Chargers @ Raiders Game Day Thread | Post Game Reaction (Wk 13)

Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • SDBORN
    Registered Charger Fan
    • May 2017
    • Send PM

Originally posted by Critty View Post

Payton is under Saints control for 2 more years.
    Chargers would have to trade draft picks to add him..
    Not happening.
    It would be worth it.

I've seen crazier things happen

Unless you'd rather we continue the carousel of unproven coaches with the same shitty approach time after time.

​​​​

Comment

• Hadl2Alworth
      Registered Charger Fan
      • Oct 2017
      • Send PM

Originally posted by SDBORN View Post

I don't care what Herbert does outside of the chargers. I'm not a Herbert fan. I'm a charger fan.

So I want to see these dumbass owners finally pay for leaders who can run this team like a winning org.
      So you're still holding out hope this organization finally puts a real team on the field for Herbert? I don't think they are capable of it.

Comment

• 21&500
        Bolt Spit-Baller
        • Sep 2018
        • A Whale's Vajayjay
        • CMB refugee
        • Send PM

I won't post much in the coming days but my message to TPB is:
        DO NOT PANIC
        we get Linsley, Pip and Williams back and we can beat anyone on our schedule.

Idk what we're going to do about DT but enough offensive firepower, we have a shot at everyone.

LFG!!!!!
        G-Ro knows.

Comment

• SDBORN
          Registered Charger Fan
          • May 2017
          • Send PM

Originally posted by FoutsFan View Post

One has nothing to do with the other. Yes Lombo called a suck of a game, the O line played like horse piss. Yes the ref made a terrible non call and should have been demonstrably shown up for it but Allen, Herbert and Staley. More than one thing can be true.
          Point is chargers had plenty of chances. They sucked again. One call by the refs didn't determine this game.

Comment

• Boltgang74
            We Are The Storm!
            • Aug 2018
            • Send PM

I don't care what Herbert does outside of the chargers. I'm not a Herbert fan. I'm a charger fan.

So I want to see these dumbass owners finally pay for leaders who can run this team like a winning org.
            That's not the point.The point is if this SpAnus owned shitshow can't make the playoffs with Herbert we will never,Never win a trophy or hell be a perennial PO team with these owners.If they don't put a man in charge that actually knows football instead of Dean's ugly ass, ratfaced, undersized lil puke of a kid why stay a fan?Fool me once shame on you.............

Comment

• Charge!
              Registered Charger Fan
              • Aug 2019
              • Send PM

Originally posted by Boltgang74 View Post

Only plus to that is then we could all call mutiny and jump ship.Im not kiddin either.We miss the POs for the 3rd fuckin season of Herbs career Im gonna try my best to get a social media movement goin to call a fan strike on this SpAnus owned circus.We dont get a real,Expensive,experienced coach next year then Fuck these cheap assholes.I wanna make some real noise and embarrass these douche bags as much as possible and hopefully Hopefully hurt the ONLY thing that matters to these complete scumbags,their pocketbook.
              true

Comment

• wu-dai clan
                Smooth Operation
                • May 2017
                • Send PM

Originally posted by richpjr View Post

The season still isn't over, even after losing to a bad Raider team. If we win 4 of 5, we end up 10-7 and likely in the playoffs. Miami and Tennessee got smoked today and did not look good at all. The Colts, Broncos and Rams all suck. Of course, that means actually winning 4 of 5 but it is not out of the question...
                Getting healthier and hot would have to be part of the deal.
                You and I will be back next week,
                with a competitive mindset.
                We do not play modern football.

Comment

• BearWithJetpack
                  Registered Charger Fan
                  • Mar 2019
                  • Send PM

Originally posted by Hadl2Alworth View Post

So you're still holding out hope this organization finally puts a real team on the field for Herbert? I don't think they are capable of it.
                  I don't think they are capable of it, but I'll always prefer the choices that give the Chargers the best chance to win and the #1 thing the Chargers can do for themselves is to never ever allow Herbert to play for another franchise. Actually #1 is selling to a real owner but Herbert is close.

Comment

• Hadl2Alworth
                    Registered Charger Fan
                    • Oct 2017
                    • Send PM

Originally posted by Boltgang74 View Post

That's not the point.The point is if this SpAnus owned shitshow can't make the playoffs with Herbert we will never,Never win a trophy or hell be a perennial PO team with these owners.If they don't put a man in charge that actually knows football instead of Dean's ugly ass, ratfaced, undersized lil puke of a kid why stay a fan?Fool me once shame on you.............
                    Yep.

Comment

• SDBORN
                      Registered Charger Fan
                      • May 2017
                      • Send PM

Originally posted by Hadl2Alworth View Post

I don't know what will happen - I know what needs to happen. I'm not holding my breath or losing any sleep over it either way

Comment

• FoutsFan
                        Registered Charger Fan
                        • Feb 2019
                        • Birmingham AL
                        • Send PM

Point is chargers had plenty of chances. They sucked again. One call by the refs didn't determine this game.
                        So it helped the Chargers? I do not see your point.

Comment

• SDBORN
                          Registered Charger Fan
                          • May 2017
                          • Send PM

Originally posted by BearWithJetpack View Post

I don't think they are capable of it, but I'll always prefer the choices that give the Chargers the best chance to win and the #1 thing the Chargers can do for themselves is to never ever allow Herbert to play for another franchise. Actually #1 is selling to a real owner but Herbert is close.
                          Agreed. Lol.

Comment

Working...
                          X