Clear All
  • Pointyearedog
    Humble Chargers Fan
    • May 2017
    • Golden Hill
    • Medical Devices Operations
    • Send PM

SeaWoks at Chargers Tailgate Discussion

Hey gang! I hope this is the right forum for talking about next week's game, I am going up the road to catch this contest, anyone else going be at the game and maybe do a meet and greet type of tailgate?
    I will be in the Pink parking lot area, and most likely will be next to or in the area of Bolt Pride's party section. As a long time friend of the Bolt Pride group, as well as various other Chargers fan organizations, I hope to be grilling and chilling once again as we used to do down in Dago with some of the best Chargers fans around. I have contacted a couple of our old group members, trying to get at least a small count of who might be showing up so I can put together a minor menu.
    As for the game itself, it sounds like the Bolts should be able to get themselves settled in to give the Neon Fowls a good plucking. Are there any major concerns that our defense should be prepared for?
    If anyone has some thoughts on that game, (obviously the Monday nighter is foremost) it would be most welcome. Again, thanks guys and gals for keeping the Chargers vibe alive! GO BOLTS!

Pointy photo.JPG
    "You can't be a real country unless you have a beer and an airline - it helps if you have some kind of a football team, or some nuclear weapons, but at the very least you need a beer." --Frank Zappa
  • 21&500
    Bolt Spit-Baller
    • Sep 2018
    • A Whale's Vajayjay
    • CMB refugee
    • Send PM

Awesome man. Im not going but have a blast and represent.
    Come back and let us know what it was like there post-Russ.
    safe driving.
    Gimmie Bower Power!!

Comment

• jamrock
      lawyers, guns and money
      • Sep 2017
      • Send PM

Glad you’re coming up Pointyeardog. I visited a couple of your tail gates in San Diego down under the trolley tracks. As for Seattle, Kenneth Walker and DJ Metcalf are dangerous. Their defense is playing well.

Comment

• Pointyearedog
        Humble Chargers Fan
        • May 2017
        • Golden Hill
        • Medical Devices Operations
        • Send PM

Thank you Jamrock! Yeah, those were some awesome tailgates under the trolley tracks! Metcalf is slippery and fast. Just hoping that our D is all over him perhaps man coverage, and can get after anyone else in the secondary. It depends more on our pass rush to try and rattle Geno.

If you happen to be in the neighborhood on Sunday, swing on by and I will be making some tasty ceviche and some shrimp cocktail, maybe even an Irish car bomb or two.

Cheers!

Pointy
        "You can't be a real country unless you have a beer and an airline - it helps if you have some kind of a football team, or some nuclear weapons, but at the very least you need a beer." --Frank Zappa

Comment

• sonorajim
          Registered Charger Fan
          • Jan 2019
          • Send PM

Originally posted by jamrock View Post
          Glad you’re coming up Pointyeardog. I visited a couple of your tail gates in San Diego down under the trolley tracks. As for Seattle, Kenneth Walker and DJ Metcalf are dangerous. Their defense is playing well.
          Huh? They're 31st in PPG allowed. That's not close to playing well.

Comment

Working...
          X