• Henderson, NV
    • Send PM

Purdy already better than Stick.

Comment

• jamrock
      lawyers, guns and money
      • Sep 2017
      • Send PM

Interesting what Shanahan did twice when the 49ers had 3rd and short to keep the ball and run out the clock. First time he let Mr Irrelevant run it, 2nd time on 3rd and 3, Mcaffrey on the sideline he gives it to a rookie back who barely played. 2 critical plays with the ball in a rook’s hands.

Comment

• jamrock
        lawyers, guns and money
        • Sep 2017
        • Send PM

Originally posted by Floyal Rush View Post
        I know the rule about landing on the QB. But when you are squared up to the QB, it’s damn difficult to wrap up, then magically try to turn your body left or right and land on either side. Contact sport.Always has been. It was a perfect, fundamental tackle. Let’s put flags on the QB’s…LOL
        Even with these rules to protect QBs it seems there have been quite a few QB injuries this year. He’ll, the 49ers lost their #’s 1 and 2. Herbie’s ribs, Stafford, Tua,Mac Jones, Lamar, Wilson, lots of Qbs have been hurt

Comment

• Velo
          Ride!
          • Aug 2019
          • Everywhere
          • Leave the gun, take the cannolis
          • Send PM

The Jets are going to go with Zach Wilson against the Lions Sunday morning. Mike White's ribs aren't cleared to play. If Lions win this game the Chargers move a step closer to the playoffs.

Comment

• Riverwalk
            Registered Charger Fan
            • Nov 2021
            • Send PM

Originally posted by Velo View Post
            The Jets are going to go with Zach Wilson against the Lions Sunday morning. Mike White's ribs aren't cleared to play. If Lions win this game the Chargers move a step closer to the playoffs.
            Zach sucks and coach has undermined his confidence. Should be a blowout win for Lions and Goff who is on a mission to prove McVay didn’t know how to coach the best out of him.

Comment

• Velo
              Ride!
              • Aug 2019
              • Everywhere
              • Send PM

Originally posted by Riverwalk View Post

Zach sucks and coach has undermined his confidence. Should be a blowout win for Lions and Goff who is on a mission to prove McVay didn’t know how to coach the best out of him.
              I'd love to see the Lions blow out the Jets. I'm also happy to see Goff having success. I know some people up here in Nor Cal who know some of Goff's people.

I think the Goff/Stafford trade between the Loins and the Rams was one of those deals that benefitted both teams. The Rams won a Super Bowl with Stafford. The Lions got a bunch of draft picks, and a veteran QB who may just be a late bloomer and is now playing the best ball of his career. The Loins can use the haul of picks they have to improve their defense; their offense is elite. I'm kinda excited for Detroit fans, they've suffered even more than Chargers fans.

I remember watching Goff in the SB, he was scared and tentative. I was surprised when the Rams decided to give him a new contract anyway. I can't blame McVay for moving on from Goff to be honest. But Goff is in a situation now where he's excelling, and it may be because he's responding to coaching better or he's just blossoming now, probably a little of both. One thing I will note about Goff - he had his best years for the Rams when he Todd Gurley in his prime. Goff's play went down hill after Gurley disappeared. In Detroit, Goff once again has a strong running game and he is thriving.

Comment

• Heatmiser
                BetterToday ThanYesterday
                • Jun 2013
                • Send PM

I have always liked the Lions. Soft spot for them. Not a fan of the knee cap biting head coach but he is genuine. Can't argue that one

TG
                Like, how am I a traitor? Your team are traitors.

Comment

• jamrock
                  lawyers, guns and money
                  • Sep 2017
                  • Send PM

Originally posted by Riverwalk View Post

I think they would play Flacco if they didn't think Zach was ready. Maybe they straightened him out. Staley benched guys including JC Jackson and Nas. Did that undermine their confidence?

Comment

• Velo
                    Ride!
                    • Aug 2019
                    • Everywhere
                    • Send PM

Originally posted by jamrock View Post

I think they would play Flacco if they didn't think Zach was ready. Maybe they straightened him out. Staley benched guys including JC Jackson and Nas. Did that undermine their confidence?

Zach the cougar slayer has been named the starter, from what I've read.

Comment

• chargeroo
                      Fan since 1961
                      • Jan 2019
                      • Oregon
                      • Retired Manager/Pastor
                      • Send PM

The Colts are putting it to the Vikings right now - 17-0

Vikings with turnovers and special teams problems.

We get the Colts next week at Indy
                      THE YEAR OF THE FLIP!

Comment

• richpjr
                        Registered Charger Fan
                        • Jun 2013
                        • Nashville
                        • Send PM

Vikings completely unprepared to play. Down 20-0 to a 4-8-1 Colt team at home. Ouch.

Comment

• wu-dai clan
                          Smooth Operation
                          • May 2017
                          • Send PM

The late season dangers of a team with nothing to lose...
                          We do not play modern football.

Comment

Working...
                          X