Clear All
  • TTK
    EX-Charger Fan
    • Jun 2013
    • America's Finest City
    • Send PM

12 Days of Chargers Christmas

Saw this on another forum:

♫ On the first day of Christmas, the Chargers gave to me, the bird from Fabiani! ♫
    ♫ On the second day of Christmas, the Chargers gave to me, two months to save them.... ♫
    ♫ On the third day of Christmas, the Chargers gave to me, three fucking wins... ♫
    ♫ On the fourth day of Christmas, the Chargers gave to me, four Gordon fumbles... ♫
    ♫ On the fifth day of Christmas, the Chargers gave to me, five bum linemen! ...♫
    ♫ On the sixth day of Christmas, the Chargers gave to me, six division losses.... ♫
    ♫ On the seventh day of Christmas, the Chargers gave to me, seven months of heartbreak ... ♫
    ♫ On the eighth day of Christmas, the Chargers gave to me, eight injured players ... ♫
    ♫ On the ninth day of Christmas, the Chargers gave to me, 9 shotgun draws ... ♫
    ♫ On the tenth day of Christmas, the Chargers gave to me, 10 painful losses ... ♫
    ♫ On the eleventh day of Christmas, the Chargers gave to me, 11 "we'll try harder"s...
    ♫ On the twelfth day of Christmas, the Chargers gave to me, 12 more months with McCoy ... ♫
  • Mister Hoarse
    No Sir, I Dont Like It
    • Jun 2013
    • Section 457
    • Migrant Film Worker
    • Send PM

Dean Spanos Should Get Ass Cancer Of The Ass!
    sigpic

Comment

Working...
    X