• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Lightningwill_420
    • May 2024
    • Send PM

Telesco is awesome

I feel like I'm hurting feelings by bashing Telesco so often so I'm going to try to cheer everybody up by trying really hard to like this dude.

He got us King Dunlap, which was brilliant. And I like a couple other tackles he's signed. People trashed our depth on the offensive line, but I felt our tackles were decent.

Allen and Verrett were good picks, and that Perryman dude seems like a badass.

The best thing about Telesco is he seems to be egoless. When he messes up with a free agent signing, he's not afraid to cut that dude early.

In Telesco's first year, we made it to the post season and were a play away from making it to the 3rd round. If Mathews and Clary could have stayed healthy for just a bit longer, I think we would have won and possibly made the Super Bowl.

Maybe Whiz is the secret to turning our offense back around.
  • bonehead
    Undrafted
    • Jul 2013
    • TBD
    • Retired
    • Send PM

I do like what he has done in free agency so far.....
    Forget it Donny you're out of your element

Shut the fuck up Donny

Comment

• Stinky Wizzleteats+
      Grammar Police
      • Jun 2013
      • Send PM

Pucker up!
      Go Rivers!

Comment

• Lightningwill_420

And, unlike just about everybody here, I like Addae. Dude plays hard as hell. Obviously he has his negatives, but I'm sticking with the positives here.

Comment

• Fleet
          TPB Founder
          • Jun 2013
          • Cardiff - Poipu
          • Send PM

I dont think you are hurting anyones feelings. But you do seem really bitter and butthurt to the point where almost everything you say is a downer. I understand its been a rough few years. But this forum feeds on MOJO. And if a poster is always down on the team or posting passive aggressive funny posts(sarcasm) to hide the pain then it starts to take on a bad vibe here. And if that person is the most active poster here then it really stands out. After a while i think most of us get the message. I too am bummed. But i think i will wait and see how we do without a ton of injuries and a new OC before i give up on the Bolts and start with the chronic negative chatter. Im a positive person.

I try not to care what members here think about the team. But i will say something if the vibe of the forum starts to get really negative.

Comment

• Lightningwill_420

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

I'll stick with the positive.

Can you limit my posts? My phone is a terrible addiction but, because of work, I can't get rid of it. Plus all my books are on here.

I forgot about one of Telesco's best free-agent signings - Danny Woodhead. He's on my top-5 favorite players list.
            Last edited by Guest; 03-25-2016, 07:43 PM.

Comment

• ArtistFormerlyKnownAsBKR
              Registered Charger Fan
              • Jun 2013
              • Send PM

Originally posted by Bleeding Vagina Who Should Be GM View Post
              Can you limit my posts?
              I'm addicted. I'm a victim. An intervention? Please? Anyone?

:bertstare:

Comment

• SDFan
                Woober Goober
                • Jun 2013
                • Dolores, CO
                • Retired
                • Send PM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fZUmAbi0Vm4

I'll stick with the positive.

Can you limit my posts? My phone is a terrible addiction but, because of work, I can't get rid of it. Plus all my books are on here.

I forgot about one of Telesco's best free-agent signings - Danny Woodhead. He's on my top-5 favorite players list.
                Woodhead was probably his best FA signing to date, but there are others. Flowers his 1st year was killer. Robinson last year was more than satisfactory. I thought Kavell Conner was decent as depth and occasional starter- not sure why they cut him really. Lissemore and Ricardo Mathews have contributed on DL, Inman made the team and has shown flashes. Oliver was UDFA. Stevie Johnson looked good. Barksdale was a bargain and played 16 games without getting Rivers killed.
                Life is too short to drink cheap beer :beer:

Comment

• captaind
                  Cook This Pork Chops
                  • Jun 2013
                  • Mars
                  • Ball Holder
                  • Send PM

Can you limit my posts?
                  We had to do that to someone once because he kept starting threads with every new thought that entered his head.

Comment

• madcaplaughs
                    Registered Charger Fan
                    • Jun 2013
                    • Send PM

If we can get some decent pass blocking, I don't see why Johnson, Benjamin, and Allen can't put up some pretty good numbers together. Hopefully the old gent Gates can help out, and maybe stay off the juice.

Comment

• richpjr
                      Registered Charger Fan
                      • Jun 2013
                      • Nashville
                      • Send PM

We get it. You don't like TT. We got it a long time ago.

Comment

• RTPbolt
                        Charger Fan till the end
                        • Jun 2013
                        • North Carolina
                        • Send PM

TT has taken calculated risks...as does any GM. He was also hampered by our previous GMs risky selections that didnt pan out. Given his difficult situation i personally think hes done ok. We have a few really nice pickups and a few duds but overall im ok with what hes done. I will say if our OL had stayed intact we would have had much more success. I liked TTs moves on the OL last year on limited $$ to spend...we just had shit luck with injuries. I wish we hadnt lost the talent of Weddle but his attitude went to shit with his arrogance over demanding a contract and holding out with a year left on his contract so he fucked himself...thats on Weddle.

I still like Mccoy. I love having Whiz back. I think we can compete and some talent will be added to help this team improve. Our division has improved but i think we can compete.

I do think Elway gambled and lost this year in losing his starting QB in free agency to go along with premium defensive talent...if TT lost those guys we would be pissed too. Every GM takes risks....sometimes you hit on them all when the stars aligns (Denver) but thats impossible to do year after year.

Lets get some talent in here through the draft and do our best. We have a lot of potential on offense with our stud qb, receivers, rbs and an aging but effective Gates...if our OL holds up i see a top 5 offense without question. Our D showed some life and i expect some talent has and will be added. TB is a top punt returner too so i see overall we have made some solid moves without breaking the bank for TT.
                        Lets go win some games.

Comment

Working...
                        X