• Show
Clear All
  • Mister Hoarse
    No Sir, I Dont Like It
    • Jun 2013
    • Section 457
    • Migrant Film Worker
    • Send PM

Time to discuss rediscussing this disgusts.
    Last edited by Mister Hoarse; 02-14-2016, 04:25 PM.
    Dean Spanos Should Get Ass Cancer Of The Ass!
    sigpic

Comment

• captaind
      Cook This Pork Chops
      • Jun 2013
      • Mars
      • Ball Holder
      • Send PM

Originally posted by Engine Engine Number 420 View Post
      Way to overcome.
      I'm sorry. I'll try again.

It's rigged! Rigged! Rigged! Rigged!!!!!!!111111one111!!!!!

Comment

• Lightningwill_420

Originally posted by captaind View Post
        I'm sorry. I'll try again.

It's rigged! Rigged! Rigged! Rigged!!!!!!!111111one111!!!!!
        You're improving. I like the new energy. Now let's talk about what a nasty guy Ted Cruz is.

Comment

fender57
          • Jun 2013
          • Send PM

Originally posted by Mister Hoarse View Post
          Time discuss rediscussing this disgusts.
          It's like a Reader's Disgustgest.

Comment

• MakoShark
            Disgruntled
            • Jun 2013
            • North Alabama
            • Send PM

He said/Everybody else said

Football is on the up-and-up, the education system, morality, and reality don't play second fiddle to big sports in places like Tennessee, Alabama, and Mississippi, and the justice system and big media aren't influenced by money. PEDs aren't a big thing. Black people just make racism up. Oh, and nothing's rigged. It's all real. Believe everything.
            QFT.

Add Florida and Georgia to that list. I've lived it, and it all begins at the lowest of levels. Parents propping up their 8 year olds for sports scholarships instead of focusing on academics. The coaches perpetuate the same mentality. The attitude is "why would you play the game if you're not trying to get a scholarship?" It's not just football, its every sport. It's a southern culture flaw which goes right along with the mentality that "if you ain't cheatin', you ain't tryin".
            sigpic

Comment

• Stinky Wizzleteats+
              Grammar Police
              • Jun 2013
              • Send PM

As the snowball turns...
              In 1996, the summer before Peyton Manning’s junior season at the University of Tennessee, with his Vols a national championship contender, associate trainer Jamie Whited—later Jamie Naughright, after her divorce—filed an employment discrimination complaint. In that complaint, filed with the Tennessee Human Rights…
              Go Rivers!

Comment

• Lightningwill_420

Originally posted by MakoShark View Post
                QFT.

Add Florida and Georgia to that list. I've lived it, and it all begins at the lowest of levels. Parents propping up their 8 year olds for sports scholarships instead of focusing on academics. The coaches perpetuate the same mentality. The attitude is "why would you play the game if you're not trying to get a scholarship?" It's not just football, its every sport. It's a southern culture flaw which goes right along with the mentality that "if you ain't cheatin', you ain't tryin".
                I hope Tim Tebow didn't drop his junk on your forehead and then write a book to get you fired.

Comment

• Lightningwill_420

I just realized I could rate threads. I gave this thread an "excellent."

Comment

• richpjr
                    Registered Charger Fan
                    • Jun 2013
                    • Nashville
                    • Send PM

Originally posted by MakoShark View Post
                    QFT.

Speaking of cheating... Not that this is really relevant to everything, but I heard on the radio the other day by a reporter in Indy who covered Manning when he was with the Colts - evidently, Manning was quite the womanizer when he first got to Indy and was rumored to have cheated on his wife many times. Yeah, I'm just piling on.

Comment

• Big Dog
                      Registered Charger Fan
                      • Jun 2013
                      • Send PM

At first I thought this was about a rape or something, the incident itself was kind of lame ... the aftermath, Manning trying to get a team mate to lie fo rhim, team mate losing his scholarship, women getting fired from another University was all more telling than the incident itself ...

The coverup is sometimes worse than the crime itself, or is the crime itself ... and papa A. (for asshole) Manning piling on the woman was really tasteless truelly asshole type of move ...

Comment

• Lightningwill_420

Originally posted by Big Dog View Post
                        At first I thought this was about a rape or something, the incident itself was kind of lame ... the aftermath, Manning trying to get a team mate to lie fo rhim, team mate losing his scholarship, women getting fired from another University was all more telling than the incident itself ...

The coverup is sometimes worse than the crime itself, or is the crime itself ... and papa A. (for asshole) Manning piling on the woman was really tasteless truelly asshole type of move ...
                        Forcing his dick and balls onto the face of a woman trying to do her job is just kind of lame?

Fuck that.

If she were my mom or my wife, I'd want him castrated.

It wasn't my mom or my wife, so I'd say he owes her about 90 percent of all his career earnings until death and he gets a dick and balls tattooed on his forehead.
                        Last edited by Guest; 03-03-2016, 06:26 AM.

Comment

• Faded blues
                          Registered Charger Fan
                          • Aug 2013
                          • Send PM

Forcing his dick and balls onto the face of a woman trying to do her job is just kind of lame?

Fuck that.

If she were my mom or my wife, I'd want him castrated.

It wasn't my mom or my wife, so I'd say he owes her about 90 percent of all his career earnings until death and he gets a dick and balls tattooed on his forehead.
                          Yup.

This is a little different than I got drunk, blacked out and whipped my dick out at a party and started pissing everywhere and on everybody.

Dude was with a trainer and pulled this shit.

He took advantage of her.

Clearly, he has not grown up or learned from his behavioral choices.

Comment

Working...
                          X