my obnoxious nephew (who is a Raider fan and was at the game) was sending me trash talking texts - and there wasn't a damn thing I could do but take it.

Got home, watched the meaningless stat padding and late TDs that will make everyone think the game was not the lopsided ass-whipping it was.

I forgot to get the mail yesterday, so I go get it and get a $2700 bill for my part of my daughter's knee surgery (yay insurance).

And to top it off, I also got a notice in the mail that I have been called for jury duty.

What a crappy day.
  • Boltx
    Dominate the day
    • Jun 2013
    • Send PM

Sorry bud.
    ESPN Screename: GoBolts02

Comment

• Mister Hoarse
      No Sir, I Dont Like It
      • Jun 2013
      • Section 457
      • Migrant Film Worker
      • Send PM

Originally posted by richpjr View Post
      Next door neighbors fire alarm decided to go off about 5AM (no fire) and he couldn't get it to shut off so he called the fire department because he didn't know what to do. The fire department came with 2 trucks with sirens blaring waking up the entire neighborhood to help him shut it off.

While standing outside chatting with the neighbors, my sprinklers went off and of I noticed I had a broken pipe that I had to fix.

As usual for a Raider game, getting into the stadium was a freaking nightmare. Despite leaving early, it took an hour and a half to get into the parking lot. And it was the usual prison furlough release day.

Tailgate was good about the only good thing of the day despite being surrounded by Raider fans.

Went into the stadium and the season ticket holds on both sides of me and behind me sold their tickets to Raider fans. The ones in front didn't bother to show up.

The game was horrible and the Raider fans around me were idiots. I got so annoyed with the way the game was going and the obnoxious fans around me that we left at halftime.

All the way home my obnoxious nephew (who is a Raider fan and was at the game) was sending me trash talking texts - and there wasn't a damn thing I could do but take it.

Got home, watched the meaningless stat padding and late TDs that will make everyone think the game was not the lopsided ass-whipping it was.

I forgot to get the mail yesterday, so I go get it and get a $2700 bill for my part of my daughter's knee surgery (yay insurance).

And to top it off, I also got a notice in the mail that I have been called for jury duty.

What a crappy day.
      On the bright side, you only sat through half of that shit game.
      Dean Spanos Should Get Ass Cancer Of The Ass!
      sigpic

Comment

• Boltimore
        Registered Charger Fan
        • Jun 2013
        • Naples, FL
        • Retired
        • Send PM

And to top it all off yet again, you Stinkyed the thread title. Sorry for the rotten, Rich.

Comment

• KNSD
          Registered Charger Hater
          • Jun 2013
          • Send PM

Maybe the defendant in the case you sit on is a Raider fan....
          Prediction:
          Correct: Chargers CI fails miserably.
          Fail: Team stays in San Diego until their lease runs out in 2020. (without getting new deal done by then) .
          Sig Bet WIN: The Chargers will file for relocation on January 15.

Comment

• Mister Hoarse
            No Sir, I Dont Like It
            • Jun 2013
            • Section 457
            • Migrant Film Worker
            • Send PM

Originally posted by KNSD View Post
            Then he's fucked!
            sigpic

Comment

• KNSD
              Registered Charger Hater
              • Jun 2013
              • Send PM

Originally posted by Mister Hoarse View Post
              Then he's fuciked!
              Fixied.
              Prediction:
              Correct: Chargers CI fails miserably.
              Fail: Team stays in San Diego until their lease runs out in 2020. (without getting new deal done by then) .
              Sig Bet WIN: The Chargers will file for relocation on January 15.

Comment

• Millionaire Wussy
                Registered Charger Fan
                • Jul 2013
                • Send PM

Originally posted by KNSD View Post

Maybe?
                For Stinky-Jon-Wizzleteats....

"Pray for strength and healing oh and money!"

Comment

• Lightningwill_420

What a crappy day.
                  Sorry.

Comment

• Millionaire Wussy
                    Registered Charger Fan
                    • Jul 2013
                    • Send PM

What a crappy day.

You got Raider blood in your fam. :wtf2: Well, it doesn't matter any more. We're soon to be brothers in Carson.

lol...That is cute. ha
                    For Stinky-Jon-Wizzleteats....

"Pray for strength and healing oh and money!"

Comment

• richpjr
                      Registered Charger Fan
                      • Jun 2013
                      • Nashville
                      • Send PM

Originally posted by alex View Post
                      You got Raider blood in your fam. :wtf2: Well, it doesn't matter any more. We're soon to be brothers in Carson.

lol...That is cute. ha
                      It pains me to admit, but yes my nephew is a Raider fan.

Comment

• Mister Hoarse
                        No Sir, I Dont Like It
                        • Jun 2013
                        • Section 457
                        • Migrant Film Worker
                        • Send PM

Originally posted by alex View Post
                        Maybe?
                        Time to Rep this posts.
                        sigpic

Comment

Working...
                        X