Let's put an end to this shitty season Super Bowl Game Day Thread.

Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • bonehead
    Undrafted
    • Jul 2013
    • TBD
    • Retired
    • Send PM

Originally posted by TTK View Post
    Michael Oher playing electric football!

https://twitter.com/jjones9/status/697443794866798592
    Holy Crap that is funny....was he wearing his sketchers??
    Forget it Donny you're out of your element

Shut the fuck up Donny

Comment

• Lightningwill_420

Originally posted by TTK View Post
      The only silver lining to this game is Peyton's poor performance. The Broncos won despite his 56 QB rating and he was lucky to even achieve that. Norman dropped a couple of INTs. Osweiler, Kellen Clemens, or Brad Sorenson could have been QB and won that game.
      If Manning weren't playing, the refs would have been tougher on the Bowlens.

Comment

• Lightningwill_420

Cam Newton is getting too much crap.

A shitty loser is a lot better than a happy loser. The Spanoses have too many happy losers. Other than Philip Rivers, I rarely see anybody on that team upset about a loss.

As far as Newton's play - he had a bad game. But who wouldn't have had a bad game? His running backs couldn't run. When they did, they dropped the ball. His receivers couldn't catch. And his line couldn't block. The only quarterback I can think of who has survived that is Philip Rivers. And, let's face it - there is only one Philip Rivers.

Comment

• KNSD
          Registered Charger Hater
          • Jun 2013
          • Send PM

Show me a good loser and I'll show you a loser.

Show me a poor loser and I'll still show you a loser. And and asshole.

Don't be an asshole.
          Prediction:
          Correct: Chargers CI fails miserably.
          Fail: Team stays in San Diego until their lease runs out in 2020. (without getting new deal done by then) .
          Sig Bet WIN: The Chargers will file for relocation on January 15.

Comment

• Lightningwill_420

Originally posted by KNSD View Post
            Show me a good loser and I'll show you a loser.

Show me a poor loser and I'll still show you a loser. And and asshole.

Don't be an asshole.
            You know who is a shitty loser, an asshole, and a cheater? Tom Brady.

You know who was a great loser? Luis Castillo. I never saw a guy so happy after losses.

Comment

Working...
            X