• Send PM

Keenan Allen

Go Rivers!
  • richpjr
    Registered Charger Fan
    • Jun 2013
    • Nashville
    • Send PM

Nice to see him maturing. I keep forgetting he is only 23.

Comment

• Heatmiser
      BetterToday ThanYesterday
      • Jun 2013
      • Send PM

Allen changed his eating habits, too.

Each morning, Keenan likes to start his day to the smell of fresh bacon. So the night before bed, he lays out three strips of bacon on his George Forman grill and puts it on the floor of his bedroom. Then he sets his alarm for 30 minutes before he really wants to wake up, gets up, plugs in the Forman, and goes back to sleep. In 30 minutes, he awakes to the smell of bacon and eats a hearty breakfast. That is the secret to his success.

I just hope he doesn't step on the open, hot Forman in a groggy state. He would be walking around the Charger facility with his foot in bubble wrap and asking for butter to put on it. And can you imagine what McCoy would say about his injury in the pressers? "Keenan is working extremely hard. As soon as his George Forman gill injury heals sufficiently, he'll be back out there."

TG
      Like, how am I a traitor? Your team are traitors.

Comment

• OhioBolt
        Registered Charger Fan
        • Jun 2013
        • Send PM

Yes between Allen and Rivers playing at a high level, all the other starters on the offense is suspect to average and a lot of this has to do with injuries

Injuries across the whole OL is bad an nobody has played on a high level, Dunlap and Franklin going into the season we thought would be a strength, this is not to say they can't play at a high level just the injuries and lack of continuity on the line they have been okay at best. Watt, Barksdale, and Fluker have been the weak-links on the OL, I give Fluker a little lead way playing through his injuries because this is his first year palying guard.

Injuries at TE Green the apparent future has played well when in but not consistent plus the concussions, Gate the future Hall of Famer we get one good game out of him he is injured

Injuries out WR have hurt, Stevie Johnson looked like he was off to a good start, Floyd is what he is teams don't game plan to stop Floyd you think he would be a little more productive with Allen drawing the opponents number 1 CB.

Last RB Melvin Gordon has not produced like we expected, the OL is the same typical banged up OL Ryan Mathews was able to produce 100 yard games behind.

Allen and Rivers have to play like Pro Bowler every week for this team to be 8-8 at best, till others can step up

Comment

• Coachmarkos
          Registered Charger Fan
          • Jun 2013
          • SoDak
          • Technology Director
          • Send PM

I heard it on good authority, that Keenan Allen is too slow to be a good WR. (there are times I miss Yuba, just for the humor of it.)
          "...of course that's just my opinion, I could be wrong."

Comment

• BlazingBolt
            SLAM DUNK!
            • Jun 2013
            • East County San Diego
            • Bolt fanatic
            • Send PM

Originally posted by Heatmiser View Post
            Allen changed his eating habits, too.

Each morning, Keenan likes to start his day to the smell of fresh bacon. So the night before bed, he lays out three strips of bacon on his George Forman grill and puts it on the floor of his bedroom. Then he sets his alarm for 30 minutes before he really wants to wake up, gets up, plugs in the Forman, and goes back to sleep. In 30 minutes, he awakes to the smell of bacon and eats a hearty breakfast. That is the secret to his success.

I just hope he doesn't step on the open, hot Forman in a groggy state. He would be walking around the Charger facility with his foot in bubble wrap and asking for butter to put on it. And can you imagine what McCoy would say about his injury in the pressers? "Keenan is working extremely hard. As soon as his George Forman gill injury heals sufficiently, he'll be back out there."

TG
            Funny but I heard he now skips breakfast entirely as part of his new diet.
            migrated from chargerfans.net then the thenflforum.com then here

Comment

• Mister Hoarse
              No Sir, I Dont Like It
              • Jun 2013
              • Section 457
              • Migrant Film Worker
              • Send PM

Thanks to Preparation 4h?
              Dean Spanos Should Get Ass Cancer Of The Ass!
              sigpic

Comment

• BlazingBolt
                SLAM DUNK!
                • Jun 2013
                • East County San Diego
                • Bolt fanatic
                • Send PM

out for the freaking year!

damn kidney
                migrated from chargerfans.net then the thenflforum.com then here

Comment

• Bolt-O
                  Administrator
                  • Jun 2013
                  • Send PM

See... this is what happens when a positive article gets posted about a player! :facepalm:

Comment

• SDFan
                    Woober Goober
                    • Jun 2013
                    • Dolores, CO
                    • Retired
                    • Send PM

Originally posted by Bolt-O View Post
                    See... this is what happens when a positive article gets posted about a player! :facepalm:
                    I guess this belongs in QSmokey's "which important player is lost for the year 1st" thread
                    Life is too short to drink cheap beer :beer:

Comment

• QSmokey
                      Guardedly Optimistic
                      • Jun 2013
                      • Kuna, Idaho
                      • Retired
                      • Send PM

Originally posted by SDfan View Post
                      I guess this belongs in QSmokey's "which important player is lost for the year 1st" thread
                      Yup, I was going to post it myself. But I suck trying to find old threads so I figured I'd just wait for the inevitable reminder. So much for reverse psychology.
                      Last edited by QSmokey; 11-05-2015, 08:11 AM.

Comment

• Gwynning_Spirit
                        Registered Charger Fan
                        • Jul 2013
                        • Send PM

Originally posted by QSmokey View Post
                        Yup, I was going to post it myself. But I suck trying to find old threads that I figured I'd just wait for the inevitable reminder. So much for reverse psychology.

Did someone say reverse?

Comment

Working...
                        X