• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Critty
    Dominate the Day.
    • Mar 2019
    • Send PM

Lane Johnson hasn't allowed a sack in 2 years.
    Those jimmys, joes and football playing jessies matter..
    Who has it better than us?

Comment

• Boltjolt
      Dont let the PBs fool ya
      • Jun 2013
      • Henderson, NV
      • Send PM

Originally posted by Berserker76 View Post
      Damn Raiders again, would have won my pool if the Hawks won. Don't look forward tp playing Jacobs next week.
      Just can't wait til the 4th quarter to decide to play the run well. This was the first time since 2020 that Conner had over 100 yards rushing.

Comment

• Floyal Rush
        Registered Charger Fan
        • Jan 2022
        • Send PM

This Packers-Eagles game has got to be the wackiest first half I think I’ve seen in some time.

Comment

• jamrock
          lawyers, guns and money
          • Sep 2017
          • Send PM

Rodgers had a rib injury. Don’t know what it is but he came out of the game. Jordan Love didn’t look bad.

the old guys aren’t holding up so well this year. Brady, Rodgers and Wilson all losing records

Comment

• richpjr
            Registered Charger Fan
            • Jun 2013
            • Nashville
            • Send PM

Originally posted by jamrock View Post
            Rodgers had a rib injury. Don’t know what it is but he came out of the game. Jordan Love didn’t look bad.

the old guys aren’t holding up so well this year. Brady, Rodgers and Wilson all losing records
            I read somewhere last night that there was some small concern he had a punctured lung and it could be season ending or he could be back as soon as next week, depending on what the tests turn up.

Comment

• Velo
              Ride!
              • Aug 2019
              • Everywhere
              • Leave the gun, take the cannolis
              • Send PM

Tonight's game, Steelers @Colts, has some bearing on the Chargers; Indy sits right behind the Bolts in the playoff standings. Go Pitt.

Thurs night's game, for once, will be worth watching. Bills @ Patriots. Assuming Buff wins, the Chargers move up in the playoff standings to #8 and put the Patriots behind them.

Comment

• Bolt4Knob
                Registered Charger Fan
                • Dec 2019
                • Send PM

Originally posted by Velo View Post
                Tonight's game, Steelers @Colts, has some bearing on the Chargers; Indy sits right behind the Bolts in the playoff standings. Go Pitt.

Thurs night's game, for once, will be worth watching. Bills @ Patriots. Assuming Buff wins, the Chargers move up in the playoff standings to #8 and put the Patriots behind them.
                Good point. Jets also play at Minnesota and at Buffalo the next two weeks. Jets play two teams in a row coming off mini-byes with the Vikings playing Thanksgiving and the Bills playing this Thursday. Oh well

Peter King things the Chargers Dolphins game will be Flexed - -I kind of hope not. I just want the game at the normal time that Sunday

Comment

• Velo
                  Ride!
                  • Aug 2019
                  • Everywhere
                  • Send PM

Originally posted by Bolt4Knob View Post
                  Jets also play at Minnesota and at Buffalo the next two weeks.
                  Yep. That's why I'm reasonably optimistic the Chargers have a good chance at a playoff berth. The two teams ahead of them right now have brutal schedules. I don't think the Jets are going to win either of these two games. The Chargers just have to keep winning.

Originally posted by Bolt4Knob View Post
                  Peter King things the Chargers Dolphins game will be Flexed - -I kind of hope not. I just want the game at the normal time that Sunday
                  If that game is flex-able, then I expect it will happen. The scheduled game is Chiefs-Broncos. I think the league doesn't want the Broncos on prime time again this season.

Comment

• jamrock
                    lawyers, guns and money
                    • Sep 2017
                    • Send PM

Originally posted by Velo View Post
                    Yep. That's why I'm reasonably optimistic the Chargers have a good chance at a playoff berth. The two teams ahead of them right now have brutal schedules. I don't think the Jets are going to win either of these two games. The Chargers just have to keep winning.

If that game is flex-able, then I expect it will happen. The scheduled game is Chiefs-Broncos. I think the league doesn't want the Broncos on prime time again this season.
                    Miami is a fun team to watch and they haven’t been in too many prime time games. Plus you have the Tua/Herbert angle. Wouldn’t be surprised to see this flexed

Comment

• Bolt4Knob
                      Registered Charger Fan
                      • Dec 2019
                      • Send PM

Miami is a fun team to watch and they haven’t been in too many prime time games. Plus you have the Tua/Herbert angle. Wouldn’t be surprised to see this flexed
                      King went through it

Fox is blocking the Bucs and 49ers

Giants and Eagles are scheduled to play early so if that game is Flexed - Fox only has two games in the early slot

So that leave like you said the Tua v Herbert matchup. Personally - I hope its not the Chargers - I just prefer games during the day. But I can see why the league would want it

That said, Giants and Eagles will be two winning teams for sure and the chargers got flexed already. Who cares if there are only two Fox games early. It happens later in the day all the time

Comment

• jamrock
                        lawyers, guns and money
                        • Sep 2017
                        • Send PM

Add Matt Ryan to the old guys not doing well list. I think I just heard the guy say the Colts had Zero yards of offense in the 1st q.

Comment

• Velo
                          Ride!
                          • Aug 2019
                          • Everywhere
                          • Send PM

Add Matt Ryan to the old guys not doing well list. I think I just heard the guy say the Colts had Zero yards of offense in the 1st q.
                          I'm going to sit down to watch this game in a minute. I just looked at the score: 6-0 Pitt. Good for the Chargers, as the Colts are just one back of the Bolts; it would be nice to knock them down further.

Comment

Working...
                          X