Guess Who's Stats These Are!?! Tillery's IMPROVING EVERY YEAR!

Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • jox g
    Registered Charger Fan
    • Oct 2020
    • Send PM

Guess Who's Stats These Are!?! Tillery's IMPROVING EVERY YEAR!

GP, Total Tackles, Solo, Asst, Sacks, Safeties, Pass Defensed
    2021 Los Angeles Chargers 16 46 19 27 4.5 0 0
    2020 Los Angeles Chargers 16 29 18 11 3 0 2
    2019 Los Angeles Chargers 15 17 9 8 2 0 0
    Numbers don't lie. Lol.
    What would his rate of improvement numbers look like by the end of the year? 60 Total tackles 6 sacks?!
  • Riverwalk
    Registered Charger Fan
    • Nov 2021
    • Send PM

His stats better improve this year with the upgraded talent surrounding him.

Comment

• jubei
      Vagabond Ninja
      • Feb 2019
      • Send PM

Too Legit, too legit to quit!

Comment

• nomad1946
        Registered Charger Fan
        • Jun 2017
        • West Yellowstone, Montana
        • Retired
        • Send PM

I find it hard to believe that he has almost 3 tackles per game last year. I wonder if anyone keeps stats on Ole's? :stirringshit:

Comment

• NoMoreChillies
          Outback Goon
          • Sep 2018
          • Australia
          • Send PM

when teams run at him most game he gonna get tackles

Comment

• richpjr
            Registered Charger Fan
            • Jun 2013
            • Nashville
            • Send PM

Originally posted by NoMoreChillies View Post
            when teams run at him most game he gonna get tackles
            He also gets credit for a tackle when he is pancaked and the RB trips over his body.

Comment

• blueman
              Registered Charger Fan
              • Jun 2013
              • Send PM

If he can approach middling, that would help I guess.

Comment

• Parcells
                Registered Charger Fan
                • Jun 2013
                • Send PM

Originally posted by blueman View Post
                If he can approach middling, that would help I guess.
                Would it? I've stayed relatively quiet on Tillery (wasn't thrilled with the pick and I haven't pretended he's great or anything), but come on, this is it. He's in the last year of his rookie deal. He continues to be what he's been all along, which is a guy who is barely talented enough to be on an NFL roster. I'd raise my glass to Telesco if he could flip him for a fifth rounder today. Look at the three guys taken after him: Adderly, Pipkins, and Tranquill. Tranquil has been a high motor guy who continues to improve. Adderly had his issues but most of us remain optimistic about him. Pipkins was a reach in the third and hot garbage in years 1 and 2. But in year 3 he showed something to give us hope, and then he works his ass off this summer, wins the job, and then holds one of the best defensive ends in the NFL in check. That's the sort of upward trajectory I'm interested in. Tillery on the other hand has more physical talent but hasn't shown me anything to make me think he's serious about growing as a player and realizing his potential. I'm out on him and frankly hope we move on from him and get Fehoko back on the active roster.

Comment

• richpjr
                  Registered Charger Fan
                  • Jun 2013
                  • Nashville
                  • Send PM

Originally posted by Parcells View Post

Would it? I've stayed relatively quiet on Tillery (wasn't thrilled with the pick and I haven't pretended he's great or anything), but come on, this is it. He's in the last year of his rookie deal. He continues to be what he's been all along, which is a guy who is barely talented enough to be on an NFL roster. I'd raise my glass to Telesco if he could flip him for a fifth rounder today. Look at the three guys taken after him: Adderly, Pipkins, and Tranquill. Tranquil has been a high motor guy who continues to improve. Adderly had his issues but most of us remain optimistic about him. Pipkins was a reach in the third and hot garbage in years 1 and 2. But in year 3 he showed something to give us hope, and then he works his ass off this summer, wins the job, and then holds one of the best defensive ends in the NFL in check. That's the sort of upward trajectory I'm interested in. Tillery on the other hand has more physical talent but hasn't shown me anything to make me think he's serious about growing as a player and realizing his potential. I'm out on him and frankly hope we move on from him and get Fehoko back on the active roster.
                  I think it's pretty obvious that Tillery's time here is winding down. Fehoko isn't some great upgrade over Tillery. He is a fringe bottom of the roster depth guy. Everyone was so worried about him getting snapped up yet every team in the league passed on him. He couldn't beat out Covington, much less Tillery.

Comment

• Parcells
                    Registered Charger Fan
                    • Jun 2013
                    • Send PM

I have no deulsions about the greatness of Fehoko. But I think he's solid and all things being equal, I'll take the guy who is hungrier and gonna work harder.

Comment

• foreigner
                      Tom Telesco is gone
                      • Sep 2013
                      • Send PM

Fuck Tillery... he is the reason we couldnt get to the playoffs last year on that last run play from the Raiders...

Comment

• foreigner
                        Tom Telesco is gone
                        • Sep 2013
                        • Send PM

Originally posted by Parcells View Post
                        I have no deulsions about the greatness of Fehoko. But I think he's solid and all things being equal, I'll take the guy who is hungrier and gonna work harder.
                        Tillery has pictures of Telesco naked....

Comment

Working...
                        X