Season Tickets. Whose buying or renewing?

Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Den60
    Registered Charger Fan
    • Jun 2013
    • Send PM

Season Tickets. Whose buying or renewing?

Figured this would be a good poll.
    Yes, I am buying/renewing my season tickets.
    58.33%
    No, I am not buying/renewing my season tickets
    16.67%
    I haven't decided yet
    25.00%
  • TABF
    Por debajo del promedio
    • Jun 2013
    • SoCal
    • Send PM

Renewing... Just in case Deano commits....wanna keep our senority IF we get a new stadium!

EDIT: I'm on a phone, can't vote
    Last edited by TABF; 02-01-2016, 09:54 AM.

Comment

• Den60
      Registered Charger Fan
      • Jun 2013
      • Send PM

I am waiting to hear what my brother is going to do to post his vote. I won't be going to any games, told him that before last season but he kept two tickets anyway and only went to 2 or 3 regular season games. I don't expect him to pay for a PSL should we ever get to that point.

Comment

• Den60
        Registered Charger Fan
        • Jun 2013
        • Send PM

My brother said he is renewing. Old habits are hard to break.

Comment

• richpjr
          Registered Charger Fan
          • Jun 2013
          • Nashville
          • Send PM

I was just talking about this with my wife about this over the weekend. For the first time ever, she was not excited about renewing as she is kind of jaded by the entire stadium deal and doesn't trust Spanos. She said she'd be fine with getting tickets or getting Sunday Ticket and would leave it up to me. I've had my tickets for 28 seasons and have missed one home game in that entire time (the day my son was born) so I can't imagine giving them up. Yet if they do get a stadium deal done here I refuse to pay a PSL so I guess I'll be giving them up one way or another at some point.

Comment

• Savage Lizard
            Registered Charger Fan
            • Jun 2013
            • Big Bear
            • Self-employed property manager.
            • Send PM

Renewing. They are still the SAN DIEGO Chargers, so I am still a fan. Also want to be able to keep my seniority for the new stadium, which I am optimistically expecting to happen.

Comment

• longhorn
              SD NOT LA Charger Fan
              • Jun 2013
              • Tucson, AZ
              • Send PM

Renewing...don't like the idea of paying a PSL, nor the fact that my 30 year seniority will not ensure the same location of seats (as that will be determined by how much PSL dollars I am willing to pay). Nonetheless, I have made my daughter a avid Chargers fan and the experience of going to games with her is one I enjoy very much. I will not follow them to LA, but I will give them and the city an opportunity to not disappoint.

Comment

• richpjr
                Registered Charger Fan
                • Jun 2013
                • Nashville
                • Send PM

Originally posted by longhorn View Post
                Renewing...don't like the idea of paying a PSL, nor the fact that my 30 year seniority will not ensure the same location of seats (as that will be determined by how much PSL dollars I am willing to pay). Nonetheless, I have made my daughter a avid Chargers fan and the experience of going to games with her is one I enjoy very much. I will not follow them to LA, but I will give them and the city an opportunity to not disappoint.
                And this is probably while I will renew them this season. My kids and wife love going to the games. But I just can't see paying money for the privilege of then paying for overpriced tickets - especially when we know parking and tickets prices will be going up.

Comment

• Den60
                  Registered Charger Fan
                  • Jun 2013
                  • Send PM

Originally posted by richpjr View Post
                  And this is probably while I will renew them this season. My kids and wife love going to the games. But I just can't see paying money for the privilege of then paying for overpriced tickets - especially when we know parking and tickets prices will be going up.
                  Hey, at least wait for me to post that poll before ruining the surprise. We should get a good idea what the costs of PSLs would be in the next, or should I say, first round of negotiations. According to the city, the Chargers need to sell $187M of them or about $3,117/seat (leaving 5K for visitors).

Comment

• Lightningwill_420

I can't vote. I haven't renewed my season tickets since the 90s. Let me know the results.

Comment

• Den60
                      Registered Charger Fan
                      • Jun 2013
                      • Send PM

Originally posted by Engine Engine Number 420 View Post
                      I can't vote. I haven't renewed my season tickets since the 90s. Let me know the results.
                      Sorry, should have put an option for those who don't own.

Comment

• bonehead
                        Undrafted
                        • Jul 2013
                        • TBD
                        • Retired
                        • Send PM

Yeah I didn't vote, left my seats 4-5 years ago after a 10 year run ..... I enjoyed the stadium experience just not every week

There is no way I could have gone with PSL's , just wouldn't have the budget for that
                        Forget it Donny you're out of your element

Shut the fuck up Donny

Comment

Working...
                        X