• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • sonorajim
    Registered Charger Fan
    • Jan 2019
    • Send PM

Originally posted by Eurobolt View Post

I wish it would happen but I know with him we will not be able to accomplish it.
    I think you're mistaken.
    Staley coached the NFL's #1 D with the Rams and I don't think it was all an illusion.
    I believe our O is loaded and had a very good OC.
    Let's rock!

Comment

• Fouts2herbert
      Charger Fan since 1978
      • Sep 2021
      • Send PM

Originally posted by richpjr View Post

Yes, and after we win a couple of playoff games, he will be extended.
      I'm easy, he doesn't even need to win 2 playoff games for me to be on board with him getting an extension, I love the team building, and I also love continuity, but for me he has to finally bring it on defense, no more of this bend but don't break bullshit while letting teams gain 150 plus yards on the ground, fuck that shit! if he produces a top ten defense this year, that's what I want, that's it, even without the 2 playoff wins I'm on board for the extension, just turn the fucking defense around for fuck's sake!
      "The author assumes no responsibility or liability for any errors or omissions in the content of this post. The information contained in this post is provided on an "as is" basis with no guarantees of completeness, accuracy, usefulness or timeliness..."​​

Comment

• Fouts2herbert
        Charger Fan since 1978
        • Sep 2021
        • Send PM

Originally posted by Eurobolt View Post

I wish it would happen but I know with him we will not be able to accomplish it.
        this year it's going to be a really big deal just to make the playoffs, they have the talent on the roster to compete for a spot and even advance in the postseason, there is no doubt about that...but staley needs to bring the defense this year, no more bullshit...
        "The author assumes no responsibility or liability for any errors or omissions in the content of this post. The information contained in this post is provided on an "as is" basis with no guarantees of completeness, accuracy, usefulness or timeliness..."​​

Comment

• Fouts2herbert
          Charger Fan since 1978
          • Sep 2021
          • Send PM

Originally posted by perryao View Post
          an away game, correct?

Comment

• Lone Bolt
            Oline-Tip of the Spear...
            • Feb 2019
            • McLean Illinois
            • Pipefitter Illinois State University
            • Send PM

Originally posted by Fouts2herbert View Post

an away game, correct?
            Believe so...my oldest lives up there, thinking about scoring some tickets...
            The TPB makes plans....And Jim Harbaugh laughs...

Final prediction: Latham OT, Colson LB, Sainristil CB,Rice WR, Zinter OG, Nourzad OC, MacLachlan TE, Vidal RB, Lovett DT

Comment

• perryao
              Registered Charger Fan
              • Jan 2019
              • Send PM

an away game, correct?
              Yes.

Comment

• richpjr
                Registered Charger Fan
                • Jun 2013
                • Nashville
                • Send PM

My daughter who lives in San Diego just texted me asking if she flies out to Nashville if I'll take her to the Titan - Charger game. I said of course - can't wait to find out when it is (hopefully not in January)!

Comment

• Velo
                  Ride!
                  • Aug 2019
                  • Everywhere
                  • Leave the gun, take the cannolis
                  • Send PM

this year it's going to be a really big deal just to make the playoffs, they have the talent on the roster to compete for a spot and even advance in the postseason, there is no doubt about that...but staley needs to bring the defense this year, no more bullshit...
                  I may have a "homer" view of things, but I don't think the Chargers will have much difficulty making the playoffs this season. I think there's a good chance they will win the division, and if they don't I'll put my money on them being the top wildcard seed. There is a decent chance they will be the AFC's top playoff seed, if they start the season hot. But even if they start off a little slow and are maybe .500 after six weeks, I still believe by season's end they will be top 5 in the power rankings.

Comment

• Velo
                    Ride!
                    • Aug 2019
                    • Everywhere
                    • Send PM

My daughter who lives in San Diego just texted me asking if she flies out to Nashville if I'll take her to the Titan - Charger game. I said of course - can't wait to find out when it is (hopefully not in January)!
                    Hope it's September or October for you and your daughter.

Comment

• Bolt4Knob
                      Registered Charger Fan
                      • Dec 2019
                      • Send PM

If its in December - I will be out there seeing a show at the Ryman -
                      the last two years - same week end, it was Jags at Titans -
                      hopefully if the Titans are home - its not the Jags

Comment

• Velo
                        Ride!
                        • Aug 2019
                        • Everywhere
                        • Send PM

Bills at Chargers two days before Christmas.

Fv3UxXQXwBQgX8K?format=jpg&name=small.jpg

Comment

• ChargersPowderBlue
                          Registered Charger Fan
                          • Aug 2019
                          • Send PM

Chargers at Denver in week 17 according to this https://www.profootballnetwork.com/n...s-rumors-2023/

Comment

Working...
                          X