Titans at Chargers Game Day Thread | Post Game Reaction (Wk 15)

Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • captaind
    Cook This Pork Chops
    • Jun 2013
    • Mars
    • Ball Holder
    • Send PM

Originally posted by QSmokey View Post
    If the Chargers lose, there should be a new forum rule: The person who started the GDT after a win can NOT start it again the next week.
    I thought that was an unwritten rule around here.

Comment

• Stinky Wizzleteats+
      Grammar Police
      • Jun 2013
      • Send PM

I didn't officially start this thread my post was commandeered. That said I'm sensing little dog energy. That has to stop!
      Go Rivers!

Comment

• richpjr
        Registered Charger Fan
        • Jun 2013
        • Nashville
        • Send PM

The Titans are so beat up that their only seeming hope is to run the ball on our bad run D and hope for some turnovers. Viable is good coach and I would not discount him having the team fired up, but this sure does seem like we finally put a beat down on someone today.

Comment

• La Costa Boy
          Pretty much retired......
          • Sep 2018
          • JoJa
          • Bloviator of hot air and rhetoric.
          • Send PM

I feel good, as in pretty optimistic about today's game. While Henry was a DNP on Wednesday and a Limited on Thursday, he was full go on Friday. As their main weapon, we just have to deal with him, period. That said, Burks is out so the passing game should be shut down if we play the way we did against the Fins. The Titans D is a leaky ship as both their run D and pass D rank near the bottom of the NFL. If Herbie and the offense play smart, fast and exploit whatever they draw up, we should win. (I know.....big should.....)

I want to be 8-6 after this game. It's a home game so just execute boys. Also I am hoping our O cracks 30 points today as it's been awhile. I also hope Parham adds some value with his return.

Bring it!!!! I'm ready.......

Comment

• electricgold
            Registered Charger Fan
            • Apr 2020
            • Send PM

Let's go ahead and get this win today against a team that has lost 3 games in a row and STAY on track for the PLAYOFFS! Go BOLTS!!!!!!!!

Comment

• Hadl2Alworth
              Registered Charger Fan
              • Oct 2017
              • Send PM

Originally posted by Stinky Wizzleteats+ View Post
              I didn't officially start this thread my post was commandeered. That said I'm sensing little dog energy. That has to stop!
              The little yapper that bites ankles?

Comment

• electricgold
                Registered Charger Fan
                • Apr 2020
                • Send PM

Originally posted by richpjr View Post
                The Titans are so beat up that their only seeming hope is to run the ball on our bad run D and hope for some turnovers. Viable is good coach and I would not discount him having the team fired up, but this sure does seem like we finally put a beat down on someone today.
                Their only seeming hope is to run the ball! You know that, I know that the players know it and Staley knows this! Now if their star RB goes out and beats us with an otherwordly game and wins the game you have to wonder about the thought process by the Coaches, players and entire staff on actually having the knowledge to put a game plan together to continue being a playoff team! Let's hope the winning continues today and beyond!

Playoffs or bust!

Comment

• Riverwalk
                  Registered Charger Fan
                  • Nov 2021
                  • Send PM

Originally posted by electricgold View Post

Their only seeming hope is to run the ball! You know that, I know that the players know it and Staley knows this! Now if their star RB goes out and beats us with an otherwordly game and wins the game you have to wonder about the thought process by the Coaches, players and entire staff on actually having the knowledge to put a game plan together to continue being a playoff team! Let's hope the winning continues today and beyond!

Playoffs or bust!
                  Since we are expecting nothing but runs, Tannehill will scorch us for 300+.

For once I hope Chargers can shake the curse of being ambushed by the shittiest teams.

Comment

• Hadl2Alworth
                    Registered Charger Fan
                    • Oct 2017
                    • Send PM

Bottomline - We just beat Miami and they are good. If we can do that then how do we not beat a very injured Titans team that has been losing games? It makes sense we will win today. That's analysis you didn't pay for!

Comment

• Boltgang74
                      We Are The Storm!
                      • Aug 2018
                      • Send PM

This game will be the truth.We win,we are a solid team getting hot at the right time of the year and deserve a real shot at a post season run.We lose,injuries or not we are fools gold and there needs to be Serious front office shake ups.This staff damn well better get to the POs with Herbert as your QB.NO EXCUSES.

Comment

• cmplxgal
                        Registered Charger Fan
                        • Jul 2017
                        • New Jersey
                        • Send PM

Comment

• ThatSinkingFeeling
                          Registered Charger Fan
                          • Nov 2022
                          • Send PM

Just win dammit