• WindsorUK
    Registered Charger Fan
    • Jul 2013
    • Windsor, U.K.
    • Send PM

Originally posted by jamrock View Post
    The Jets have a real problem at QB.

the Jags are set at QB.

The young QB talent in the AFC is crazy. We could have a playoff lineup with Mahomes, Allen, Burrow, Herbert, Lawrence, Lamar and ….
    Wilson has ZERO business suiting up for the NFL Jets if not only for the remainder of this season, but for ever more.
    And Wilson, the WR, he doesn't appear to be the sharpest tool in the box either.
    Jets are done.
    That said, the Jags don't look very good either.
    If that level of play is what we have waiting for us, come playoff time, I'm liking our chances.

Comment

• 21&500
      Bolt Spit-Baller
      • Sep 2018
      • A Whale's Vajayjay
      • CMB refugee
      • Send PM

Originally posted by Bolt4Knob View Post

I think TN would be preferable to Jacksonville but they are so banged up - -not sure they will even beat the Texans this Sunday

I don't think Baltimore will win the division. Bengals have a game lead and they play the final week of the season.
      KC does not want to see Cincinnati in the playoffs.
      and likely won't if the Bengals win their division.
      P1. Block Destruction - Ogbonnia
      P2. Shocking Effort - Eboigbe
      P3. Ball Disruption - Ford
      P4. Obnoxious Communication - Henley

Comment

• Velo
        Ride!
        • Aug 2019
        • Everywhere
        • Leave the gun, take the cannolis
        • Send PM

I think TN would be preferable to Jacksonville but they are so banged up - -not sure they will even beat the Texans this Sunday
        Count on Jax winning that division. It's going to be almost impossible for TN to win it IMO. If the Chargers end up the 5 seed, the Bolts will play in Jax in the wildcard round.

I don't think Baltimore will win the division. Bengals have a game lead and they play the final week of the season.
        Yeah, the Bengals are going to win that division and the Ravens will fall to a wildcard, the Bolts could leapfrog them to top wildcard seed (#5).

Comment

• Velo
          Ride!
          • Aug 2019
          • Everywhere
          • Send PM

Originally posted by WindsorUK View Post

Wilson has ZERO business suiting up for the NFL Jets if not only for the remainder of this season, but for ever more.
          And Wilson, the WR, he doesn't appear to be the sharpest tool in the box either.
          Jets are done.
          That said, the Jags don't look very good either.
          If that level of play is what we have waiting for us, come playoff time, I'm liking our chances.
          I foresaw the Jets slide five weeks ago when they could only score 3 pts against the Patriots and Saleh benched Wilson and went with Mike White at QB. They were 7-4 after beating the Bears with White, but I thought they were going to fade further because their schedule was really tough and the Chargers would move ahead of them in the playoff race. But they've lost all four games since beating the Bears and they probably aren't going to win again this season.

Comment

• Bolt4Knob
            Registered Charger Fan
            • Dec 2019
            • Send PM

Originally posted by 21&500 View Post

KC does not want to see Cincinnati in the playoffs.
            and likely won't if the Bengals win their division.
            It all depends on who the number 1 seed is. Buffalo is today but they have at Chicago tomorrow, at the Bengals on the Monday night and New England at home
            if they run the table, number 1 seed and bye week so that would put the Chiefs as the 2 and Bengals (probably the 3) or vice versa

KC is tied with Buffalo but have Seahawks, Broncos and Raiders - they should win all three

Bengals have Patriots Bills and Ravens - so Bengals can sweep but would still need a KC loss

But the Bills and Bengals have beaten KC and even the Chargers play them tough.

Comment

• ThatSinkingFeeling
              Registered Charger Fan
              • Nov 2022
              • Send PM

Jet really look miserable. That 4th choice QB actually looked much better than Wilson. They should be starting him next week as he seemed to invigorate them a bit

Comment

• SK21209
                Registered Charger Fan
                • May 2020
                • San Diego
                • Send PM

Originally posted by Velo View Post
                Count on Jax winning that division. It's going to be almost impossible for TN to win it IMO. If the Chargers end up the 5 seed, the Bolts will play in Jax in the wildcard round.

Yeah, the Bengals are going to win that division and the Ravens will fall to a wildcard, the Bolts could leapfrog them to top wildcard seed (#5).
                Ehhh I wouldn't write Tennessee off just yet. The Jags look legitimately good at the moment, but remember this is the same time that looked like they arrived after clobbering us only to lose 5 straight. They're still a really young team with a coach in his first year there. Tennessee should start to get some of their guys back (Autry should be back this week). This week they have the Texans which is a win (they beat the Texans with Willis already this season). That Week 18 game in Jacksonville be for the division, if Tannehill can play I like their chances. Vrabel is a really good coach and I trust their mental and physical toughness more than the talented but young and inexperienced Jags. With all we've seen from Tennessee these last few years that just seems like a game they win surprisingly.

Agreed that the Bengals are taking the North though, they look awesome and something feels off with the Ravens even when Lamar was playing.

Comment

• SK21209
                  Registered Charger Fan
                  • May 2020
                  • San Diego
                  • Send PM

Originally posted by ThatSinkingFeeling View Post
                  Jet really look miserable. That 4th choice QB actually looked much better than Wilson. They should be starting him next week as he seemed to invigorate them a bit
                  I think the Jets make a big move for a QB this offseason. Their roster outside QB is pretty damn good and they've built enough through the draft these last few seasons to trade some draft picks. It would be full circle for Rodgers to go there late in his career just like Favre, I could also see them being a Brady destination if Brady really wants to stick it to Belichick.

Comment

• Velo
                    Ride!
                    • Aug 2019
                    • Everywhere
                    • Send PM

Originally posted by SK21209 View Post

Ehhh I wouldn't write Tennessee off just yet. The Jags look legitimately good at the moment, but remember this is the same time that looked like they arrived after clobbering us only to lose 5 straight. They're still a really young team with a coach in his first year there. Tennessee should start to get some of their guys back (Autry should be back this week). This week they have the Texans which is a win (they beat the Texans with Willis already this season). That Week 18 game in Jacksonville be for the division, if Tannehill can play I like their chances. Vrabel is a really good coach and I trust their mental and physical toughness more than the talented but young and inexperienced Jags. With all we've seen from Tennessee these last few years that just seems like a game they win surprisingly.

Agreed that the Bengals are taking the North though, they look awesome and something feels off with the Ravens even when Lamar was playing.
                    Tannehill is done for the season is what I've read. I don't think they are going to beat the Jags in Jax will Willis at QB.

Comment

• Velo
                      Ride!
                      • Aug 2019
                      • Everywhere
                      • Send PM

Originally posted by SK21209 View Post

I think the Jets make a big move for a QB this offseason. Their roster outside QB is pretty damn good and they've built enough through the draft these last few seasons to trade some draft picks. It would be full circle for Rodgers to go there late in his career just like Favre, I could also see them being a Brady destination if Brady really wants to stick it to Belichick.
                      Yes. The Jets have the roster to compete but not the QB. Garoppolo?

Comment

• Bolt-O
                        Administrator
                        • Jun 2013
                        • Send PM

Jest fans were booing Zach Wilson from the start. I'm not sure if he would surpass Ryan Leaf as the worst overall #2 pick as he doesn't come across as 'entitled', but he is certainly earning a 'Bust' designation.

Comment

• ThatSinkingFeeling
                          Registered Charger Fan
                          • Nov 2022
                          • Send PM

Wilson looks totally shot of any confidence and the crowd is only making it worse getting on his back like that. For a team needing a win that's really stupid.

Comment

Working...
                          X