• Show
Clear All
  • richpjr
    Registered Charger Fan
    • Jun 2013
    • Nashville
    • Send PM

Question for the season ticket holders

Assuming the Chargers are not approved to move to LA next year, are you going to renew your tickets?
  • Wheels
    Registered Charger Fan
    • Jun 2013
    • San Diego
    • Send PM

I guess you might have a great opportunity to move your seats up into a better location this offseason.

Comment

• MakoShark
      Disgruntled
      • Jun 2013
      • North Alabama
      • Send PM

Obviously, I'm not a season ticket holder but I do have an opinion on this. With the product they've put on the field, and the fact that they won't even come to the negotiating table how can anyone justify that large of an investment? I can't even bring myself to pay the hundred's for Sunday Ticket, let alone the thousand's for Season Tickets.
      sigpic

Comment

• SDFan
        Woober Goober
        • Jun 2013
        • Dolores, CO
        • Retired
        • Send PM

they could always make it more attractive by tacking on PSL's beginning next year and promises of seat locations in LA
        Life is too short to drink cheap beer :beer:

Comment

• longhorn
          SD NOT LA Charger Fan
          • Jun 2013
          • Tucson, AZ
          • Send PM

I've had my tickets for 30 years - started buying them in college...I do not plan to renew if they move (or officially announce they are moving )to L.A. I expect the NFL will delay the announcement just long enough that you have to commit for next season. I'm not sure what I'll do - on one hand I support the players, love watching elements of the game you just don't capture on TV, but the thought of putting any money in the Spanos' pockets is nauseating.

Comment

• Bolt-O
            Administrator
            • Jun 2013
            • Send PM

Wasn't this a thread last season?

Comment

• richpjr
              Registered Charger Fan
              • Jun 2013
              • Nashville
              • Send PM

Originally posted by Bolt-O View Post
              Wasn't this a thread last season?
              I think I did start one last year as well, but things sure seem a lot grimmer now.

Comment

• Wheels
                Registered Charger Fan
                • Jun 2013
                • San Diego
                • Send PM

It would be one thing if the product on the field were any good. But that's a lot of cheddar to watch the keystone cops play football. Then add the uncertainty regarding the team's home, and wow, there has to be a lot of attrition this off season.

Comment

• Mister Hoarse
                  No Sir, I Dont Like It
                  • Jun 2013
                  • Section 457
                  • Migrant Film Worker
                  • Send PM

I've been in the front row of the west endzone since 98. Bolt Pride is standing their ground, theres been attrition.
                  My season ticket partner is done. Had it.
                  Another friend I have sat with for 17 years was set to buy into my tickets next year. Apparently, this last week he has seen enough.
                  I dont blame either of them. We all carpool down from the IE, and it just doesnt seem worth it anymore.
                  I have to really look at it after this season's stink fades. If thats even possible.
                  We stuck it out through 1-15, and even the Norv years, but Spanos can seriously go fuck himself.

Love,
                  M. Hoarse
                  Dean Spanos Should Get Ass Cancer Of The Ass!
                  sigpic

Comment

• Den60
                    Registered Charger Fan
                    • Jun 2013
                    • Send PM

I told my brother not to renew mine, but he did anyway. So far he has gone to two games this year. I believe that is it for him. Doubt he renews if the Chargers remain in limbo for next year and I don't see him paying for a PSL either. But, I do think he has made a profit selling tickets this year.

Comment

• richpjr
                      Registered Charger Fan
                      • Jun 2013
                      • Nashville
                      • Send PM

I'm not sure what I'll do yet. I think my time as a season ticket holder is going to end soon any way as I won't buy tickets in LA and will not get any in San Diego if they ask for a PSL. If no decision is made on approving a move to LA or forcing them to stay here before the renewal is due, I'm not sure I could take the BS another year.

Comment

• SDFan
                        Woober Goober
                        • Jun 2013
                        • Dolores, CO
                        • Retired
                        • Send PM

why not just do it QSmokey style? He used to just show up for the tailgate party with no ticket, and just go home when we all done got hammered and left to go inside the Q
                        Life is too short to drink cheap beer :beer:

Comment

Working...
                        X