• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Caslon
    Registered Charger Fan
    • Apr 2019
    • Send PM

Groundhog day

Looks like 6 more upcoming weeks of speculation, draft day and beyond. Wondering if this team is slowly building on last years bright spots and if that is slowly going to pay off. Will it be yet another attempt by musical chairs to win enough regular season games and get into the postseason and win ONE playoff game? Watch out that that might fit fine with this ownership. I don’t exactly get the feeling that we’re knocking on the door and getting ready to kick it in. Sadly, knocking on the door seems good enough. There’s always “Cinderella” luck to fall back on, right?
  • sonorajim
    Registered Charger Fan
    • Jan 2019
    • Send PM

Originally posted by Caslon View Post
    Looks like 6 more upcoming weeks of speculation, draft day and beyond. Wondering if this team is slowly building on last years bright spots and if that is slowly going to pay off. Will it be yet another attempt by musical chairs to win enough regular season games and get into the postseason and win ONE playoff game? Watch out that that might fit fine with this ownership. I don’t exactly get the feeling that we’re knocking on the door and getting ready to kick it in. Sadly, knocking on the door seems good enough. There’s always “Cinderella” luck to fall back on, right?
    Absolutely! No doubt whatsoever that the Chargers intend to make the playoffs and win one or more games. We can minimize things like weather, officiating, luck in general by winning the AFCW. That's in-season goal #1.

Comment

• powderblueboy
      Registered Charger Fan
      • Jul 2017
      • Send PM

When i saw this thread title,

i couldn't help but substitute Dean Spanos for that small tunneling rodent, more attuned to darkness.

Something about Dean seeing his own shadow and that there will be 30 more years of winter for the Charger organization.

Very disappointed.

Comment

• blueman
        Registered Charger Fan
        • Jun 2013
        • Send PM

I thought the gopher died?

Comment

• 21&500
          Bolt Spit-Baller
          • Sep 2018
          • A Whale's Vajayjay
          • CMB refugee
          • Send PM

"Sometimes I go MONTHS without looking in the mirror."
          P1. Block Destruction - Ogbonnia
          P2. Shocking Effort - Eboigbe
          P3. Ball Disruption - Ford
          P4. Obnoxious Communication - Matlock

Comment

• gzubeck
            Ines Sainz = Jet Bait!
            • Jan 2019
            • Tucson, AZ
            • Send PM

I keep thinking of Bill Murray's movie where we are mercilessly killed and then reborn everyday until we get it right!

:freakout:
            Chiefs won the Superbowl with 10 Rookies....

"Locked, Cocked, and ready to Rock!" Jim Harbaugh

Comment

Working...
            X