Chargers @ Vikings Official Game Day Thread / Post Game Reaction (Wk 3)

Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Bolt-O
    Administrator
    • Jun 2013
    • Send PM

LA Chargers highlights vs the Minnesota Vikings in Week 3 of the 2023 NFL season at U.S. Bank Stadium.SUBSCRIBE: http://chargers.com/youtubeTICKETS: http://c...

Comment

• ChargingBolts
      Superbowl?
      • Sep 2018
      • Los Angeles/Chicago
      • Send PM

Originally posted by WindsorUK View Post

Stacking he and Bosa is impossible for any O line, especially with Morgan Fox and Mack on the other side. We need those guys to stay/get healthy.
      I want Tuli to go to Mack's side for a while to kick start Mack and get him going

Comment

• Air Coryell 84
        JH needs JH
        • Dec 2021
        • SW FL
        • Send PM

Originally posted by Velo View Post
        I disagree. Chargers fans dismiss Ekeler because he's undersized. But it's no coincidence the Chargers rushed for 233 yds, with Ekeler getting 117 of those yds, in week 1, but in weeks 2-3 with Ekeler not playing the run game is pathetic.
        I hate not having any depth at the running game.

Comment

• Berserker76
          Registered Charger Fan
          • Nov 2019
          • Send PM

I'm going to be the downer here. We beat a bad team that has a bad offensive line. We won even after some really, really, stupid coaching decisions. A couple more pointless wins and we will be stuck with Staley for even longer. I'm happy for the players that we won, but as a long-time Charger fan, I'm sad that this win will remove some of the heat from Staley.

Comment

• Scotty Boy
            Registered Charger Fan
            • Aug 2017
            • Send PM

With the Chargers being in cap hell in 2024 (due to some ill-advised restructuring to go all-in in 2023), they will have to rely on younger (cheaper) players than ever before. I like what I’ve seen from Nick Neimann; very good athlete and very active. Want to see more of Stone Smartt (and way less of McKitty). Scott Matlock looks like a draft steal; may never be a starter, but showing he belongs. Also, while JT Woods whiffed on a long TD today, he’s making strides.

Comment

• 21&500
              Bolt Spit-Baller
              • Sep 2018
              • A Whale's Vajayjay
              • CMB refugee
              • Send PM

Fuck The raiders Week
              after the bye, we possibly get Ekeler and Guyton back.
              Guyton was instrumental in 2020 Herbo's abikity to beat the blitz. Wouldve come handy today.
              Tough out a win if need be next week and we'll need Guyton to get open vs Dallas.
              Chargers vs. Everyone

Comment

• AFboltfan
                Registered Charger Fan
                • Nov 2018
                • Balboa Park bench
                • Medical Simulation
                • Send PM

Originally posted by Berserker76 View Post
                I'm going to be the downer here. We beat a bad team that has a bad offensive line. We won even after some really, really, stupid coaching decisions. A couple more pointless wins and we will be stuck with Staley for even longer. I'm happy for the players that we won, but as a long-time Charger fan, I'm sad that this win will remove some of the heat from Staley.
                Staley had a great game up until that 4th down call, any other team in the league (except the Broncos LOOOL) and we'd be 0-3... Staley and the homers got lucky.

Comment

• Bolt4Knob
                  Registered Charger Fan
                  • Dec 2019
                  • Send PM

Thanks for posting

A win is a win is a win

Raiders week!

Comment

• Boltx
                    Dominate the day
                    • Jun 2013
                    • Send PM

Originally posted by Berserker76 View Post
                    He was never going to be fired mid season anyway.

Again, all the bad things you pointed out will eventually sink Staley. Trust the process.
                    ESPN Screename: GoBolts02

Comment

• jaguarmanftype
                      Registered Charger Fan
                      • Nov 2020
                      • Send PM

Originally posted by Whydachargers? View Post

Agree with that. And I kind of wonder if our defense is more suited for a short field than not.Speed won't hurt your defense so much in a short field.
                      You know why we're more effective in close quarters? It's because Staley has the CBs not play off the receivers and makes them jam the receivers at the line. I wish he did that all game, every game even if playing zone and handing the receiver off elsewhere. It disrupts timing so much, and majorly the reason the defensive game we played against the Dolphins last year was so successful.

I'm a big proponent of Cover 1 concepts because it disrupts timing and makes things tight for the offense, and you can always have blitz-pressure looks and send a CB if need be to get pressure.

Comment

• ChargingBolts
                        Superbowl?
                        • Sep 2018
                        • Los Angeles/Chicago
                        • Send PM

Originally posted by Air Coryell 84 View Post

I hate not having any depth at the running game.
                        I feel if Spiller got as many carries as Kelly did week 1 it would kick start him and knock the rust off

Comment

• ghost
                          The Rise of Kellen Moore
                          • Jun 2013
                          • Send PM

Lance Alworth is #2.

Slayer.

F60EMCWXkAACDrN.webp

Comment

Working...
                          X