• Show
Clear All
  • Den60
    Registered Charger Fan
    • Jun 2013
    • Send PM

San Diego Without the Chargers..,

What does that mean to you?

For me, more golf and time on the weekend to get stuff done around the house.
  • Millionaire Wussy
    Registered Charger Fan
    • Jul 2013
    • Send PM

more sex
    For Stinky-Jon-Wizzleteats....

"Pray for strength and healing oh and money!"

Comment

One less reason to care about San Diego. We finally have great Mexican food here & I'm right in the center of the entire country for surf excursions.

Comment

• richpjr
        Registered Charger Fan
        • Jun 2013
        • Nashville
        • Send PM

Several thousand dollars a year in my bank account that doesn't go to season tickets.

Comment

• TTK
          EX-Charger Fan
          • Jun 2013
          • America's Finest City
          • Send PM

I think I've reached the point where I don't care if they stay or go, so I guess Deano wins.

More time to go out and soak up more sunshine on Sundays.

Comment

Originally posted by richpjr View Post
            Several thousand dollars a year in my bank account that doesn't go to season tickets.
            Good Lord, Rich - what's the cost for season tickets these days?

Comment

• Boltx
              Dominate the day
              • Jun 2013
              • Send PM

Originally posted by TTK View Post
              I think I've reached the point where I don't care if they stay or go, so I guess Deano wins.

More time to go out and soak up more sunshine on Sundays.
              I said something similar in a different thread about almost being at the point of not caring....and I really do think that was their plan along. That way they can leave town without so much as a whimper.
              ESPN Screename: GoBolts02

Comment

• Boltjolt
                Dont let the PBs fool ya
                • Jun 2013
                • Henderson, NV
                • Send PM

Ive been without the Chargers in my backyard for years so it wont change anything except my hometown wont have a team any longer. I remeber when the Chargers were the thing in SD and the Pads were second rate. Pads still suck but they got their stadium.

Comment

• floydefisher
                  Registered Charger Fan
                  • Jul 2013
                  • siberiacuse, ny
                  • Send PM

Originally posted by SuperCharger View Post
                  Obviously, he has box seats.
                  sigpic

Comment

• Lightningwill_420

Originally posted by SuperCharger View Post
                    Assuming Richpjr has a family that eats food, drinks stuff, and needs a place to park, I could see the annual cost being several thousands of dollars per year. The NFL is a giant rip off subsidized by the government. It's a total scam worthy of a stand-up routine.

No way I'd build a stadium for an NFL team. I don't think San Diego should let the Chargers continue to play in the city.

Comment

• Lightningwill_420

San Diego without the Chargers? Fucking paradise.
                      Imagine living in a city in which one can walk outside in August without immediately catching fire, swimming through sweat, or eating mosquitoes. Think about taking less than one minute to dress to go outside in January. There is never a need to scrape ice off the windshield, shovel snow out the driveway, beware of driving in shadows, or keep the car battery in a warm place. You're 20 minutes from a beach (with an ocean - not a muddy river), 30 minutes from a mountain, 40 minutes from a desert, and 30 minutes from cheap tequila and marijuana. You even have overpriced craft beer, which still is a shit-load cheaper than any stadium's stale beer from a plastic cup or fake bottle.
                      San Diego without the Chargers? If it turns out I've been wrong all these years and there really is a Christian heaven, people who get there from San Diego will consider life-after-death a downgrade.

Comment

Working...
                      X