Clear All
  • BlazingBolt
    SLAM DUNK!
    • Jun 2013
    • East County San Diego
    • Bolt fanatic
    • Send PM

Originally posted by QSmokey View Post
    $10 US dollars says they win LESS than 7 games this year. So, 0-6, I win; 7-16 (Ha! Ha!), you win. I'm giving you the half game.
    I will take that bet. You can pay me through paypal.

Ahh, thought you were quoting me. I will still take it if Panama doesn't want it or if you will take both bets. Let me know....
    migrated from chargerfans.net then the thenflforum.com then here

Comment

• Den60
      Registered Charger Fan
      • Jun 2013
      • Send PM

Originally posted by BlazingBolt View Post
      I will take that bet. You can pay me through paypal.
      I say give him a chance to change it to what he meant first. Though I still think he wins the bet if left the way it is written.

Comment

• Mister Hoarse
        No Sir, I Dont Like It
        • Jun 2013
        • Section 457
        • Migrant Film Worker
        • Send PM

Originally posted by Den60 View Post
        I say give him a chance to change it to what he meant first. Though I still think he wins the bet if left the way it is written.
        What does he think he meant? What do you think he thought he meant?
        Dean Spanos Should Get Ass Cancer Of The Ass!
        sigpic

Comment

• QSmokey
          Guardedly Optimistic
          • Jun 2013
          • Kuna, Idaho
          • Retired
          • Send PM

Originally posted by Mister Hoarse View Post
          You actually just gave him a whole game.
          He can have it. I honestly think the Chargers are going to 6 games - TOPS - this season. I've been saying it for months. My latest prediction is 3, in fact. Giving Panama that 7th game - half, three-quarters, or entire - is meaningless...if I believe in what I've been posting (which I do).

Besides, he's gonna get a shitty exchange rate on that $10.00 anyway. LOL!

Comment

• Den60
            Registered Charger Fan
            • Jun 2013
            • Send PM

Originally posted by Mister Hoarse View Post
            What does he think he meant? What do you think he thought he meant?
            I think he thought he'd give him half a game under the under, I think. What do you think he thought?

Comment

• Den60
              Registered Charger Fan
              • Jun 2013
              • Send PM

He can have it. I honestly think the Chargers are going to 6 games - TOPS - this season. I've been saying it for months. My latest prediction is 3, in fact. Giving Panama that 7th game - half, three-quarters, or entire - is meaningless...if I believe in what I've been posting (which I do).

You bet in US dollars dumbass.

My prediction is three and has been for some time now. You find yourself your own fucking number, old man.

Comment

• Panamamike
                Registered Charger Fan
                • Jun 2013
                • Send PM

I will bet you 500. You said three. I' ll give u 5.5 as the over under. I get the over.

Comment

• QSmokey
                  Guardedly Optimistic
                  • Jun 2013
                  • Kuna, Idaho
                  • Retired
                  • Send PM

Originally posted by Panamamike View Post
                  I will bet you 500. You said three. I' ll give u 5.5 as the over under. I get the over.
                  I don't understand the .5 thing, obviously. And I'd NEVER bet more than $10 on anything; sure bet or not. Reason: OJ Simpson.

Comment

• Den60
                    Registered Charger Fan
                    • Jun 2013
                    • Send PM

I don't understand the .5 thing, obviously. And I'd NEVER bet more than $10 on anything; sure bet or not. Reason: OJ Simpson.
                    And the bitch that killed her kid in Florida...

Comment

• Panama
                      パナマ
                      • Aug 2013
                      • London
                      • Opera singer and web developer.
                      • Send PM

$10 US dollars says they win LESS than 7 games this year. So, 0-6, I win; 7-16 (Ha! Ha!), you win. I'm giving you the half game.
                      You're on. Any other takers? I think $10 is a good amount for these bets.
                      Adipose

Comment

• UtahBolt
                        Did we win?
                        • Jun 2013
                        • I'll ride the wave...where it takes me.
                        • Send PM

I just don't get those of you that think the Chargers are taking a significant step back this season. We were 7-9 last season and I think we have improved overall. The OL is improved, we have added an offensive weapon (Woodhead) at the one skill position we have lacked most over the last two years, still a decent wr corps, Green's emergence behind Gates and Phillips, a renewed sense of the running game, an offensive system that is tailored to our beat up qb and perhaps most of all, new energy within the coaching staff. All of this combined with what should be a defense that was trimmed of the fat and if it stays healthy should be at least as good as it was last season. Sure there are some depth issues all over the place and a lot of young blood but I am not sure what you are seeing that makes you think we will be so terrible this year? A 4-5 game swing in losses from last season? You can't base it on the terrible preseason so far...that would be foolish. I think we will play mostly .500 ball the first 12 games and then when we get to Dec. have a shot to push for a wild card if things go our way.

Realistic record: 8-8. With some breaks: 9-7. With the stars aligning: 10-6. If things go against us 6-10 or 7-9. In the NFL, it is the little things that separates 6 wins and 10 wins and we will just have to see how prepared this new coaching staff is.
                        I'll ride the wave...where it takes me.

Comment

• BoltBalls
                          Always keep eye contact!
                          • Jun 2013
                          • SD!
                          • Send PM

Originally posted by UtahBolt View Post
                          I just don't get those of you that think the Chargers are taking a significant step back this season. We were 7-9 last season and I think we have improved overall. The OL is improved, we have added an offensive weapon (Woodhead) at the one skill position we have lacked most over the last two years, still a decent wr corps, Green's emergence behind Gates and Phillips, a renewed sense of the running game, an offensive system that is tailored to our beat up qb and perhaps most of all, new energy within the coaching staff. All of this combined with what should be a defense that was trimmed of the fat and if it stays healthy should be at least as good as it was last season. Sure there are some depth issues all over the place and a lot of young blood but I am not sure what you are seeing that makes you think we will be so terrible this year? A 4-5 game swing in losses from last season? You can't base it on the terrible preseason so far...that would be foolish. I think we will play mostly .500 ball the first 12 games and then when we get to Dec. have a shot to push for a wild card if things go our way.

Realistic record: 8-8. With some breaks: 9-7. With the stars aligning: 10-6. If things go against us 6-10 or 7-9. In the NFL, it is the little things that separates 6 wins and 10 wins and we will just have to see how prepared this new coaching staff is.
                          Agreed 100%. In fact, that is my exact prediction in the other thread: http://www.thepowderblues.com/forum/...diction-thread

Comment

Working...
                          X