• Show
Clear All
  • Formula 21
    The Future is Now
    • Jun 2013
    • Republic of San Diego
    • Send PM

Manning Retirement

What quarter does it take place in? I'm betting after the 2nd quarter. Involuntarily.
    Now, if you excuse me, I have some Charger memories to suppress.
    The Wasted Decade is done.
    Build Back Better.
  • captaind
    Cook This Pork Chops
    • Jun 2013
    • Mars
    • Ball Holder
    • Send PM

It was actually the end of last game. This game won't even be mentioned when talking about his career years from now.

Comment

• Mister Hoarse
      No Sir, I Dont Like It
      • Jun 2013
      • Section 457
      • Migrant Film Worker
      • Send PM

I think the odds are better for Newton leaving the game early.
      #dirtydonkeybastards
      Dean Spanos Should Get Ass Cancer Of The Ass!
      sigpic

Comment

• Formula 21
        The Future is Now
        • Jun 2013
        • Republic of San Diego
        • Send PM

Originally posted by captaind View Post
        It was actually the end of last game. This game won't even be mentioned when talking about his career years from now.
        Love the Trump picture. I'd love it even better if he was our owner. #winning. #nomoreloserowners
        Now, if you excuse me, I have some Charger memories to suppress.
        The Wasted Decade is done.
        Build Back Better.

Comment

• RTPbolt
          Charger Fan till the end
          • Jun 2013
          • North Carolina
          • Send PM

Been reading up on the hgh and Manning. At this point he can just keep denying it and after this game it becomes a desd issue since I think its 100% he will retire. Why bother investigating further when they cannot punish and all it does is hurt the NFL?

I think he will take some hits. He has had the worst year as a qb ever and i see no reason he will fair better against this attacking defense that knows he isnt much of a deep threat anymore. Carolina will handle the run game and then its a long day for his receivers. He may get a few big plays in but this is stacked in Carolinas favor. I still say Carolina wins 2 of 3 times.

Comment

• bonehead
            Undrafted
            • Jul 2013
            • TBD
            • Retired
            • Send PM

Originally posted by RTPbolt View Post
            Been reading up on the hgh and Manning. At this point he can just keep denying it and after this game it becomes a desd issue since I think its 100% he will retire. Why bother investigating further when they cannot punish and all it does is hurt the NFL?

I think he will take some hits. He has had the worst year as a qb ever and i see no reason he will fair better against this attacking defense that knows he isnt much of a deep threat anymore. Carolina will handle the run game and then its a long day for his receivers. He may get a few big plays in but this is stacked in Carolinas favor. I still say Carolina wins 2 of 3 times.
            It sounds like they will single Josh Norman on Demaryus Thomas all game, with Kuechle and Thomas Davis prowling the underneath coverage I don't see how Goober boy get's it done....we'll see
            Forget it Donny you're out of your element

Shut the fuck up Donny

Comment

fender57
              • Jun 2013
              • Send PM

How does the HOF vote work in the NFL? It's done by some NFL committee and current members, right? I'm wondering if they could keep digging into this and keep him out like they do in baseball to guys like Bonds.

Comment

• Bolt-O
                Administrator
                • Jun 2013
                • Send PM

The HOF voters actually discuss the candidates, and vote them in. The meeting is today for the incoming class. Baseball is done by sent-in ballot. I really doubt that Manning will be left out of the HOF even if was found using HGH.

Comment

• Mister Hoarse
                  No Sir, I Dont Like It
                  • Jun 2013
                  • Section 457
                  • Migrant Film Worker
                  • Send PM

His fivehead is now a sevenhead.
                  sigpic

Comment

• Boltjolt
                    Dont let the PBs fool ya
                    • Jun 2013
                    • Henderson, NV
                    • Send PM

Cant punish him? You dont think he wants to be in the HOF?

Comment

fender57
                      • Jun 2013
                      • Send PM

Originally posted by Boltjolt View Post
                      Cant punish him? You dont think he wants to be in the HOF?
                      Who will keep him out? You're talking about a league with a commissioner who burns evidence.

Comment

• Mister Hoarse
                        No Sir, I Dont Like It
                        • Jun 2013
                        • Section 457
                        • Migrant Film Worker
                        • Send PM

Originally posted by 6025 View Post
                        Who will keep him out? You're talking about a league with a commissioner who burns evidence.
                        BOOM goes the Dynamite!
                        sigpic

Comment

Working...
                        X