• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Den60
    Registered Charger Fan
    • Jun 2013
    • Send PM

Originally posted by ArtistFormerlyKnownAsBKR View Post
    I didn't say anything negative about you whatsoever. I simple pointed out that, you have, on many occasions suggested that I was something of a homer/company man/pollyanna. That's a fact. That wasn't bringing you "into" anything. Nor was it a call for you to respond. Perhaps in a moment of self-reflection you might consider the possibility that the fact that you have taken this comment as some sort of personal affront is far more indicative of your worldview than mine.
    I didn't say you did, you only invoked me by name in a post to defend yourself. I simply pointed out that I was not involved in the current conversation/argument you find yourself in.

As for the latter, lessons are often lost on the lost.

Comment

• ArtistFormerlyKnownAsBKR
      Registered Charger Fan
      • Jun 2013
      • Send PM

I mentioned....oops, 'invoked' your name to ask a question of Stinky. It wasn't any sort of personalization at all. However, I do think it's interesting that you were irritated or hurt or insulted by the mere mention of your name.

But that said, I appreciate you taking the time to post that you were not involved in the conversation. It wasn't immediately obvious and it's certainly an admirable way to remain out of the conversation.

Comment

Working...
      X