Clear All
  • Savage Lizard
    Registered Charger Fan
    • Jun 2013
    • Big Bear
    • Self-employed property manager.
    • Send PM

Originally posted by Mister Hoarse View Post
    I'll drink to that. In Canton for LT too.
    Yeah, when he retired I looked at his first year of eligibilty and said "I'm there!" I have been to the Hall before, but not for the induction, so that will be a great time to do it. PLEASE let Coryell get the nod next year!

Comment

• Mister Hoarse
      No Sir, I Dont Like It
      • Jun 2013
      • Section 457
      • Migrant Film Worker
      • Send PM

Originally posted by Savage Lizard View Post
      Yeah, when he retired I looked at his first year of eligibilty and said "I'm there!" I have been to the Hall before, but not for the induction, so that will be a great time to do it. PLEASE let Coryell get the nod next year!
      I have wanted to go since I was a kid, but I have still never been. I had planned to go for Junior, but sadly things did not work out that way.
      How great would it be to see Coryell and LT both inducted, and the Bolts in the HOF game?
      There will be a huge turnout from Bolt Pride there for LT. I will be taking my Nephew. My other Nephew will be going with me to KC this next season.
      Could be the last 2 NFL events I attend, so I am preparing to let it go in style. Cheers! I hope to buy you a beer in Canton.
      Last edited by Mister Hoarse; 02-07-2016, 01:13 PM.
      Dean Spanos Should Get Ass Cancer Of The Ass!
      sigpic

Comment

• Savage Lizard
        Registered Charger Fan
        • Jun 2013
        • Big Bear
        • Self-employed property manager.
        • Send PM

Originally posted by Mister Hoarse View Post
        I have wanted to go since I was a kid, but I have still never been. I had planned to go for Junior, but sadly things did not work out that way.
        How great would it be to see Coryell and LT both inducted, and the Bolts in the HOF game?
        There will be a huge turnout from Bolt Pride there for LT. I will be taking my Nephew. My other Nephew will be going with me to KC this next season.
        Could be the last 2 NFL events I attend, so I am preparing to let it go in style. Cheers! I hope to buy you a beer in Canton.
        My friend and I went to the 11-10 Chargers-Steelers game in Pittsburgh a few years back. Of course being only a couple hours from Canton we made a point of going a day earlier for the side trip. It was cool, but I have really wanted to be there for the induction weekend, and L.T.'s induction is the perfect time. See you there!

Comment

Working...
        X