Stevie Johnson/Jacoby Jones or Herndon/Inman?

Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Lightningwill_420

Originally posted by richpjr View Post
    I also thought it was a good signing. He was 4th and 9th in the league last season in punt and kick returns and hurt us when we played the Ravens late in the year. There was no indication he would have fallen this far and this fast - unless his ankle injury has been limiting far more than anyone let on. Whatever the reason, it obviously didn't work here or in Pitts.
    So, basically, Tom Telesco is as good at being GM as richpjr would be and not as good as KNSD would be.

Comment

• richpjr
      Registered Charger Fan
      • Jun 2013
      • Nashville
      • Send PM

Originally posted by Engine Engine Number 420 View Post
      So, basically, Tom Telesco is as good at being GM as richpjr would be and not as good as KNSD would be.
      If you judge me by this signing, yes! I was also in favor of signing Franklin and resigning Flowers and Dunlap. I also liked drafting Gordon, but would not have traded up to get him. I guess I'm get a contract extension!

Comment

• Lightningwill_420

Originally posted by richpjr View Post
        If you judge me by this signing, yes! I was also in favor of signing Franklin and resigning Flowers and Dunlap. I also liked drafting Gordon, but would not have traded up to get him. I guess I'm get a contract extension!
        Ah, then you are slightly better than Telesco. I think I could do as well.

If the Spanoses have any businesses they would like to pay me to run into the ground, I'm available for the right price.

Comment

Working...
        X