Welcome G Jordan McFadden, Clemson (Round 5, #156)

Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • 21&500
    Bolt Spit-Baller
    • Sep 2018
    • A Whale's Vajayjay
    • CMB refugee
    • Send PM

Protect the franchise.
    G-Ro knows.

Comment

• Fouts2herbert
      Charger Fan since 1978
      • Sep 2021
      • Send PM

Originally posted by Bolt-O View Post
      Its nice that we have OL that can be fill-ins at multiple positions. Yeah, I think Jaimes maybe fighting for a job, if McFadden pans out.
      this is the Jaimes replacement, looks like they wanted Clapp as back up center for one more year, and Clapp offers some guard depth too...

Clapp C/G
      McFadden G/T
      Sarrell swing tackle

James to the PS if he's lucky, we might already have some better players there
      "The author assumes no responsibility or liability for any errors or omissions in the content of this post. The information contained in this post is provided on an "as is" basis with no guarantees of completeness, accuracy, usefulness or timeliness..."​​

Comment

• ChargersPowderBlue
        Registered Charger Fan
        • Aug 2019
        • Send PM

Originally posted by Fouts2herbert View Post

this is the Jaimes replacement, looks like they wanted Clapp as back up center for one more year, and Clapp offers some guard depth too...

Clapp C/G
        McFadden G/T
        Sarrell swing tackle

I wouldn't jump to conclusions like that. Mcfadden isn't a replacement for Jaimes, but he is competition, to force him to step up.

Comment

• AK47
          Registered Charger Fan
          • May 2019
          • Send PM

Originally posted by jamrock View Post
          OL depth. Hope he’s as good as Salyer. Big boy from a big school

Keep drafting a Salyer type every year in the later rounds. Good approach. Too bad TT learned that lesson a bit too late.

Comment

• Maniaque 6
            French Speaking Charger Fan
            • Jan 2019
            • Québec city
            • Send PM

Originally posted by Fouts2herbert View Post

Clapp C/G
            McFadden G/T
            Sarrell swing tackle

Are you safe with that ?
            Hope somebody will beat Clapp and Sarrel in training camp.

Comment

• SuperCharged
              Registered Charger Fan
              • Sep 2019
              • Utah
              • Midnight Toker
              • Send PM

[TWEET]https://twitter.com/PFF_College/status/1652383315377127424?s=20[TWEET]

What did I do wrong? Xenos?

https://twitter.com/PFF_College/stat...adden-news-nfl

Only TWO QB hits allowed in his career (1,584 pass block snaps)

Comment

• Fouts2herbert
                Charger Fan since 1978
                • Sep 2021
                • Send PM

Originally posted by Maniaque 6 View Post

Are you safe with that ?
                Hope somebody will beat Clapp and Sarrel in training camp.
                Sarrell spent the offseason training with Slater, pipkins, and duke manywheather....rumor has it that he has improved a lot...much like pipkins did last year...don't forget that foster was the number one ranked offensive lineman in his class coming out of high school...all the other guys that he was ranked next to are enjoying successful professional careers and were drafted, injuries derailed his career at Stanford and destroyed his draft stock...since entering the league undrafted he's managed to stay healthy and now it sounds like he is improving too...he might stick around long term as our swing tackle if it's in fact true that he has improved, it seems like the coaching staff likes him a lot too...
                "The author assumes no responsibility or liability for any errors or omissions in the content of this post. The information contained in this post is provided on an "as is" basis with no guarantees of completeness, accuracy, usefulness or timeliness..."​​

Comment

• Fouts2herbert
                  Charger Fan since 1978
                  • Sep 2021
                  • Send PM

Originally posted by ChargersPowderBlue View Post

I wouldn't jump to conclusions like that. Mcfadden isn't a replacement for Jaimes, but he is competition, to force him to step up.
                  Jaimes is hopeless, he isn't stepping anywhere except out the door, this will be his last training camp with the chargers unless he pulls some kind of miracle in the offseason...they wanted him to become the backup center but then they brought back Clapp only a few weeks ago so that doesn't bode well for Jaimes...

Comment

• Fouts2herbert
                    Charger Fan since 1978
                    • Sep 2021
                    • Send PM

Originally posted by powderblueboy View Post

He never seems to have played the position.
                    Maybe he'll be a swing tackle ..... he's 6'2" but has long arms.

Sarrell has hardly locked that position down.
                    I suppose it's possible they actually see him as a tackle, but something tells me no, much like salyer (another former tackle) I think they drafted him to play inside, where exactly? I'm not sure...

Comment

• DerwinBosa
                      Registered Charger Fan
                      • Feb 2022
                      • Send PM

Reminds me of the Salyer pick last season, in which he probably should have been selected much earlier.

This may be my favorite pick of the draft. That's not a shot at the players before. I just love the potential of getting so much out of a fifth-round pick.

Comment

• NoMoreChillies
                        Outback Goon
                        • Sep 2018
                        • Australia
                        • Send PM

who doesnt love Beef?

Comment

• Riverwalk
                          Registered Charger Fan
                          • Nov 2021
                          • Send PM

24? How many times was he held back?

He was often playing against kids 4 to 6 years younger.

Comment

Working...
                          X