Clear All
  • QSmokey
    Guardedly Optimistic
    • Jun 2013
    • Kuna, Idaho
    • Retired
    • Send PM

Originally posted by Bolt-O View Post
    Next draft the team that picks #1 will also pick #32, due to New England losing its first round draft pick. Frankly, if getting a Super Bowl win means losing a high draft pick, I might take that deal. Better to be hated and win, vs. hated and lose as it is now.
    I don't think a lot of teams/fans hate the Chargers (outside of our own division). I think they more pity us than hate us.

Comment

• ArtistFormerlyKnownAsBKR
      Registered Charger Fan
      • Jun 2013
      • Send PM

Originally posted by Mister Hoarse View Post
      Yeah, but you dont need to enjoy it so fucking much.
      Thank you.

Comment

• QSmokey
        Guardedly Optimistic
        • Jun 2013
        • Kuna, Idaho
        • Retired
        • Send PM

Originally posted by Mister Hoarse View Post
        Yeah, but you dont need to enjoy it so fucking much.
        Originally posted by ArtistFormerlyKnownAsBKR View Post
        Thank you.
        It is what it is, guys. Whether I 'enjoy' it or not - whether ANY of us enjoy it or not - doesn't really amount to a hill of shit.

Comment

• Stinky Wizzleteats+
          Grammar Police
          • Jun 2013
          • Send PM

Except when one appears to be rubbing the others collective noses in said hill of shit...

I think that's what is being implied...
          Go Rivers!

Comment

• QSmokey
            Guardedly Optimistic
            • Jun 2013
            • Kuna, Idaho
            • Retired
            • Send PM

Originally posted by Stinky Wizzleteats+ View Post
            Except when one appears to be rubbing the others collective noses in said hill of shit...

I think that's what is being implied...
            What's also being implied - no, said directly - is that I 'enjoy' watching the team get spanked week after week. Which is bullshit. I've been a fan as long as (if not longer than) a lot of the guys here. I don't need anyone telling me how much I 'enjoy' the weekly frustration that I have only recently spared myself from having to endure (although I've watched all but the GB game this season).

Comment

• MakoShark
              Disgruntled
              • Jun 2013
              • North Alabama
              • Send PM

Draft pick watch?? I'll be watching the guy picked directly after the Chargers in the first round. That's a guaranteed HOF'er right there.
              sigpic

Comment

Registered Charger Fan
                • Jun 2013
                • Send PM

Originally posted by QSmokey View Post
                It is what it is, guys. Whether I 'enjoy' it or not - whether ANY of us enjoy it or not - doesn't really amount to a hill of shit.
                I don't think anyone is saying the team is on an upward trajectory or good or anything else. But you and some other posters tend to delight when things go bad. Makes one wonder why you waste so much of your life (pushing 4100 posts) in a forum dedicated to a franchise that you don't seem to like. You don't even watch the games. You're a 'fan' but not. Meds and talk therapy.

Comment

Registered Charger Fan
                  • Jun 2013
                  • Send PM

What's also being implied - no, said directly - is that I 'enjoy' watching the team get spanked week after week. Which is bullshit. I've been a fan as long as (if not longer than) a lot of the guys here. I don't need anyone telling me how much I 'enjoy' the weekly frustration that I have only recently spared myself from having to endure (although I've watched all but the GB game this season).
                  OK, then you're saying your purpose here is basically to dwell on the negative and rant. I can't remember a time you were positive, tried to see the bright side or even took a kind of balanced, rational point of view. It's just negative and it comes off as anti-Chargers. More than a few of us have noticed and said it. We can't all be wrong.

Comment

• captaind
                    Cook This Pork Chops
                    • Jun 2013
                    • Mars
                    • Ball Holder
                    • Send PM

Are we getting into one of those meaningless conversations of questioning posters' loyalty? Because we always end up closing the damn thread.

Should I go ahead and close it now?

Comment

Registered Charger Fan
                      • Jun 2013
                      • Send PM

Originally posted by captaind View Post
                      Are we getting into one of those meaningless conversations of questioning posters' loyalty? Because we always end up closing the damn thread.

Should I go ahead and close it now?
                      Questioning it would mean there was some uncertainty. But your call.

Comment

• Mister Hoarse
                        No Sir, I Dont Like It
                        • Jun 2013
                        • Section 457
                        • Migrant Film Worker
                        • Send PM

Oh I think you do need someone to remind you of the shit you constantly spew here.
                        Dean Spanos Should Get Ass Cancer Of The Ass!
                        sigpic

Comment

Working...
                        X