First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • UtahBolt
    Did we win?
    • Jun 2013
    • I'll ride the wave...where it takes me.
    • Send PM

I went to the away Bronco game and Raider games last year. The Broncos game was a huge dud and the Raider game was one of the best live games/atmospheres I have ever been too but we all know how that ended. I will hopefully be in Vegas again this year because it's the same weekend as the Pac-12 Championship game and fingers crossed we'll be in town because our Utah Utes are in it again!

*both of the games I went to last season had way more Charger fans there then I had ever seen at away games (I have been to many, especially in Denver). So JH10 is having multiple effects on this team.
    I'll ride the wave...where it takes me.

Comment

• SBbound
      Casual fanatic
      • Feb 2019
      • Merced/San Diego
      • Send PM

Originally posted by Lone Bolt View Post
      My son and I will be at the Colts game, day after Christmas...just a 2 hour drive, though we will be staying the night...late game...plus I can have a few beers.

42 years a Charger fan, and this will be my first game...crazy excited!
      We'll be there too. First time not being in our home for Christmas. Celebrating Christmas with family in Lansing, then off to Indiana. Section 210, row 2
      Last edited by SBbound; 07-31-2022, 06:34 PM.

Comment

• jamrock
        lawyers, guns and money
        • Sep 2017
        • Send PM

Every home game

Comment

• FoutsFan
          Registered Charger Fan
          • Feb 2019
          • Birmingham AL
          • Send PM

Now that I live in Birmingham AL I will be going to the ATL game and trying to go to the Houston game as well.

Comment

• RTPbolt
            Charger Fan till the end
            • Jun 2013
            • North Carolina
            • Send PM

Originally posted by MakoShark View Post
            I will also be at the Atlanta game, Rich. Plan on driving over Sunday morning (4 hours) and spending the night.
            My oldest son and I are hoping to go to Atlanta as well. Hes close to getting out of Navy about then so still not set in stone but i think that would be our closest game for us ( hes in FL and im in NC).

would be great to meet up.

Comment

• Berserker76
              Registered Charger Fan
              • Nov 2019
              • Send PM

All home games for me, as well. Really looking forward to opening day with the Raiders and the Broncos game in Oct. Really want to beat both of those teams, even more than the Chiefs. I'm not talking just two wins, I want two, good, old-fashioned beat-downs.

Comment

• Parcells
                Registered Charger Fan
                • Jun 2013
                • Send PM

I’m hoping to attend the games at Houston, Atlanta, and Vegas. Still working on the logistics.

Comment

• SBbound
                  Casual fanatic
                  • Feb 2019
                  • Merced/San Diego
                  • Send PM

Originally posted by Parcells View Post
                  I’m hoping to attend the games at Houston, Atlanta, and Vegas. Still working on the logistics.
                  @ Raiders tickets are still really high. Wait a few games into the season (after the Raiders shit the bed) then buy discounted tickets. Tickets dropped dramatically last year when Gruden got canned and they started losing.

Comment

• dmac_bolt
                    Day Tripper
                    • May 2019
                    • North of the Lagoon
                    • Send PM

Originally posted by UtahBolt View Post
                    I went to the away Bronco game and Raider games last year. The Broncos game was a huge dud and the Raider game was one of the best live games/atmospheres I have ever been too but we all know how that ended. I will hopefully be in Vegas again this year because it's the same weekend as the Pac-12 Championship game and fingers crossed we'll be in town because our Utah Utes are in it again!

*both of the games I went to last season had way more Charger fans there then I had ever seen at away games (I have been to many, especially in Denver). So JH10 is having multiple effects on this team.
                    Utes don’t have to worry about facing the Mighty Aztecs again for a few more years
                    “Less is more? NO NO NO - MORE is MORE!”

Comment

• sandiegotom
                      Registered Charger Fan
                      • Aug 2023
                      • San Diego
                      • Send PM

I am planning on going to the Bears game at SoFi. Is there a buy/sell ticket thread on this forum?

Comment

• richpjr
                        Registered Charger Fan
                        • Jun 2013
                        • Nashville
                        • Send PM

I got tickets for the Titans game in Nashville in week 2. Going with my wife, oldest daughter and son in law - can't wait!

Comment

• sonorajim
                          Registered Charger Fan
                          • Jan 2019
                          • Send PM

Baltimore at So Fi. Going with my son and three of his kids, His oldest daughter wrote an essay about wanting to go to a Chargers game at SoFi with her dad. They're driving from Chico.

Comment

Working...
                          X