Seahawks @ Chargers Game Day Thread | Post Game Meltdown (Week 7)

Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Air Coryell 84
    JH needs JH
    • Dec 2021
    • SW FL
    • Send PM

Originally posted by Budsman View Post

And you would be the person leaving the game in the 4th inning when your team is up 4 to 3 because they didn’t score the 4 runs the way you want them to.

No Way Reaction GIF by Originals
    I just know this coaching staff needs to go. Just like I knew every time before going back to the 90s.

Comment

• SDBORN
      Registered Charger Fan
      • May 2017
      • Send PM

Originally posted by Boltx View Post
      I'm guessing JC and MW with season ending injuries.

That makes how many starters now?

Somebody please do something about this field.

And do these guys need to do some unorthodox training in the offseason? Ballet? Yoga? MMA? Someone please unlock this secret for us.
      I want to know why other teams aren't dropping like flies when they play on our field?

Comment

• Boltx
        Dominate the day
        • Jun 2013
        • Send PM

Originally posted by Boltdiehard View Post
        We’re not getting Payton what the fuck leads anybody to even think that? Look at the last three hires there’s a pattern here.

Two home blowout losses to the Jags and Seahawks. That’s awesome.

Sean Payton….:lol:

Yeah right never going to happen.

Daboll was the guy and now we’re fucked.
        You're probably right.

Payton goes to Denver and him and Reid team up to make us a 3rd/4th place team for the next decade.

Not all that different from the last decade, I guess. So at least it won't be a shock.
        ESPN Screename: GoBolts02

Comment

• Boltdiehard
          The Precious
          • May 2019
          • Send PM

You're probably right.

Payton goes to Denver and him and Reid team up to make us a 3rd/4th place team for the next decade.

Not all that different from the last decade, I guess. So at least it won't be a shock.
          This team hasn’t had a proven HC since Marty and people think that’s suddenly going to change?

Comment

• Budsman
            Registered Charger Fan
            • May 2017
            • Send PM

Originally posted by Air Coryell 84 View Post

I just know this coaching staff needs to go. Just like I knew every time before going back to the 90s.
            How long do coaches get before they are sacked? Do we just see what we want to see and then off with their heads? 1.5 years and a winning record aren’t good enough? What do they need in that time 75% winning rate and scoring 50+ a game? I’m genuinely curious what made you come to this conclusion after such a short period of time.

Comment

• Formula 21
              The Future is Now
              • Jun 2013
              • Republic of San Diego
              • Send PM

So much for Bandy being the hidden gem.
              Now, if you excuse me, I have some Charger memories to suppress.
              The Wasted Decade is done.
              Build Back Better.

Comment

• Bolt-O
                Administrator
                • Jun 2013
                • Send PM

Originally posted by SDBORN View Post

I want to know why other teams aren't dropping like flies when they play on our field?
                Rams lost OBJ to a knee last season, would be nice to know what the full story is for them, if less harsh, then maybe they need to talk, for the good of the league.

Comment

• QSmokey
                  Guardedly Optimistic
                  • Jun 2013
                  • Kuna, Idaho
                  • Retired
                  • Send PM

Originally posted by Budsman View Post

Not happening. Chargers are a winning team through 7 games with the worst injury luck (debatable but very close if not the worst) in the league.

Everyone wants this team to be 7-0 with all the injuries and winning by 50 every game and it’s just not realistic.
                  Budsman...if you were hoping to be named Fan of the Year on ThePowderBlues.com, congratulations, you won!

Now, given how this team has PLAYED in achieving such a glorious 'winning' record, can you explain to the rest of us non-believers what you think the next 10 games will produce? Do you honestly think this is a well-coached, quality team? Do you think that we're a playoff team? Do you think this team has a chance to win the Super Bowl?

Personally, I think we're a joke; a laughingstock. Record notwithstanding. True, you can't win every game by 50 (although one - ONE! - convincing win up to this point would be nice), but the MANNER in which those games have been won can't be disregarded so easily. There is a difference between just winning and putting together a solid, impressive game. Something we have yet to do.

Comment

• Caslon
                    Registered Charger Fan
                    • Apr 2019
                    • Send PM

Originally posted by Topcat View Post

But first, the Spani need to extend Staley's deal another 3 years or so...then fire him around, oh, 2029 or so...
                    Recent coaches can almost thank the injuries for them keeping their job past their time. It gives the owner and GM an excuse not to fire them while looking forward to the promise of next season when everyone will be healthy again. It’s the perfect “out” for an owner to use to maintain the status quo while increasing their net worth.

Comment

• captaind
                      Cook This Pork Chops
                      • Jun 2013
                      • Mars
                      • Ball Holder
                      • Send PM

Originally posted by Boltdiehard View Post
                      We’re not getting Payton what the fuck leads anybody to even think that? Look at the last three hires there’s a pattern here.

Two home blowout losses to the Jags and Seahawks. That’s awesome.

Sean Payton….:lol:

Yeah right never going to happen.

Daboll was the guy and now we’re fucked.
                      Saleh ain't doing too shabby, either. I'm not sure if we even interviewed him, but he was my pick.

Comment

• Xenos
                        Registered Charger Fan
                        • Feb 2019
                        • Send PM

Add MW and JC to the season ending injury heap.

How do we heal up from that and make some moves?
                        We don’t know the extent of their injuries yet. Though JC does look really bad.

Comment

• Boltx
                          Dominate the day
                          • Jun 2013
                          • Send PM

Originally posted by captaind View Post

Saleh ain't doing too shabby, either. I'm not sure if we even interviewed him, but he was my pick.
                          Wasn't Staley supposed to be the most defensive genius out of all of them??

Seriously, the sports gods just love shitting down the back of our necks. FUck.
                          ESPN Screename: GoBolts02

Comment

Working...
                          X