• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Centella
    Registered Charger Fan
    • Jun 2013
    • Send PM

Originally posted by Mister Hoarse View Post
    When you get to the point where the team you have supported your whole life wants to leave town and you finally dont care any more.
    TOTALLY TRUE, SAD BUT TRUE.

Comment

• Highboltage
      Registered Charger Fan
      • Jun 2013
      • Send PM

Originally posted by FiftyFive View Post
      When this dickwad owns it:

You are insulting dickwads!

Comment

• Millionaire Wussy
        Registered Charger Fan
        • Jul 2013
        • Send PM

Originally posted by Highboltage View Post
        You are insulting dickwads!

hahaha
        For Stinky-Jon-Wizzleteats....

"Pray for strength and healing oh and money!"

Comment

• Den60
          Registered Charger Fan
          • Jun 2013
          • Send PM

Put the name "San Diego" somewhere on the uniform and that just about does it.

Comment

• bonehead
            Undrafted
            • Jul 2013
            • TBD
            • Retired
            • Send PM

Originally posted by Den60 View Post
            Put the name "San Diego" somewhere on the uniform and that just about does it.
            Why are you so happy?
            Forget it Donny you're out of your element

Shut the fuck up Donny

Comment

• Den60
              Registered Charger Fan
              • Jun 2013
              • Send PM

Originally posted by bonehead View Post
              Why are you so happy?
              Why can't you take a joke? How many championships do our major league organizations have (and I don't consider indoor soccer to me a "major league")? I will give us the one AFL championship in 1963 though the AFL was considered to be a distant second to the NFL at the time. Hell I will even give you the one SDSU NCAA championship (in the now defunct men's volleyball program) in 1973. Hell, if you really want to reach we can claim Jimmie Johnson's cup titles but I don't recall seeing San Diego printed on his car.

Comment

Originally posted by Den60 View Post
                Why can't you take a joke? How many championships do our major league organizations have (and I don't consider indoor soccer to me a "major league")? I will give us the one AFL championship in 1963 though the AFL was considered to be a distant second to the NFL at the time. Hell I will even give you the one SDSU NCAA championship (in the now defunct men's volleyball program) in 1973. Hell, if you really want to reach we can claim Jimmie Johnson's cup titles but I don't recall seeing San Diego printed on his car.
                So you're the end authority of what is to be considered a valid sports championship or not? What about those of us who do feel that soccer is a legitimate sport?
                Pele may have been one of the greatest athletes to ever grace a field of any kind, and he played in those leagues too.

Comment

• Den60
                  Registered Charger Fan
                  • Jun 2013
                  • Send PM

Originally posted by SuperCharger View Post
                  So you're the end authority of what is to be considered a valid sports championship or not? What about those of us who do feel that soccer is a legitimate sport?
                  Pele may have been one of the greatest athletes to ever grace a field of any kind, and he played in those leagues too.
                  I said indoor soccer. Really, man, can we say those titles are on par with a Lombardi, World Series, and NHL or an NBA title? No, of course not. There very few who wouldn't trade all 10 of those rings for one Lombardi and feel they got the deal of the century in the process. God, even when I point out the fact that this city is without a major championship, something pretty much universally agreed upon, y'all get your panties in a bunch.

Comment

• KNSD
                    Registered Charger Hater
                    • Jun 2013
                    • Send PM

Sockers are the Yankees of Indoor Soccer. Gotta give them props.
                    Prediction:
                    Correct: Chargers CI fails miserably.
                    Fail: Team stays in San Diego until their lease runs out in 2020. (without getting new deal done by then) .
                    Sig Bet WIN: The Chargers will file for relocation on January 15.

Comment

• Den60
                      Registered Charger Fan
                      • Jun 2013
                      • Send PM

Originally posted by KNSD View Post
                      Sockers are the Yankees of Indoor Soccer. Gotta give them props.
                      Well, maybe we can create the "Steelers of Arena League football" here so that way we won't miss the NFL at all.

Comment

• KNSD
                        Registered Charger Hater
                        • Jun 2013
                        • Send PM

The Riptide were our best hope for the AFL. Sadly they didn't survive long enough. Gulls are promising.

Get the latest updated standings for the American Hockey League.
                        Prediction:
                        Correct: Chargers CI fails miserably.
                        Fail: Team stays in San Diego until their lease runs out in 2020. (without getting new deal done by then) .
                        Sig Bet WIN: The Chargers will file for relocation on January 15.

Comment

• Bolt-O
                          Administrator
                          • Jun 2013
                          • Send PM

When no one makes the Pro Bowl initial roster... even Philip Rivers.

Comment

Working...
                          X