Clear All
  • Savage Lizard
    Registered Charger Fan
    • Jun 2013
    • Big Bear
    • Self-employed property manager.
    • Send PM

The ridiculous blowjob of Peyton Manning by CBS today

So nauseating. My friend and I counted 13 shots of Peyton on the sidelines when he wasn't even playing, and I'm sure we missed some. Then once he got into the game it went into overdrive. Whenever the Broncos were on defense, it was a barrage of Peyton on the sidelines shots. At one point they had a shot of him sitting on the bench from the front. Then after lingering on that for awhile, they cut to a shot of him from the side rear. That means they had TWO cameras focused on a guy sitting on the bench. I am thankful I was at my friend's bar and I couldn't hear the announcers, I'm sure it would have been way worse. Then of course he gets all the credit for the win. 5 of 9 for 69 yards and no TD passes, oh yeah it was all him. I guess he was the one opening up those huge holes on the offensive line and he was the one making all of those runs and breaking all of those tackles? He was also the one playing defense and keeping the Chargers offense quiet? 210 net rushing yards for the Broncos, yeah it was QB play really sealed the deal. If the Chargers offense had done ANYTHING with those turnovers, it would have been different, again the Broncos defense kept them quiet. But oh yeah, it was all Peyton.

Jesus CBS, just send Les Moonves down to the sideline to blow him and get it over with.
  • TTK
    EX-Charger Fan
    • Jun 2013
    • America's Finest City
    • Send PM

It will all be worth it to watch him choke in the playoffs again.

Comment

• bonehead
      Undrafted
      • Jul 2013
      • TBD
      • Retired
      • Send PM

And of course Jim Nance calls him Peyton, not by his last name like every other player......and just when u think yer gonna get a break that asshole is in every other commercial
      Forget it Donny you're out of your element

Shut the fuck up Donny

Comment

• Stinky Wizzleteats+
        Grammar Police
        • Jun 2013
        • Send PM

It was a long hard worked BJ, but Manning couldn't come...
        Go Rivers!

Comment

• chargerkdb
          Charger Fan
          • Jun 2013
          • Hotter than hell, Georgia
          • Send PM

Originally posted by Stinky Wizzleteats+ View Post
          It was a long hard worked BJ, but Manning couldn't come...
          Nerve damage. Think of Nationwide song. "Send the HGH to my wife"

Comment

• Savage Lizard
            Registered Charger Fan
            • Jun 2013
            • Big Bear
            • Send PM

Originally posted by bonehead View Post
            ......and just when u think yer gonna get a break that asshole is in every other commercial
            Absolute no shit, there is NO escape!

Comment

• Savage Lizard
              Registered Charger Fan
              • Jun 2013
              • Big Bear
              • Send PM

From NFL.com:

"The Broncos were facing the possibility of tumbling into the wild-card round because of Kansas City's 10th consecutive win, 23-17 over Oakland, when Manning came to the rescue."

Did they even watch the game? How the fuck did Peyton come to the rescue? They ran all over us, I guess Peyton's handoffs are far superior to Brock's.

Comment

• FiftyFive
                Dean Spanos is a traitor!
                • Dec 2014
                • Send PM

I've never seen a quarterback get fellated so hard for managing the game and handing the ball off all the damn time like Peyton this week. I cannot wait to see Denver add another one-and-done on to Peyton's league-record number of them, and watch as the media scrambles to blame every other player but him.

The day Peyton and Brady finally retire will be a great day for football fans. The media will actually be watchable again without their loverboys playing anymore. I'm sick of both of those cheating scumbags being the faces of the league.

Comment

• chargerkdb
                  Charger Fan
                  • Jun 2013
                  • Hotter than hell, Georgia
                  • Send PM

Originally posted by FiftyFive View Post
                  I've never seen a quarterback get fellated so hard for managing the game and handing the ball off all the damn time like Peyton this week. I cannot wait to see Denver add another one-and-done on to Peyton's league-record number of them, and watch as the media scrambles to blame every other player but him.

The day Peyton and Brady finally retire will be a great day for football fans. The media will actually be watchable again without their loverboys playing anymore. I'm sick of both of those cheating scumbags being the faces of the league.
                  Brady will never retire. The NFL is developing a hologram of him.

Comment

• TABF
                    Por debajo del promedio
                    • Jun 2013
                    • SoCal
                    • Send PM

Glad we knocked the shit out of him at least once. Dude got a welcome back to the NFL decleating!

Comment

• foreigner
                      Tom Telesco is gone
                      • Sep 2013
                      • Send PM

I'll tell you what... Im sick of the permanent and constant BJ from the nfl.com and nfl network on Odell Beckham.... enough of that please.

Comment

• OhioBolt
                        Registered Charger Fan
                        • Jun 2013
                        • Send PM

Manning fan fare whop la will end shortly the only team that I see them possibly beating in the playoffs is Houston Texan, because their lack of a QB, and average RB play since Arian Foster went down. The media is so hard up for Manning it doesn't make sense. Manning didn't come in and dominate a injury-riddle D that played with 2nd, and 3rd string Corner backs, and a Safety just elevated from Practice Squad, and this noodle-arm bad foot mo foe was only 5-9 no touchdowns and he didn't throw it deep.

Playoffs is a different game and the Defenses they have to go against are all going to be better than ours, take your choice Pittsburgh, New England, Houston, Kansas City, Cincy. His ass is going to get lit up, Demarius Thomas still dropping balls, and Manning can't throw deep, but with the time off his old arm maybe able to cork a few loose. Also note Denver's Defense is banged up too. Enjoy sucking up to Manning while you can media, and then you'll but the spin back on how he wasn't healthy when they get bounced.

Comment

Working...
                        X