• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • ArtistFormerlyKnownAsBKR
    Registered Charger Fan
    • Jun 2013
    • Send PM

Originally posted by SuperCharger View Post
    I tried to fix it to the best of my ability.
    I think this is outside of your job description.

Comment

Originally posted by ArtistFormerlyKnownAsBKR View Post
      I think this is outside of your job description.
      Yeah, but as Fleet has said in the past, he'd hate to have visitors scared off thinking we're a bunch of morons.

Comment

• richpjr
        Registered Charger Fan
        • Jun 2013
        • Nashville
        • Send PM

Originally posted by SuperCharger View Post
        Yeah, but as Fleet has said in the past, he'd hate to have visitors scared off thinking we're a bunch of morons.
        If they read any of our threads, they'll come to that conclusion quickly!

Comment

• OhioBolt
          Registered Charger Fan
          • Jun 2013
          • Send PM

Originally posted by captaind View Post
          Nkemdouche is destined for a Darwin Award.
          He has the potential to be Aldon Smith

Comment

fender57
            • Jun 2013
            • Send PM

Originally posted by OhioBolt View Post
            He has the potential to be Aldon Smith
            Without the ability

Comment

• Stinky Wizzleteats+
              Grammar Police
              • Jun 2013
              • Send PM

I would add Jack to this list if he is drafted before round 2.
              Go Rivers!

Comment

• chargerkdb
                Charger Fan
                • Jun 2013
                • Hotter than hell, Georgia
                • Send PM

Yep. not a need and I don't think he's special.

Comment

• chargerkdb
                  Charger Fan
                  • Jun 2013
                  • Send PM

Originally posted by captaind View Post
                  Nkemdouche is destined for a Darwin Award.
                  He wants a pet Panther and thinks Pink Floyd is philosophy. He's a bit eccentric but it's not like he's mourning the death of his imaginary girlfriend. That would just be weird

Comment

fender57
                    • Jun 2013
                    • Send PM

Honestly, there's only one team for Nkemdiche and that's the Raiders.

Comment

• rikardo
                      Registered Charger Fan
                      • Jun 2013
                      • Send PM

Yesterday I watched 4 games on youtube of him playing, what I see, is a very talented guy he normally wins his matchup, the bad thing is once he wins his matchup he struggles finding the ball, many times; you can see the RB running right next to him and he does not know it.

Having said that if we don’t draft front seven with our first pick, I would use the #35 pick to select him if Kelly is not on board when we pick.
                      He’s very talented, we just need to teach him how to locate the ball faster (eyes up), Warren Sapp had red flags also coming out of College.
                      Last edited by rikardo; 04-18-2016, 04:51 PM.

Comment

• Screeme
                        Registered Charger Fan
                        • Jun 2013
                        • Send PM

I really liked Nkemdiche, but dude doesn't seem to have his head on straight. Too much risk in the first two rounds. And too much talent for a team who can afford the risk (Patriots for example) to not take a flyer by our 3rd round pick.

The other guy I see that everyone wants a lot, that, me, personally, would avoid (and I know a lot of you will tell me I'm crazy) is Myles Jack.

I think he has talent, but I see a guy who is sort of positionless, that we'll have to teach safety (Jack already said our coaches envision him there). If our intent is to completely rebuild, I could be behind this. If our goal is, as we've stated, worst to first... Or getting Rivers and Gates a legit Super Bowl shot in the few years they have left.. It has to be a line heavy draft, and not guys we have to reposition and take our time with.

I'm in the Buckner/Bosa camp personally. (I trust our coaches etc to understand the better fit and all that). I could talk myself into Tunsil, but I think that really puts too many players/too much money on the OL, at the expense of the DL.

I'm resigned to the fact that we are going to take Jalen Ramsay

Comment

• chargerkdb
                          Charger Fan
                          • Jun 2013
                          • Send PM

Originally posted by Screeme View Post
                          I really liked Nkemdiche, but dude doesn't seem to have his head on straight. Too much risk in the first two rounds. And too much talent for a team who can afford the risk (Patriots for example) to not take a flyer by our 3rd round pick.

The other guy I see that everyone wants a lot, that, me, personally, would avoid (and I know a lot of you will tell me I'm crazy) is Myles Jack.

I think he has talent, but I see a guy who is sort of positionless, that we'll have to teach safety (Jack already said our coaches envision him there). If our intent is to completely rebuild, I could be behind this. If our goal is, as we've stated, worst to first... Or getting Rivers and Gates a legit Super Bowl shot in the few years they have left.. It has to be a line heavy draft, and not guys we have to reposition and take our time with.

I'm in the Buckner/Bosa camp personally. (I trust our coaches etc to understand the better fit and all that). I could talk myself into Tunsil, but I think that really puts too many players/too much money on the OL, at the expense of the DL.

I'm resigned to the fact that we are going to take Jalen Ramsay
                          I'm right there with you on Jack. I've watched his highlights over and over and nothing pops out as an top 5 pick. He isn't going to be a full time safety at 245. He is the beneficiary of Jaylon Smith injury. Smith is/was a better LB and also better in coverage. Now I could have seen Smith at hybrid lb/box safety at 225-235lbs.

Comment

Working...
                          X