First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
    fender57
    • Jun 2013
    • Send PM

That looked like a fumble to me. The only thing I can think of is the ref blew the whistle early.

Comment

• Lightningwill_420

You have to feel good for the guy who forced his naked ass on a woman's face and for his teammate, the eye gouger, getting this done for the business that has been busted for going over the salary cap.

Comment

• Originally posted by Engine Engine Number 420 View Post
        You have to feel good for the guy who forced his naked ass on a woman's face and for his teammate, the eye gouger, getting this done for the business that has been busted for going over the salary cap.
        Between Manning and Brady, I'm not sure how the NFL will decide which team is going to win next weekend.

Comment

• Bolt-O
          Administrator
          • Jun 2013
          • Send PM

Dang it. No one-n-out.

Comment

fender57
            • Jun 2013
            • Send PM

Oh goody. Brady vs. Manning one more time.

Comment

• Is it bad that I want to swing a baseball bat at Talib's head like a million times in a row?

Comment

• Lightningwill_420

Manning and Brady in the soon-to-be super-hyped AFC Championship game in probably Peyton's final year. Yay! This league is so legit. Manning's final game-winning drive will be brought to us by a pizza place and an insurance company.

Comment

• Lightningwill_420

Originally posted by SuperCharger View Post
                  Between Manning and Brady, I'm not sure how the NFL will decide which team is going to win next weekend.
                  It's potentially Manning's last season. It's all set for a story-book ending that the NFL can use to hype itself forever. There will probably be a movie made out of it.

This championship match up wouldn't be happening if the Krafts didn't manage to lose to the 5-10 Dolphins. The league isn't rigged or anything though.
                  Last edited by Guest; 01-17-2016, 05:58 PM.

Comment

• captaind
                    Cook This Pork Chops
                    • Jun 2013
                    • Mars
                    • Ball Holder
                    • Send PM

Is it bad that I want to swing a baseball bat at Talib's head like a million times in a row?
                    Hope not, because I'll be praying for a meteor to drive the stadium straight into the earth's core next weekend.

Comment

• Lightningwill_420

Is it bad that I want to swing a baseball bat at Talib's head like a million times in a row?
                      Yes.

Comment

• Originally posted by Engine Engine Number 420 View Post
                        Yes.
                        I figured. Not that I'd do it. I just can't stand that smug POS.

Comment

• Lightningwill_420

I figured. Not that I'd do it. I just can't stand that smug POS.
                          Get a Voodoo doll and poke him in the eye.

Comment

Working...
                          X