Clear All
  • Savage Lizard
    Registered Charger Fan
    • Jun 2013
    • Big Bear
    • Self-employed property manager.
    • Send PM

Fan Appreciation Day

Absolutely no shit, Sunday is Fan Appreciation Day. Has there ever been a more hollow gesture from the fucking idiots that own our team?
    fender57
    • Jun 2013
    • Send PM

I hate the Spanoses. Despise them. They deserve the very, very worst that life can throw at them. I sincerely mean that. You can substitute "very, very worst" with anything you like, I won't judge.

Comment

• Savage Lizard
      Registered Charger Fan
      • Jun 2013
      • Big Bear
      • Self-employed property manager.
      • Send PM

If I ever see Dean Spanos in person, I will punch him in the fucking face and happily take whatever jail time comes with it. Fuck Dean Spanos, fuck him in his stupid ass.

Comment

• Lightningwill_420

San Diego fans need to take a cue from soccer fans.

middle.jpg

In case you can't tell, those are a whole lot of middle fingers.

Fuck the Spanoses.

Comment

• Mister Hoarse
          No Sir, I Dont Like It
          • Jun 2013
          • Section 457
          • Migrant Film Worker
          • Send PM

Holy crap thats it!
          We need to make a statement on Fan Appreciation Day.
          What better way to show our Fan Appreciation then with a single digit.
          Who is with me?
          I want to see 50K fingers raised throughout this game. Lets get on social media and get this thing rolling!
          Dean Spanos Should Get Ass Cancer Of The Ass!
          sigpic

Comment

• Stinky Wizzleteats+
            Grammar Police
            • Jun 2013
            • Send PM

Show me your lightning bolt!!!!!
            Go Rivers!

Comment

• Mister Hoarse
              No Sir, I Dont Like It
              • Jun 2013
              • Section 457
              • Migrant Film Worker
              • Send PM

We'll show em a fuckin Lightning Bolt.
              Dean Spanos Should Get Ass Cancer Of The Ass!
              sigpic

Comment

• ArtistFormerlyKnownAsBKR
                Registered Charger Fan
                • Jun 2013
                • Send PM

Originally posted by Mister Hoarse View Post
                Holy crap thats it!
                We need to make a statement on Fan Appreciation Day.
                What better way to show our Fan Appreciation then with a single digit.
                Who is with me?
                I want to see 50K fingers raised throughout this game. Lets get on social media and get this thing rolling!
                Honestly, I wish fans would just boycott one of these games this year. I mean, many have been boycotting the season. But I wish it would be enough at one game to make an even clearer statement. It's hard though when there is often such a significant financial component for fans but I wish they'd do it and actually stand outside the Q or whatever with a bunch of signs and whatnot. It'd be sure to get national TV exposure.

Fan Appreciation Day. How about Fanny Appreciation Day....as in, "Hey Spanos, look at my lily white ass you f'ing douchebag."

Comment

• richpjr
                  Registered Charger Fan
                  • Jun 2013
                  • Nashville
                  • Send PM

I'd like to have the entire stadium break out in a chant of "Spanos Sucks!" over and over again loud enough to be heard on the TV broadcast.

Comment

• SDFan
                    Woober Goober
                    • Jun 2013
                    • Dolores, CO
                    • Retired
                    • Send PM

I'm thinking we need a Burn Your Gear Bonfire! And get the media out there to film it for nationwide distribution and a few videos onto YouTube.

Would be great to drag out some old Chargers jerseys & hats (any you don't think are valuable you could sell later on Ebay, CL, etc.) and meet at P3 or another common place and bring the tailgate BBQs and put em in a big line or circle and fire em up and then throw on the Chargers gear! Make a Fuck You Spanos! statement into the camera as each piece goes on to the fire. Might not have any effect on the outcome, but would have a Cathartic effect and be easier to break up with them....

Or maybe all fans nationwide just go out in the yard and fire up a little personal protest and post them? Identify where you live and how long you WERE a Chargers fan and why you hate the ownership and NFL now and are cutting them out of your life
                    Life is too short to drink cheap beer :beer:

Comment

• Den60
                      Registered Charger Fan
                      • Jun 2013
                      • Send PM

Originally posted by SDfan View Post
                      I'm thinking we need a Burn Your Gear Bonfire! And get the media out there to film it for nationwide distribution and a few videos onto YouTube.

Would be great to drag out some old Chargers jerseys & hats (any you don't think are valuable you could sell later on Ebay, CL, etc.) and meet at P3 or another common place and bring the tailgate BBQs and put em in a big line or circle and fire em up and then throw on the Chargers gear! Make a Fuck You Spanos! statement into the camera as each piece goes on to the fire. Might not have any effect on the outcome, but would have a Cathartic effect and be easier to break up with them....

Or maybe all fans nationwide just go out in the yard and fire up a little personal protest and post them? Identify where you live and how long you WERE a Chargers fan and why you hate the ownership and NFL now and are cutting them out of your life
                      Yesterday the BIL of one of my golf partners played with us. He had a Chargers golf bag so I asked him if he was going to sell it. He replied "who would want to buy it" and I told him, "Well, it doesn't say San Diego on it, does it?"

Comment

• Formula 21
                        The Future is Now
                        • Jun 2013
                        • Republic of San Diego
                        • Send PM

Originally posted by Den60 View Post
                        Yesterday the BIL of one of my golf partners played with us. He had a Chargers golf bag so I asked him if he was going to sell it. He replied "who would want to buy it" and I told him, "Well, it doesn't say San Diego on it, does it?"
                        But does it say Carson Fuckwads?
                        Now, if you excuse me, I have some Charger memories to suppress.
                        The Wasted Decade is done.
                        Build Back Better.

Comment

Working...
                        X