• Merced/San Diego
    • Send PM

It's going to be a great year!

Comment

• Fouts2herbert
      Charger Fan since 1978
      • Sep 2021
      • Send PM

One thing I do like on this schedule is we get only one team coming off of their bye week and it's not an AFC team(Detroit), that is a very good thing for us...our bye being early really stinks, but we also have two weeks to prepare for Dallas which should come in handy for Moore and company...
      "The author assumes no responsibility or liability for any errors or omissions in the content of this post. The information contained in this post is provided on an "as is" basis with no guarantees of completeness, accuracy, usefulness or timeliness..."​​

Comment

• Lefty2SLO
        Moderate Skeptic
        • May 2022
        • Send PM

Originally posted by Velo View Post
        Green Bay will be QB'd by Jordan Love. I don't care what the weather is, that game *should* be in the automatic win column.
        Not if it's cold and windy . . . . . . those conditions are hard on a precision passing team. Under those conditions teams lean on the run game and defense . . . . . .which we suck at

Comment

• Lefty2SLO
          Moderate Skeptic
          • May 2022
          • Send PM

Originally posted by BayAreaBoltz View Post
          No one trolls like the Chargers social media team.

From Brett Kollman on Twitter: "If you scan the QR code for the Raiders game on the @chargers schedule release video it takes you to the ticket page and asks you which fanbase you are from. If you click Raiders, it redirects you to this page:"

Fv4z7feaEAE5igG.jpg
          This is outstanding . . . . . . . .

Comment

• dmac_bolt
            Day Tripper
            • May 2019
            • North of the Lagoon
            • Send PM

Originally posted by Jack Burton View Post

The last 7 weeks is fucking brutal.
            What are you talking about - we beat the broncos twice, raiders and NE, shit - we could take 6 of those 7
            “Less is more? NO NO NO - MORE is MORE!”

Comment

• Eurobolt
              *** Jim Harbaugh ***
              • Sep 2018
              • Send PM

Originally posted by sonorajim View Post

I think you're mistaken.
              Staley coached the NFL's #1 D with the Rams and I don't think it was all an illusion.
              I believe our O is loaded and had a very good OC.
              Let's rock!
              He also coached 30th LA Chargers defence and it was not an illusion tho I wish it was.

Comment

• Ghost of Quacksaw
                Beef Before Gazelles
                • May 2021
                • Send PM

Originally posted by Velo View Post
                Green Bay will be QB'd by Jordan Love. I don't care what the weather is, that game *should* be in the automatic win column.
                Son? How long have we been Charger fans? <scolding voice> Please remove the phrase "automatic win" from your lexicon. And go to bed without dinner!

Jebus! What's a football parent to do?!?

Comment

• Ghost of Quacksaw
                  Beef Before Gazelles
                  • May 2021
                  • Send PM

Originally posted by richpjr View Post
                  My daughter who lives in San Diego just texted me asking if she flies out to Nashville if I'll take her to the Titan - Charger game. I said of course - can't wait to find out when it is (hopefully not in January)!
                  ???

What's it like in Nashville in January?

If the Bolts played the Titans in Nashville in January, wouldn't that most likely be a playoff game, and therefore, a good thing?

Comment

• Chargerville
                    Registered Charger Fan
                    • Sep 2013
                    • Send PM

Originally posted by dmac_bolt View Post

What are you talking about - we beat the broncos twice, raiders and NE, shit - we could take 6 of those 7
                    The Chargers for some apparent reason never seem able to sweep the Broncos (though if Herbert finishes the game, they more than likely win both games last year) so to be safe I have them going 3-3 against the division (could easily also be 2-4)
                    I don’t have them sweeping the Raiders either.

And until they actually beat Belichick again (haven’t since 2008) I just can’t get my hopes up and pick them to beat the Pats.

Comment

• Lone Bolt
                      Oline-Tip of the Spear...
                      • Feb 2019
                      • McLean Illinois
                      • Pipefitter Illinois State University
                      • Send PM

Normally I wouldn't be crazy about having the 5th week bye...but this year there is a silver lining. Some of our wounded may benefit from that early bye, like JC, AJ, and Tito...the first four games are not intimidating...if one or more of those injured need a little more time to get to 100 percent, they realistically can wait till week 6 to return...and I think we can get by without them till then, if need be...or at least work them in slowly, with low snap counts, in the case of the DTs. JC I wouldn't even let touch the field until week 6....
                      The TPB makes plans....And Jim Harbaugh laughs...

Final prediction: Latham OT, Colson LB, Sainristil CB,Rice WR, Zinter OG, Nourzad OC, MacLachlan TE, Vidal RB, Lovett DT

Comment

• Chargerville
                        Registered Charger Fan
                        • Sep 2013
                        • Send PM

Originally posted by Lone Bolt View Post
                        Normally I wouldn't be crazy about having the 5th week bye...but this year there is a silver lining. Some of our wounded may benefit from that early bye, like JC, AJ, and Tito...the first four games are not intimidating...if one or more of those injured need a little more time to get to 100 percent, they realistically can wait till week 6 to return...and I think we can get by without them till then, if need be...or at least work them in slowly, with low snap counts, in the case of the DTs. JC I wouldn't even let touch the field until week 6....
                        The first five may not be that intimidating to most… but if the Chargers come out playing the same brand of football they usually do (you know… falling behind and having to come back or going cold in the second half and blowing the lead altogether) all of those first five games can easily be losses.

I know they beat the Dolphins and Titans last year, but because of the style that they typically play (not putting teams away… hoping Moore changes things) the Chargers could easily lose any of those first five games. Like, I know they won’t lose all of them, but I can’t point to any of those games and feel confident that we’ll definitely take care of business.

Hopefully our defense can repeat what they did against the Dolphins/Titans

Comment

• Xenos
                          Registered Charger Fan
                          • Feb 2019
                          • Send PM

Originally posted by BayAreaBoltz View Post
                          No one trolls like the Chargers social media team.

From Brett Kollman on Twitter: "If you scan the QR code for the Raiders game on the @chargers schedule release video it takes you to the ticket page and asks you which fanbase you are from. If you click Raiders, it redirects you to this page:"

Fv4z7feaEAE5igG.jpg
                          I wish the social media team would give some of its wins to the actual team lol.

Comment

Working...
                          X