What a tool.

:smh:

Comment

• Fleet 1
      TPB Founder
      • Jun 2013
      • Kauai
      • Send PM

Seeing him in that Niners gear made me think of the time Harbaugh got after Trotter for wearing a niners sweatshirt to a Bolt practice. I think Joey has been trying to get run out so he can play with his brother in SF. Maybe we should trade him for Warner.

This really feels weird to me. I get it his bro plays for the Niners. But they are like conjoined twins thats how close they are. Plus the stupid mental lapses in game. Nobody gets no calls more than he does thats for sure. But he almost goes out of his way to get in the doghouse.

I wonder if the team is down on him and let him know? We would have to get real serious about an edge guy.

Good thing we have all the leverage.

Comment

• KrazyLegs
        Registered Dude
        • Sep 2018
        • Westminster, MA
        • Send PM

Pretty favorable spot for KC.

Not sure he got that 1st

Comment

• Boltx
          Dominate the day
          • Jun 2013
          • Send PM

He's not a game wrecker and never was.

And now all this.
          ESPN Screename: GoBolts02

Comment

• Air Coryell
            Registered Charger Fan
            • Jan 2021
            • Carlsbad, CA
            • Teacher, Coach, CFO
            • Send PM

Originally posted by Boltx View Post
            He's not a game wrecker and never was.

And now all this.
            But he is paid like a top 5 elite defensive player. And we have him under contract for 3 more years. Another TT over pay.

Comment

• Lefty2SLO
              Moderate Skeptic
              • May 2022
              • Send PM

Originally posted by Fleet 1 View Post
              Seeing him in that Niners gear made me think of the time Harbaugh got after Trotter for wearing a niners sweatshirt to a Bolt practice. I think Joey has been trying to get run out so he can play with his brother in SF. Maybe we should trade him for Warner.

This really feels weird to me. I get it his bro plays for the Niners. But they are like conjoined twins thats how close they are. Plus the stupid mental lapses in game. Nobody gets no calls more than he does thats for sure. But he almost goes out of his way to get in the doghouse.

I wonder if the team is down on him and let him know? We would have to get real serious about an edge guy.

Joey was already in the referee's (collective) doghouse. Now, after the hissy fit he pitched during and after the Jags game, he's moved up to their outhouse. I suspect that we'll see more meltdowns from him next year as his frustrations get the better of him. He will not be given the benefit of the doubt on anything, and opposing RT's will be able to maul him with impunity.

Comment

• Heatmiser
                BetterToday ThanYesterday
                • Jun 2013
                • Send PM

First of all, you are right, Joey needs to grow up. On the field and now off the field.

Secondly, if you have never had the pleasure of visiting Philly, this is how they are on pretty much EVERYTHING. I spent a lot of time there and have never seen a town full of such irritating, immature, loud mouths. You will see it at sporting events, rental car counters, restaurants, movie theaters, Walmart, auto repair shops, cheese steak places, you name it. There are jokes made about the time Philly booed Santa Claus but sadly that is emblematic of them.

At least Bosa walked away and didnt deck the idiot, which is what he was hoping for.

TG
                Like, how am I a traitor? Your team are traitors.

Comment

• Bolt4Knob
                  Registered Charger Fan
                  • Dec 2019
                  • Send PM

Originally posted by Air Coryell View Post

But he is paid like a top 5 elite defensive player. And we have him under contract for 3 more years. Another TT over pay.
                  Technically the Chargers have an out next year on Bosa with I think 7m of dead cap - as long as they do not restructure and push money forward

If the Chargers are not exploring the trade market for Bosa - they are not doing their job. That doesn't mean trade him - but they should be exploring it

Comment

• richpjr
                    Registered Charger Fan
                    • Jun 2013
                    • Nashville
                    • Send PM

Originally posted by Fleet 1 View Post

I think people here tend to overanalyze things. He is very close to his family and was at the game to support his brother, just like he was last week. It's unfortunate that he took the bait from an idiot fan - he needs to just walk away as it's a no win situation. While I'm sure he'd love to play with his brother it seems a stretch to see him trying to get himself run out of town. And if he became such a pain that we wanted to move on, another team would have to think twice about picking up a player like that.

Comment

• FoutsFan
                      Registered Charger Fan
                      • Feb 2019
                      • Birmingham AL
                      • Send PM

Originally posted by Heatmiser View Post
                      First of all, you are right, Joey needs to grow up. On the field and now off the field.

Secondly, if you have never had the pleasure of visiting Philly, this is how they are on pretty much EVERYTHING. I spent a lot of time there and have never seen a town full of such irritating, immature, loud mouths. You will see it at sporting events, rental car counters, restaurants, movie theaters, Walmart, auto repair shops, cheese steak places, you name it. There are jokes made about the time Philly booed Santa Claus but sadly that is emblematic of them.

At least Bosa walked away and didnt deck the idiot, which is what he was hoping for.

TG
                      These are the same retards that cheered when Michael Irvin injured his neck and was taken out in a stretcher.

No class by the Philly fans as usual. I would not be upset with Bosa if he pissed on them. Nothing Bosa could do would make me choose them over him.
                      Last edited by FoutsFan; 01-30-2023, 11:47 AM.

Comment

• Riverwalk
                        Registered Charger Fan
                        • Nov 2021
                        • Send PM

Originally posted by richpjr View Post

I think people here tend to overanalyze things. He is very close to his family and was at the game to support his brother, just like he was last week. It's unfortunate that he took the bait from an idiot fan - he needs to just walk away as it's a no win situation. While I'm sure he'd love to play with his brother it seems a stretch to see him trying to get himself run out of town. And if he became such a pain that we wanted to move on, another team would have to think twice about picking up a player like that.
                        He was stupid to engage the asshat fans but I agree it wasn’t premeditated. That would take more intellect than he possesses.

I’m in the camp here that thinks it would be wise for Telesco to explore a trade.

Comment

• La Costa Boy
                          Pretty much retired......
                          • Sep 2018
                          • JoJa
                          • Bloviator of hot air and rhetoric.
                          • Send PM

A professional is supposed to be professional no matter what. Sure he's human, but he's got to know that showing up in Philly wearing all of that Niners gear would make him a target regardless if it was him or an 85 year old grandma as that is what Philly is. What a numb nuts for engaging those dorks and running his mouth made him the fool. Please trade him Tom, but seeing this who would give you squat for this douche-bag???

Comment

Working...
                          X